Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HERE ARE MY HOUSES =)

167891012...Next

Comments

• Options
    zhaoyiran183zhaoyiran183 Posts: 42 Member
    WOW!!! So many works!!! I like the pizza store very much! Thank you for your amazing creations!
  • Options
    ureshii_waureshii_wa Posts: 598 Member
    edited September 2016
    ''.''
    Post edited by ureshii_wa on
  • Options
    flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    ureshii_wa wrote: »
    Hi flubber32c4 :smile: It's Ryuu_Usagi8, I usually check on your work on gallery, but I thought I'd check out some showcases a few people have up on forum, so I just went through all the builds you have posted on here, & just thought I'd let you know the ones I Iiked best :smiley:

I really love cozy interior & exterior of 'The Nice Price Starter', Love it! ; LOVE the build 'House "reflection"; 'supermarket' build is so cute; 'Sunflower Road' is charming, & very nice interior layout; I LOVE 'Fluffy Burger' so comfy inside♥ ; your 'Lucky Dragon' yoga place looks awesome; 'City House' is cool, 'Wedding World' is so pretty Very lovely entrance; 'Granny's little House' is sweet; 'Summer Dream' is a very nice unique build, love the open air areas; Seating is so nice outside of 'the Cafe Dursley'; Love the tree house on the 'Parklane' build; 'The Snack Shack' is adorable; One of my favs of yours is 'Snack & Newspaper Shop'♥ ; your 'first picture house' on first page is pretty; & Lastly, 'The Cozy Shack' is very cute, love the front step & cozy interior :)

It was nice viewing your creations on here, we get a much closer look at everything :) & Have a great week flubber32c4 :smile:

thank you have a great week too :D i will excuse that not all houses that i posted here are at the Gallery ! once my pc crashed and i loose lots of them !!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Beautiful builds Flubber all so very detailed and charming. :)
  • Options
    AmonRa432AmonRa432 Posts: 45 Member
    All off your builds are amazing! that first photo blew me away! Great Job!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Gorgeous builds Flubber, all beautifully detailed and decorated. :smile: Folly
  • Options
    CrowllieBunnyCrowllieBunny Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, i noticed that some of your builds aren't in the gallery, for example, that Family Dream House amazing build