Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition:Continue The Sims 3 (284 signatures!) Please join in and sign! EA, don't abandon TS3.

Comments

• Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Me sign!

Although I doubt anything will happen :)
  • Options
    pigletbaby82pigletbaby82 Posts: 72 Member
    Add me to the list too, anything to keep s3 going
  • Options
    shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    Sign me up. I love Sims 3 <3
  • Options
    TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    edited June 2015
    Sure I'll Sign. If anything I'd like a search feature when building. The added features when building, moving a whole house on a lot. Plopping down a whole room and share the whole room. I love my open world, toddlers, teen height, no loading screens, create a style. I also have a lot of mods to fix a few of the annoying things in the Sims 3 and for added game play. :)

I always wanted EA to make a Builder's EP. With extra stuff and those features I mentioned. ;(
  • Options
    EvieEvermoreEvieEvermore Posts: 18 Member
    Sign me up as well ! The sims 3 is the only sims game i play. I would love to see more expansion packs or if nothing else for them to at least add new stuff to the sims 3 store !
  • Options
    CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    We got up to at least 250 signatures! Let's see if we can get up to 300.
  • Options
    InfoseekenInfoseeken Posts: 176 Member
    Count me in. (Thanks for bumping this thread. I probably would never have known it existed had it not been bumped up.)
  • Options
    SimGamer15SimGamer15 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Count me in! I want more sims 3 expansions. You still can't bathe your toddler and I want more toddler interactions like in the sims 2!
  • Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    Add me to the list! I love the Sims 3 and I could see so many more possibilities for it!
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    owie2cats2owie2cats2 Posts: 3 New Member
    Definitely add me to the list please!!!! I Love the Sims 3 and hope they take us seriously !!!!
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    i seriously doubt they will ever make anything more for the sims 3, but ill sign too, why not. altho i REALLY like it if they would fix the permeating bugs we still have first.
  • Options
    ImraImra Posts: 16 New Member
    Im signing
    I want Ea to fix bugs on sim2 as well
    I can pay a "memberfee" for that
    Love sims <3
  • Options
  • Options
    Dani47531Dani47531 Posts: 192 Member
    I'll sign, mostly because I want them to fix some of the bugs on mac (Like allowing it to support more graphic cards)
  • Options
    Dani47531 wrote: »
    I'll sign, mostly because I want them to fix some of the bugs on mac (Like allowing it to support more graphic cards)
    Thank you.
  • Options
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    I'm already signed, but again it sure would be nice for it to be continued..with some store content or freebies. I could use some more mirrors, shelves, clutter, and all.
  • Options
    JackPipsamJackPipsam Posts: 115 Member
    I'll sign it.

More for support in terms on the technical side, such as better loading times, more resolution options and the like.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Zeri wrote: »
    i seriously doubt they will ever make anything more for the sims 3, but ill sign too, why not. altho i REALLY like it if they would fix the permeating bugs we still have first.

bugs fixed... yes please

keep store open... yes I still like to gift

keep the exchange ectra open.... yes yes yes

if they decide to make new items in the store... or just releace speciel items (like origin limited and dr pepper items) for sale.... I be very happy

yea thats a signing on my behalf
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    SkullloverSkulllover Posts: 110 Member
    I'll sign but doubt it'll happen.
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    I'll sign
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Nothing's going to happen LOL, it's too late sadly.
  • Options
    Meligirl93Meligirl93 Posts: 1 New Member
    Count me in! It's unlikely, but still these would be sweet.
  • Options
    katgirlkatgirl Posts: 431 Member
    I'm in!! I only play Sims 3 so add @katgirl !!!
    29goifo.jpg

Check out my rescue center for all animals!!
    http://moonbeamrr.weebly.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top