Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    edited April 2015
    I have to share. This has to be the best picture I've ever manage to get of my sims, and there was no posing involved - they spontaneously started celebrating as soon as I set them on a lot. :)

These are the twins, Delilah and Lola.

Twins.jpg
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Ty @Kaike78 for the Futureshock dresser. I'm kinda on pins & needles since all I need to finish Kids! 2010 is the gosh darned TV! Futureshock Kitchen is on sale this week along with Nautical Living so I've added a few bits from those sets as well (or will once I get the dresser downloaded!)
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! Nautical living had the green button for me, and Regal living bedroom was only 65 sp - which then gave me the green button on the full set! Yay for the weekly sale! :smiley:
  • Options
    Teegers wrote: »
    Oh my goodness! Nautical living had the green button for me, and Regal living bedroom was only 65 sp - which then gave me the green button on the full set! Yay for the weekly sale! :smiley:

@Teegers *glomps* IKR?! Weekly usually has the best deals on the most random stuff and TY for the TV, I was right it DID shove it over the cliff into the beautiful pool of Free Green Button goodness! *snorts* Okay, that probably make about as much sense as a deep fried tatertot at a health food convention. And I am killing myself laughing at my own mind right now. I swear all of that was completely random.^
  • Options
    @Cynth220, ROFL you're silly, you know that, right?!? :D

• Options
    ragan651ragan651 Posts: 268 Member
    I'd like to work on Futureshock Kitchen while it's on weekly sale. Right now it's 225.
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Okay, that probably make about as much sense as a deep fried tatertot at a health food convention.

Well it is a vegetable.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

Wishlist | The O'Kelly Saga | The Strange Case of Thomas Black | My goals: Coffee Bean Loft, Eloquently Ecclectic Collection
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome @Naley22, @LadyGreenEyes, and @Cynth220! :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Teegers wrote: »
    @Cynth220, ROFL you're silly, you know that, right?!? :D

@Teegers :lol: Yes, I am well aware of the fact that I am *Strangely* hilarious online. It seem to be a trait I have picked up from my mother to an extent. What goes through *her* head though, is dangerous at times. And now Iz be off to explore mah new objects! Though, it still confuses me as to why a Labrador Retriever isn't featured in Pets, I mean, they are one of the most popular breeds...
  • Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    humm 1 world and 1 venue left but apparently.....

mmao_zpslf7h3tpz.jpg
  • Options
    @Naley22 I'm not sure Grim's Manor is even in the MMAO machine, I don't remember, but Lunar Lakes should be, I used to see it in there before I owned it. Just keep trying the machine. Because it's the last thing it won't show up every time. Midnight Hollow was the last thing I was down to before I owned the store and I got the "own it all" message a lot too before it came up at a price I was happy with. ;)
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    @Naley22 I'm not sure Grim's Manor is even in the MMAO machine, I don't remember, but Lunar Lakes should be, I used to see it in there before I owned it. Just keep trying the machine. Because it's the last thing it won't show up every time. Midnight Hollow was the last thing I was down to before I owned the store and I got the "own it all" message a lot too before it came up at a price I was happy with. ;)

yeah i saw lunar lakes in the MMAO right before i bought the last exclusive items but i didn't have enough points. i hope i save up enough or win a lotto so i can get it soon! :smiley:

• Options
    @Naley22 Best of luck to you then my dearie!

@mothersuperior2 ty for the upper cabinet from the Futureshock Kitchen set. *sneezes* Sorry, so much dust flying around today!

Gonna move the 2 sets that are up for sale with week up into the top 2 slots on my list but everything is fair game all the same.
  • Options
    LazackaLazacka Posts: 185 Member
    OMgoodness, thank you so much @charlotteprice ! You are way too generous, love all my items for Collectionne Stäncké! :smiley:
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    You are welcome @LadyGreenEyes. It is nice to have more jewelry!

@Teegers, you are welcome! Glad you are getting close on that set :)

Welcome @Naley22 :)

So close @simgeek79. I hope those exclusives show up for you and for cheap or free! I hate that those worlds show up even if they are owned. :(. That's a lot of money spent! How much of that did you buy in SP compared to free SP? Hopefully the free beats the bought! lol.
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    Ok, so I just realized that I forgot to say thank you to @KittyKat8103 for the gifts! Thank you! I am getting closer! :D

Also, thanks for all the friend requests some of you have sent the last few days. Forgot to say that as well! :blush:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    ragan651 wrote: »
    I'd like to work on Futureshock Kitchen while it's on weekly sale. Right now it's 225.
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Okay, that probably make about as much sense as a deep fried tatertot at a health food convention.

Well it is a vegetable.

i like the above quote since i was going grocery shopping one year and posted on my page wondering to myself if candy corn was a vegetable. it was october.
  • Options
    You're very welcome @bcsmas! :smiley:
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    edited April 2015
    Congratulations @Naley22 at almost Owning the Store!! @bcsmas I'm afraid to say that most of what I spent was buying several of the 5000 simpoint bundles and the last bundle I bought was the $80 one which came with a lot of extra free points. I haven't been as lucky as others when it comes to getting points from ad clicking. The most I've ever gotten was four hundred in a day and that happened twice. In the last few weeks it was about 100 pts a day but I was pretty much done buying at that point. The last few days I've only had about five ads a day...pretty sparse.

I didn't add up how much I had gifted since it doesn't show the amount in the purchase history and I don't feel like looking up each item, as there are hundreds but I've definitely spent a lot but seeing as I get so much entertainment out of the game I feel it's money well spent. I still haven't used half of the premium content that I've bought so that should keep me occupied for some time.

Glad to see so many green buttons out there today! I noticed some got Nautical Living. Don't forget to check your CYS on Sandy Shoals as there are a few items from that set in there :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Thanks @gnlovew for the lingerie - that puts the combo set down to 340sp, which is better than the single set alone. Getting there!

According to the calculator, I should be able to get the Homecoming for under 100sp tomorrow, and two other sets green in the next two days, so they are dropping nicely! Getting close enough to taste it now!
  • Options
    ragan651ragan651 Posts: 268 Member
    Many thanks to @charlotteprice and @Lazacka. I'm done with the Futureshock Kitchen.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

Wishlist | The O'Kelly Saga | The Strange Case of Thomas Black | My goals: Coffee Bean Loft, Eloquently Ecclectic Collection
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    ragan651 wrote: »
    Many thanks to @charlotteprice and @Lazacka. I'm done with the Futureshock Kitchen.

You are very welcome! Glad you completed the set!

*hugs*
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Thank you for the R&R jacket @gnlovew, I love it :blush:
    I think, it's one of the nicest clothing-items for man in the store. :)
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    And I just noticed that a new sale is online :smiley:
    My plan is to get as well Life’s a Beach (Swim) as Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep) since they're both on sale.
    Would be great to have them, in that way I can finally give my sims a proper swimming pool backyard with the stylish accessories. :tongue:
  • Options
    @simgeek79 I never get ads either, but gifting is so much fun, I'm getting quite addicted to it. :)

Oh, I should correct that to say I never get ads when I'm at home. If I'm out and about and on my phone, I'll get them constantly. Opening up different tabs doesn't work on the phone, but I have found that I can open other browser apps and chain a few ads that way.
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Wow, another great morning!! Super great, really!!!!! Thanks @charlotteprice for the items from One with Nature - you dropped it to 15sp, so that''s another one off the list!!! Thanks, too, @Grandmothergamer, for the gifts - the undies and funky pj top have the combo set dwn to 240, so MUCH closer, and MANY thanks for Lucky Palms!!!! I now have all the worlds!! YAY!!!!!

*Snoopy happy dance time*

Wow, I can't believe I have all the worlds!!!