Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We care! Supporting Simmers going through hard times.

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    JesxSims wrote: »
    My cousin was drunk driving a boat and sent 12 people (including himself) into the hospital. He went to court and got charged with 13 misdemeanors. :worried:

Hello @JesxSims. It would have been a hard experience for your cousin, the passengers and your family to go through, both the event and the after effects. It would have affected everyone both mentally and physically, with the injuries sustained and the subsequent police investigations. I hope that the passengers were able to recover from their physical injuries. It would have been a worrying time for all connected with the boating experience, both at the time of the event and also leading up to and at the court case.
  • Options
    JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    My cousin was drunk driving a boat and sent 12 people (including himself) into the hospital. He went to court and got charged with 13 misdemeanors. :worried:

Hello @JesxSims. It would have been a hard experience for your cousin, the passengers and your family to go through, both the event and the after effects. It would have affected everyone both mentally and physically, with the injuries sustained and the subsequent police investigations. I hope that the passengers were able to recover from their physical injuries. It would have been a worrying time for all connected with the boating experience, both at the time of the event and also leading up to and at the court case.

Thank you :)
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,267 Member

Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that.
    new.png
  • Options
    @cristill13 thank you.
    new.png
  • Options
    misty4m wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply everyone, I've been looking for a new place to move to before next year.

Hello @misty4m :) I hope that you can find a home that suits you and your son. Looking for a new place to live can be a tiring process. I hope that you are able to find a new home very soon. Sending a hug to you <3

Thank you.
    new.png
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member

I am sorry to hear that, I hope no one was badly injured.
  • Options
    Sorry for the late reply everyone, I've been looking for a new place to move to before next year.

I hope you find a new place. :)
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @JesxSims, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.
  • Options
    JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
    Clarkie100 wrote: »

I am sorry to hear that, I hope no one was badly injured.
    cristill13 wrote: »
    @JesxSims, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.

Thank you :)
  • Options

BfJ0r2o.jpg?1

Hello @misty4m. I just wanted to send hugs to you and your son with this first Fathers Day without your husband/his Dad.

To all simmers who may be especially remembering today their Dads or husbands who have passed away , I send big hugs to you <3 To those people who are separated by traveling distance and would like to spend time with their Dad, may you remember that your Dad is just a heart thought away. <3
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    *hugs* I'm sorry that had to happen, but personally I think it's never okay to drive anything drunk.
    Good luck on your search! :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    So, a while ago I created a playlist on Spoitify with all my favorite In This Moment songs, and I don't know why, but all of a sudden everybody just decided to start following this playlist. Right now, I have 50 people following this playlist, and I don't know why. I mean, I created other playlists such as Bring Me The Horizon and Three Days Grace, but nobody is following them... I don't even have all the songs on that playlist... I created a Fall Out Boy playlist long before I created one for ITM, but nobody has followed it. I kind of find it funny. :)
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    @SilentWolf, Sometimes random things just happen. It would be cool if we had all the answers to all our questions, but what fun would that be.
  • Options
    @cristill13 Yeah, that wouldn't be any fun. :\ but it would be a heck of a lot easier. XD
  • Options
    @SilentWolf101, How is your new thread going. Last time I checked, It looked like you were starting something big.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @cristill13 My venting thread? It's alright. It's been inactive for a couple days, but I don't really do the "bump" thing until it starts to get REALLY old... :P
    Post edited by SilentWolf101 on
  • Options
    Besides, I've linked it in my signature. :)
  • Options
    Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member

Yikes! That's something that's going to stay with him for a very long time. Hopefully, everyone involved wasn't injured way too badly and everyone will heal (mentally and physically) fully.
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• Options
    @SilentWolf101, Posts will come and go, but venting will always be needed. ( For mental health). ;)
  • Options
    @cristill13 Agreed.
  • Options
    sparkietothemaxsparkietothemax Posts: 131 Member
    I had a friend I dated for a few months, and he was very special to me as he took me out on my first dates, and some other things... 2 weeks ago, he randomly stopped talking to me. I've tried getting ahold of him everywhere but no such luck.

Devastated isn't the word, and I am absolutely heart broken. I really liked him and he vanished. It feels like such a huge slap in the face, I've deleted almost everything except pictures. I feel like I'm dying on the inside and I want chocolate.
  • Options
    I had a friend I dated for a few months, and he was very special to me as he took me out on my first dates, and some other things... 2 weeks ago, he randomly stopped talking to me. I've tried getting ahold of him everywhere but no such luck.

Devastated isn't the word, and I am absolutely heart broken. I really liked him and he vanished. It feels like such a huge slap in the face, I've deleted almost everything except pictures. I feel like I'm dying on the inside and I want chocolate.

Hello @sparkietothemax. I am sorry to hear that you are feeling upset. Perhaps your friend has some problems and issues in his life that he needs to work through, and needs to have some time on his own to deal with them. He may be facing health, family or work issues that he needs to work through, and he doesn't want to worry you about them. He may just need some time alone. Perhaps keep trying to be in touch with him, and at the same time also wait for him to work through what he is needing to work through. He may be involved in his issues, in that he is not purposely not talking to you, it is just that he has a lot of things on his mind and in his life.
    I send hugs to you <3
  • Options
    sparkietothemaxsparkietothemax Posts: 131 Member

Hello @sparkietothemax. I am sorry to hear that you are feeling upset. Perhaps your friend has some problems and issues in his life that he needs to work through, and needs to have some time on his own to deal with them. He may be facing health, family or work issues that he needs to work through, and he doesn't want to worry you about them. He may just need some time alone. Perhaps keep trying to be in touch with him, and at the same time also wait for him to work through what he is needing to work through. He may be involved in his issues, in that he is not purposely not talking to you, it is just that he has a lot of things on his mind and in his life.
    I send hugs to you <3

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. Yes, that is a very good point. I recall him saying something about his grandma, and I'm going to give him his space. I care very much for him and I hope he is well, and he's not facing any difficulties <3
  • Options
    Hello to everyone :) Sending a hug to all who need one today <3

I am sending you a hug back. :heart:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top