Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

At what time is the new world released?

Zagatta7Zagatta7 Posts: 229 Member
Right now it is June11,2015. 12:50am. EDIT: I mean in Puerto Rico. Meaning ET.
Post edited by Zagatta7 on

Comments

• Options
    nattylonglegsnattylonglegs Posts: 65 Member
    Right now?!?!
  • Options
    nattylonglegsnattylonglegs Posts: 65 Member
    Mine doesn't have an update
  • Options
    AnimaagAnimaag Posts: 319 Member
    Me neither, yet. But it's coming! ;)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2015
    Usually between 10am - noon California time. They only give out dlc when Guru's are in the building.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    RoomouseRoomouse Posts: 99 Member
    10 to 12 am?? Not 10 am to 12 pm?? I'd hate to live out in CA and have to work such late hours.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Is it out yet?
  • Options
    nini57220nini57220 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm french, it's 7.21 am et I doesn't have an update :/
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    10 am to 12pm California time. And it's only 10:30 PM.
  • Options
    WikdwikkanWikdwikkan Posts: 37 Member
    edited June 2015
    > @PinkPaws66 said:
    > 10 am to 12pm California time. And it's only 10:30 PM.
    Not 10:30 everywhere. ;)
    It's past midnight where I'm at in the South. :P
    7821274de0237b0448d0602cb7e52a2c.jpg
  • Options
    WikdwikkanWikdwikkan Posts: 37 Member
    but, I think from what you're saying (and others) is that it'll be in the actual morning time till around noonish before it's released? During company hours?
    7821274de0237b0448d0602cb7e52a2c.jpg
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    It releases when it releases........
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    crzygrl13crzygrl13 Posts: 53 Member
    I get it will release when it releases but I'm freaking plumbob out over here in MS it's 1am it's the 11th I want it now!

Ok sorry my trantrum is over.....for the moment.
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    They usually release it as mentioned at 10AM - 12PM US Time. I usually get it when I get hme from work living in Sweden at 7PM
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited June 2015
    itsug wrote: »
    They usually release it as mentioned at 10AM - 12PM US Time. I usually get it when I get hme from work living in Sweden at 7PM

We have four different time zones in the U.S. You've got to be more specific.
    Post edited by KayeStar on
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    I've never hated time zones so much in my life! The waiting is killing me still and I'm hopping from the game to the forum like a crazy lady and managing two teen boys that won't go to bed and are on some kind of sugar high of stupidity.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    It's not out guys. Chill!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Hey at least it's taking over all the angry and negative threads. So bring on the anticipation! Hope the world lives up to it.

I'm just excited to see it so I can decide what I want to build on this lots.

I'm waiting for the "OMG IT HAS NOTHING IN IT!!" feedback threads that will come up.

Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • Options
    @Sigzy05 it's hard to chill at 5am when you've been awake all night; and I just now found out about the patio set that's suppose to be coming out with hot tubs; there is no chill in my at this point lol
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    crzygrl13 wrote: »
    @Sigzy05 it's hard to chill at 5am when you've been awake all night; and I just now found out about the patio set that's suppose to be coming out with hot tubs; there is no chill in my at this point lol

xD Yeah, the pack got me super exited also :) see my sig? ;)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    Azarinop2 wrote: »

Hey at least it's taking over all the angry and negative threads. So bring on the anticipation! Hope the world lives up to it.

I'm waiting for the "OMG IT HAS NOTHING IN IT!!" feedback threads that will come up.

HAR HAR me too......I know that when that new SP releases next week? I'll be taking a temporary forum break to avoid all the negativity.

And I edited my above post but here it is again in case anybody has an issue with time zone conversions or wants to know what time it is PST.

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/pst

People are basing there expectation on the advertised render of the hot tub. I wouldn't be surprised if sims could only talk and splash each other in there, nothing else... maybe woohoo? A sims 2 copy and paste.
    Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015

HAR HAR me too......I know that when that new SP releases next week? I'll be taking a temporary forum break to avoid all the negativity.

And I edited my above post but here it is again in case anybody has an issue with time zone conversions or wants to know what time it is PST.

People are basing there expectation on the advertised render of the hot tub. I wouldn't be surprised if sims could only talk and splash each other in there, nothing else... maybe woohoo? A sims 2 copy and paste.

You can put oils in the tub that give aromas and affect sims's emotions, skinny dip, splash, talk and drink while in the tub, listen music (the hot tubs have an incorporated stereo), kids can use them too and can be used by up to 8 sims which is amazing!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options

You can put oils in the tub that give aromas and affect sims's emotions, skinny dip, splash, talk and drink while in the tub, listen muic (the hot tubs has an incorporated stereo), kids can use them too.

I wonder if those oils make the tub dirtier faster?

And.....what exactly is different about this new hot tub woohoo that is going to make people "blush"?

Dunno, curious too! I'm definitly buying this :) it looks really good and much better than LP Stuff.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    I wonder if folks can woohoo with more than two people in the tub......that would make some folks blush lol
  • Options
    SpidersWebSpidersWeb Posts: 1,027 Member
    crzygrl13 wrote: »
    I wonder if folks can woohoo with more than two people in the tub......that would make some folks blush lol
    lol I doubt it, but modders.... modders will do it.
    With TS4 by default there is a jealousy system - they don't share well.

The tubs are next week though aren't they? In the stuff pack? I'm fuzzy on details.
    Performance, Price, Portability - pick two.
  • Options
    I have no clue when the pack actually comes out. They said Hey here's a new stuff pack on June 10, odd since we have out new patch and New Crest sometime today.......sometime, when someone that is only important to me gets to work and presses a button on his computer.