Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥Sims` ☀Survivor Cycle 3, Accepting Models - OPEN!☀

Comments

• Options
    Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    I think my computer hates me. I could be making the stupidest poses for no reason and everything ends up fine but when I actually need it to work haha nope. I suppose I'm now at the mercy of tumblr :/
    mnXJJis.png
  • Options
    SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    I think my computer hates me. I could be making the stupidest poses for no reason and everything ends up fine but when I actually need it to work haha nope. I suppose I'm now at the mercy of tumblr :/

Ugh I know that.
    My editor is gay, my laptop is gay, everythings gay and I can't sleep.

Gay.
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    LemmyLouch wrote: »

Ugh I know that.

Gay.

Hey now, your editor, laptop, and everything are probably going through a lot. Show some compassion. xD
    mnXJJis.png
  • Options

Ugh I know that.

Gay.

Hey now, your editor, laptop, and everything are probably going through a lot. Show some compassion. xD

My bad. XD
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    Assignment 2~ **I apologize for the annoying white lines**
    [img][/img]untitled_zpswzeg9ytu.png
    That looks awesome :)

Thank you very much! I just wish I knew how to get rid of that white line. :D

What photo editor are you using?
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member

I'm using Gimp.
    He/Him
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Worked on aztec model wall shot today, will have it in by tomorrow (technically later today due to time) . <3
    (then will work on assignment, already have an idea! lets just hope it works out ;;).
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    I've never watched survivor either, I'm not even sure if they aired it in the uk but I'm guessing it's the same as "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" since that's what it looks like.

Ooh Netflix, are any of ou American with American Netflix? If so I am jealous American Netflix has better stuff than us but we still have a lot plus we have sky which has over 1000 movies and a lot of box sets in demand plus whatever is on real time that I record.

Also I'm wondering if I should make a pose for this? I make poses for sims 3 but I'm not sure on how to convert them for sims 4.
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    I've never watched survivor either, I'm not even sure if they aired it in the uk but I'm guessing it's the same as "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" since that's what it looks like.

Ooh Netflix, are any of ou American with American Netflix? If so I am jealous American Netflix has better stuff than us but we still have a lot plus we have sky which has over 1000 movies and a lot of box sets in demand plus whatever is on real time that I record.

Also I'm wondering if I should make a pose for this? I make poses for sims 3 but I'm not sure on how to convert them for sims 4.
    I don't think converting works but it's the same process but with extra steps. S4studio has guides. Can't link atm since on phone
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited June 2015

I don't think converting works but it's the same process but with extra steps. S4studio has guides. Can't link atm since on phone

Oh when I say converting I mean like converting the pose that I make in blender into an animation for sims 4...
    Like on sims 3 you convert the blender file to package with s3pe.

I think I need to have a wee rake for a tutorial maybe ms4b will have it, I noticed thy had other tutorials (that's where I found the one so I could make folders inside my mod folder hallelujah).

Edit: oh wait s4studio? I shall have a look there.
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    Here's the pic of my model in her Aztec shirt. Sorry it took so long. I decided to recolor a shirt instead of searching, then realized that I didn't like any of my poses for this so I made a new one lol.
    06-23-15_9-31nbspAM.png
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015

I'm using Gimp.
    Were you using the foreground selection tool to cut your model out? I hate that tool. It rarely works for me. It either cuts parts of the image off or leaves that nice white line. Here's a good tutorial on how to cut something out of an image with the paths tool. The guy makes everything really clear and makes it easy. If you already know how to do this, you just need to get closer to your model with your path.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEQkQfcn0Uc
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Awesome entries, guys. Loving it <3

Will update everything in a bit <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    762486596192c1fe656a7b7778de44d2d3af7d92d9bfa57dad4d39501498d714f1d202c2.jpg

Here's my beach editorial :)

So awesome, to die for! <3
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Here's the pic of my model in her Aztec shirt. Sorry it took so long. I decided to recolor a shirt instead of searching, then realized that I didn't like any of my poses for this so I made a new one lol.
    06-23-15_9-31nbspAM.png

Wowza!!! What a pose, a girl with many talents, I see xD

Also, would you like to open the mystery chest, yes, or no? :)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Everything has been updated, still waiting for a few of you to send me those Aztec body shots. I am eager to create the Model Wall thingy :D
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    762486596192c1fe656a7b7778de44d2d3af7d92d9bfa57dad4d39501498d714f1d202c2.jpg

Here's my beach editorial :)

So awesome, to die for! <3

Nawh thanks Bob <3
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    06-23-15_9-31nbspAM.png

Thanks! I'm really loving making poses. They're really fun to make!

I think I'm gonna pass on the mystery chest. What I got is good for me lol.
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    06-23-15_9-31nbspAM.png

Oh, good :) XD I was hoping you'd open it. I like having twists and stuff.. It's like The Real Housewives. Bound to make some good and awesome entertainment xD
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    06-23-15_9-31nbspAM.png

Oh, good :) XD I was hoping you'd open it. I like having twists and stuff.. It's like The Real Housewives. Bound to make some good and awesome entertainment xD
    I would be scared to open it lol.
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    06-23-15_9-31nbspAM.png

I would be scared to open it lol.

Well, it could've been a HUGE advantage, or some weird little task you have to do. Either way, it's a chance.
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options

I'm using Gimp.
    Were you using the foreground selection tool to cut your model out? I hate that tool. It rarely works for me. It either cuts parts of the image off or leaves that nice white line. Here's a good tutorial on how to cut something out of an image with the paths tool. The guy makes everything really clear and makes it easy. If you already know how to do this, you just need to get closer to your model with your path.

Thank you very much Leslie! <3
    He/Him
  • Options

I'm using Gimp.

Thank you very much Leslie! <3
    You're welcome :)
    The tutorials you can find online are great. This is only my second modeling competition and I literally had no idea how to edit when I started the first.
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    Everything has been updated, still waiting for a few of you to send me those Aztec body shots. I am eager to create the Model Wall thingy :D

I should have this turned in tonight. My game was super buggy, so I uninstalled it yesterday after I completed Assignment 2. :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I'm so curious about the mystery chest!!! I want to open one!
    suRdkSd.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top