Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TnT's BIRTHDAY BINGO LOTTERY **Winners Announced! Gifted & CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    TnT_Terry wrote: »
    awwwe sorry Rockley, don't want to tell you the next number lol

haha typical haha

• Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    congrats Janine wow this was one awesome game, it had me on pins n needles the last round :P
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    next up is G-56 (ciane is sponsoring a venue for 2nd winner :)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    @jerrinicci - Congratulations! :)
  • Options
    janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    I actually do have to leave quite soon, I have a driving lesson in a couple minutes, congrats to all the other winners! I hope that everyone had fun playing as well! Thank you @TnT_Terry for hosting this, and happy early birthday! <3
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
  • Options
    WahnSimWahnSim Posts: 254 Member
    Thanks @TnT_Terry for doing this bingo, that was fun :)
  • Options
    @TnT_Terry - It's been a blast! Happy Birthday, both today and tomorrow!! :)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Terry, you had two winners on number 13.
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    Congrats to the 2 winners!
    Thanks a mill @TnT_Terry for hosting!! and happy happy birthday sweetie! xxxx
  • Options
    fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thank you @TnT_Terry for doing this bingo! It was really fun! :)
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    Thanks so much for hosting this! I'm so sorry I was late but I had fun! Congratulations to the winners!
  • Options
    jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member
    That was fun! I thought it was kinda funny when I was down to 6 blanks, and still did not have a single bingo of any kind. Too bad it was ruined when I realized I had missed a number. (If no one else thinks this is amusing, I guess I'm just a weird math geek.)
    tumblr_nn0n9fPDvA1t2ewe0o1_400.png

Thanks, @TnT_Terry for the game! And a very happy early birthday!
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
  • Options
    ok I'm confuzzled, who was the 2nd winner? and who was it won the Round robin i forget

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Nope, it was a full card and the second winner is Jerrinicci the page after Janine said bingo... but with the same winning number...13.
  • Options
    @TnT_Terry I got a Blackout on B-13, but the post calling that number didn't show up for me until after people were already congratulating Janine.
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
  • Options
    @TnT_Terry - @fairygirl7 won the Round Robin.
  • Options
    You called B13 at 1:49 my time on page 13. At the top of page 14 Jerri says. "Come on lucky 13." and then later realizes it was called and says bingo too and shows her card later.
  • Options
    It makes my "C'mon, lucky 13!" at the top of page 14 look kinda silly.
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    It's happened to everyone before, I think, Jerrinicci. The pages sometimes don't load the last page, but spit you onto a new page and you have to page back to see what you missed.

Terry, I can bump up to a standard world from a venue easily as they both bingoed at the same time, really.

Edit: Hidden Springs is on both WLs. And its only 100 sim points more. : D
  • Options
    wow ok that was surprisingly unexpected :P @friday027, thanks hon. OK everyone who won needs to let me know what they want except for the world winners.

@ciane I can handle 2 worlds if you can take the Round Robin and Letter L winners as it's all to fairygirl7 as she won both. I thank you so much for sponsoring hon, you are a life saver here lol. One expects multiple winners on the other levels but not the big one :P But all is square anyways I have it covered :) Thank you all for playing, you all made my day the best ever, so suoer squishy hugz :)

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    No problem. I can do that!

@fairygirl7 what would you like?
  • Options
    but where did everyone go? I really wish to know what you'd all like from your wl's please :)

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    all non winners will receive 100sps from their wl's as well for consulation prizes

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    And big squishy hugs to you for a happy, happy birthday, Terry. Your idea of bingo was lots of fun!
  • Options
    @TnT_Terry - what a pleasant host you've been. :) I really had a lot of fun! :)

The Straw Boater Hat with a Shaggy Hairstyle for Boys
    50 SimPoints

Happy Birthday Tuesday! :)