Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HERE ARE MY HOUSES =)

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Cherrytree lane is adorable! Love the colour combo and the way you have decorated. :D Congrats on the Maxis fav too!
  • Options
    flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited May 2015
    HERE IS MY LATEST HOUSE

THE SECRET HOUSE <3

A CUTE LITTLE HOME WITH BED AND BATHROOM AND A BEAUTIFUL GARDEN !

5L1dWq8.jpg?1
    pNZwhZO.jpg?1
    t2BRZIR.jpg?1
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,637 Member
    The Secret House is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The open shutter flower box windows look very pretty! The roof and awnings covered front porch is very nice! The outdoors areas are so very nice! Very nice water feature in the front of the home. The flowers and plants through the front garden areas look so very pretty! It is nice that you have sitting areas through the outdoors areas for sims to enjoy sitting in the sunshine in such nice floral surroundings! It is nice that you have placed a water fountain in the build. The plants lining the edges of the footpath, and the hedging around the water feature area looks very nice. The trees look nice how you have placed them in the build. The living and dining rooms are very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas, warming up near the fireplace. The windows dining table alcove is a very nice place for sims to enjoy eating their meals with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The flowers on the tables are pretty for the sims to enjoy looking at whilst sitting on the seats. The pictures on the walls add nice looks to the room areas. The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Sa3ana3aSa3ana3a Posts: 79 Member
    Your buildings are awesome!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is adorable! Loving the country charm of this build! Already added to my favourites! :D
  • Options
    Congratulations on Bargain and Beach being favourited by Maxis! :) It is a very nice shop! The exterior design of the store is very nice! It looks nice how you have used the glass windows in the build. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst they are buying items there. The water fountain feature in the front area of the build looks very nice! Nice seat bench sitting areas on either sides of the front courtyard. The plants in the pots look nice how you have placed them either sides of them. It is nice how you have placed mannequins on display in the windows, for sims to see when looking from outdoors. Very nice layout of the interior of the store!
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Your houses look lovely! I'll add them to my faves.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Such a Beautiful showcase, Flubber! Each of your builds is truly Gorgeous. You have such an eye for detail! Your landscaping is beautifully done in all of your creations. I especially love The Secret House. The interior is lovely and the landscaping is Amazing! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    <3 THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU <3

THAT YOU LIKE MY CREATIONS! ITS A BIG FUN FOR ME TO BUILD HOUSES AND SIMS ;)

I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY SIMMING TIME !

YOURS FLUBBER ! B)
  • Options
    HERE IS MY LATEST BUILDING

BLUEFIELD HOUSE <3

A LARGE OLD HOUSE WITH

5 BEDROOMS
    2 BATHROOMS

IT ALSO HAS A NICE GARDEN AND A POOL!

vtvojng.jpg?1

1st FLOOR
    QT1mAZG.jpg?1

2nd FLOOR
    KHb9doi.jpg?1

THE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE WITH GARDEN AND POOL !
    sPlQVIK.jpg?1

• Options
    Bluefield House is so very nice! :) The roofing texture and brick texture of the exterior walls looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build, and the awnings look nice over the top of them. The open shutter windows look pretty! It looks very nice how you have done the front entrance area with the steps on the left and right! Nice upper balcony. The front garden area is very pretty! The water fountain feature and the flowers, trees and plants on the left and right areas of the front garden look so nice! The backyard area is very nice too! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants! Very nice raised pool and outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating the food poolside at the umbrella covered table, enjoying the sunshine and the very nice views of the water feature and the flowers/plants in the back courtyard! It is nice that you have placed seat benches in the courtyard for sims for sims to enjoy sitting in the nice outdoors setting. The plants are nice touches either ends of the seats. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes. The birdbath is a nice touch. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks nice how you have placed the circles floor patterning in the foyer and kitchen areas. Very nice dining and living room. It looks nice how you have placed the sofa and armchairs for sims to enjoy sitting together watching TV and chatting. The flowers on the dining table are nice for sims to see when enjoying eating their meals there. Very nice study, gym and art room. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer whilst looking out through the windows at the views, as well as enjoy doing painting on the easel with the sunshine coming in. They will like keeping fit using the treadmill.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    I adore your sense of style! Your builds are so beautifully done and I love your attention to detail!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    HERE IS SOMETHING MODERN :)

♥ CITY HOUSE ♥

A MODERN HOUSE WITH 4 FLATS AND INDOOR POOL !!!!

7auaLFC.jpg?1

ZYVTeDi.jpg?1
    Post edited by flubber32c4 on
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Amazing builds since my last visit! :smiley:
    I especially like your Bluefield House and My City House! Love the idea of doing traditional architecture with modern furnishing! Keep it coming Flubber! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Flubber Such gorgeous builds full of character and charm :) Folly
  • Options
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS ! ;)<3
    I CANT STOP CREATING ! :D
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    I love your City House build! Great architecture and very creative. Great Job!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    AND HERE IS A NEW ONE :D

THE CASTLE

iExfvPf.jpg?1
    fivGAgs.jpg?1
    dfZwjAf.jpg?1
  • Options
    City House is a very nice home! :) The front exterior of the home looks so very nice! The balconies are very nice! The flower boxes look very pretty on the edges of the balconies! The brick texture of the exterior of the build looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The awnings are nice touches in the build. It is great that you have designed the build to have four flats in the building! The air conditioning units on the roof look great! Very nice indoor pool room! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. Very nice layout of the interior of the flat. It is great that you have four rubbish bins.
    The exterior design of The Castle is very nice too! :) The tower is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the water around the edges of the home! The lily pads look pretty in the water. The stone texture of the exterior looks nice. The curved front porch is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there and eating their meals in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table, enjoying nice views whilst sitting there. It looks very nice how you have done both the left and right hand steps at the front area of the home! The fish and water fountain features look very nice! It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of this home too!
    Both builds are very nice! :)
  • Options
    THE HAPPY CATFISH

A SMALL ASIA SNACK BAR ! ;)<3

orjKMI9.jpg?1
  • Options
    The Happy Catfish is a very nice restaurant! :) The enlarged catfish outside the front of the building looks great! The water feature with the fish water fountains is very nice for sims to enjoy seeing when coming to the venue. Very nice exterior design of the building! The roofing is very nice! It looks nice that you have placed pegs on the roofing. Very nice trellis covered patios for sims to enjoy sitting or dining outdoors in the air. The hanging lanterns are nice touches there.
    It is a very nice build :)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    THE PALACE !

EbsPeei.jpg?1

A OLD PALACE WITH 3 BED AND 3 BATHROOMS

1st FLOOR!
    PVfHu7z.jpg?1

2nd FLOOR!
    eR7EoPK.jpg?1

• Options
    The Palace is very grand! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The towers are so very nice! Very nice roofing! The curved front porch and curved upper balcony look very nice! The water fountain looks very nice on the front porch for sims to see as they enter the home. It looks nice how you have placed awnings over the upper balcony. It looks very nice how you have placed the arched windows in the build! The water feature in the front courtyard area in the home looks very nice! The bonsai elephants look nice there and it looks very nice how you have placed plants between them. It looks very nice how you have placed the hedge fencing and the tall trees on the sides of the lot. The front steps look very nice. The two gates at the front of the build are a nice touch. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The curved back patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy dining outdoors in the sunshine on the dining table there. It looks very nice how you have placed two tables together with chairs around the sides and ends, to create a long table. The fruit bowls are nice touches on top of the tables. Sims will have fun playing chess and horseshoes in the outdoors air in the backyard areas. Nice gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes.
    It is a very grand Palace build! :)