The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

At what time is the new world released?

Comments

• Options
    AnimaagAnimaag Posts: 319 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Is it normal that now everytime I start origin my game downloads stuff? Like as if content is missing? It keeps downloading the music of the game (I have digital deluxe).

It has done the same for my game for quite some time now. I have Deluxe aswell. It only re-installs soundtrack, though.

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Animaag wrote: »
    Is it normal that now everytime I start origin my game downloads stuff? Like as if content is missing? It keeps downloading the music of the game (I have digital deluxe).

It has done the same for my game for quite some time now. I have Deluxe aswell. It only re-installs soundtrack, though.

Yeah it's what's happening to me. I think mine also installs GTW too.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    I'm sort of dreading getting all the houses from the gallery!
  • Options
    uo_ishikawauo_ishikawa Posts: 42 Member
    edited June 2015
    At Far East,there are only 2 hours left to close 11th,June.
  • Options
    bee1977bee1977 Posts: 613 Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm on the east coast (Canada), and we don't have the update just yet. It's only 10:09am here. So who knows? LOL
    Origin: BeeC1977
    Twitter: @Bee77
  • Options
    KjrockPlayerKjrockPlayer Posts: 305 Member
    I am in the uk and keep checking nothing is up yet but I can't wait I in tend to try and make all of my own propertie's for the maps I am hoping it might get me going up until the know I haven't been able to enjoy building like I did on three and the small map's on 4 didn't help
  • Options
    irishgurl2978irishgurl2978 Posts: 267 Member
    Is anyone else impatiently waiting for the new world? lol I hate that I live on the East Coast because they work on California time.I know I should just go about my day and just check back later today,But I can't wait to play with the bigger,empty lots!
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Quite the opposite for my part.. I will wait an additional week so that I can make a great house with the new stuff.. and hot tub :D
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    I was excited when my grandpa called me that our trip was canceled because it meant I could be sitting like a bum with my laptop...waiting...very impatiently....
  • Options
    irishgurl2978irishgurl2978 Posts: 267 Member
    itsug wrote: »
    Quite the opposite for my part.. I will wait an additional week so that I can make a great house with the new stuff.. and hot tub :D

Yeah,It's probably gonna drive me nuts waiting for that for a week lol.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    I'm more excited to see whats in the rest of the patch.
  • Options
    WikdwikkanWikdwikkan Posts: 37 Member
    It's barely 6:30 a.m. at the headquarters...someone mentioned it probably wouldn't be released until they open for the business day and get the green light to release.

Patience is a virtue!

This is also why I play World of Warcraft. Thank God it isn't patch day there or I'd be going crazy right now!
    7821274de0237b0448d0602cb7e52a2c.jpg
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited June 2015
    Well when it's released someone give me a ring? I'm off to play sims 1 to kill some time. :smile:
    Love alternating between 1 and 4
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Guys, complaining because it's 'such and such a time' where you live and no update is pointless. It doesn't matter what your time is, it matters what time it is where EA is. They're on the west coast in the U.S. (PST) and that's what you need to go by. I found a cool timezone map that gives you the current time everywhere in the world:

worldtimezone.com/

At the time of this posting, it's 6:40 am at EA. They typically (not a guarantee, mind hou) release their patches between 10am and noon their time. So there you go, handy reference.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,372 Member
    edited June 2015
    MocaJava wrote: »
    So there you go, handy reference.
    That´s certainly well meant, but it doesn´t matter. Posting in this thread isn´t for information gathering or complaining, it´s more like the exitement before unwrapping your christmas gifts. When you really, really wait for something and are itching and need to relieve some tension. It´s either posting here or jumping up and down and I believe my neighbors wouldn´t take too kindly in me doing the latter.

That said, it´s creepy how much more exited I am for those empty lots than for the earlier addons with their shiny new items and gameplay expansions. It´s like the pool update again all over, lol.
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Almost 7 here in CA (EA time). Maybe about 3 more hours to go.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    My only worry is that 15 more lots to me means a lot more extra Sims to play rotational and with the current culling problem I'm a bit worried...
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    Azarinop2 wrote: »
    It's not out guys. Chill!

Hey at least it's taking over all the angry and negative threads. So bring on the anticipation! Hope the world lives up to it.

I'm just excited to see it so I can decide what I want to build on this lots.

I'm waiting for the "OMG IT HAS NOTHING IN IT!!" feedback threads that will come up.

Me too LOL. "Wow EA is so lazy they didn't even add any houses to it!!! Where's the sims?! Such a plum world!!!"
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    LincourtLincourt Posts: 10 New Member
    They should have a Night Shift Guy at the forums at least saying at what time they'll launch the patch. Not giving a time is just bad.
  • Options
    Lincourt wrote: »
    They should have a Night Shift Guy at the forums at least saying at what time they'll launch the patch. Not giving a time is just bad.

No it's not, I think giving a time would be bad because there would be so much backlash if they didn't put it out exactly then.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member

Hey at least it's taking over all the angry and negative threads. So bring on the anticipation! Hope the world lives up to it.

I'm waiting for the "OMG IT HAS NOTHING IN IT!!" feedback threads that will come up.

Me too LOL. "Wow EA is so lazy they didn't even add any houses to it!!! Where's the sims?! Such a plum world!!!"

I think the whole point of these new maps is to give players more areas to build their own houses.

• Options
    Sucom wrote: »

I think the whole point of these new maps is to give players more areas to build their own houses.

I know that. I was just imitating some of the posts I expect to see later on.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    isfreakisfreak Posts: 117 Member
    http://simscommunity.info/ has a countdown at the bottom of the page.
  • Options
    isfreak wrote: »
    http://simscommunity.info/ has a countdown at the bottom of the page.

Oh wow, only an hour left? So they must have a set time then. Thanks for the link!
    WLfAA9V.png