Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    Thank you to everyone who gifted me, I was able to complete the One with Nature and Everyday Casual Cool sets :)
  • Options
    LazackaLazacka Posts: 185 Member
    You're welcome @Victoria069290 hope it helps! I'm hoping to get more ads, I scored some today while waiting at my doctors office lol... Thank you to @bcsmas and @NyssaLee for the gifts to help me with my goal of completing Collectionne Stäncké you guys are awesome!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    FINALLY! Tip Top Toddler is FREE! Thx @front360 your gifts sent it over the edge, just 85sp short on Kids! 2010 so stuck a door & the TV from the Ultra Lounge Youth set up on my list. No guarantees that those will do it but at least I finally have the Baby Swing. :)
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    Thank you so much, @Pugslover4! I love the harpcicle. I'm already figuring when I can use it. :)
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    edited April 2015
    @melaniet1020 - Thanks a ton for the scooter! It's so cute, I can just see half the sims in town puttering around on them in no time! Better, the set price dropped to 120sp, and I have had enough ads to pick it up, so that's one more off the list!!

Thanks, also, @Kaike78, for the prep school uniform! The Homecoming set is at 17% now, so closer!
  • Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    i just want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me with sets! i only have a couple of venues left and the MMAO exclusives and then i own the store! excluding roaring heights.
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    @melaniet1020 - Thanks a ton for the scooter! It's so cute, I can just see half the sims in town puttering around on them in no time! Better, the set price dropped to 120sp, and I have had enough ads to pick it up, so that's one more off the list!!

Thanks, also, @Kaike78, for the prep school uniform! The Homecoming set is at 17% now, so closer!

You're very welcome for the scooter! I'm glad you were able to knock one more set off your list! :smiley:

Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    NyssaLeeNyssaLee Posts: 74 Member
    @Lazacka glad to help! :)
  • Options
    Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member

You're welcome. :)
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    bcsmas wrote: »
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Lol @LadyGreenEyes I gifted AriyAriy something and by the time I typed my message and went back to gift her the second item from Game Time, it was gone. Guess that was you - haha :smile: Hope everyone had a nice weekend.
    Lol! I think it was me actually. I was going to send both, but I went to go send one and it was already gone. Went to do the second one and it went through. So funny all three of us were trying to gift the same things!

To all those I helped, you are welcome! I can't wait till I can help out more. I am just waiting on the last set that I need to come up on the DD so I can hopefully start getting worlds on MMAO. Every time I get them, they are with the set I need! :neutral:

Lol @bcsmas Me1620 and KittyKat8103 call what we experienced Gift Blocking :smiley: You and I are at the same point I think...I just picked up the Uber toilet (the one piece I said I would never buy lol!) and just need to pick up Steam Punk and Romanza Bridal on the DD in the next two weeks. My MMAO is absolutely useless these days too because it always is comprised of items from those two sets that I'll be getting free so why bother spending any points when I can give others gifts instead. My ads are dwindling too I'm afraid but I'll do my best to find as many as I can.

Off to work now, hope everyone has a great day :kissing_heart:
    Haha that's so funny! Nice there is a term for it.
    Yes, I think we are at the same point as well. I also never wanted that toilet, but ended up getting it when it was on the last list lol. Gotta have it if you want to own the store, right :wink: I say one set left, but I have 3 things left from the DD. Luckily they are within days of each other. So tired of waiting! lol. My ads started dwindling today.

@izaap @Teegers (glad you like the hair and it gives you more options now) @MayaRose1138 @Cynth220 @LadyGreenEyes @Lazacka you guys are welcome! :smile:
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Thanks @bcsmas, for the necklace - I love having more jewelry for my sims!

@wittanthony1, thanks for the corsage, but ......NEVER MIND! Edited to correct - apparently they are two, and I had a blonde moment!
    Post edited by LadyGreenEyes on
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    @LadyGreenEyes, Those are two different corsages, there are two in the set. I believe one is for teens and the other is for adult. The shorts behind the corsages are different colors.
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    @LadyGreenEyes, Those are two different corsages, there are two in the set. I believe one is for teens and the other is for adult. The shorts behind the corsages are different colors.

AH! Well, that's good to know! I don't know how I missed that. Glad it wasn't a glitch, then!
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Thank you @NyssaLee for the gift!
    I love the hat you gave me, the Bohemian Garden set is also a bit closer to completion now :smile:
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @bcsmas, I love the dress! I am getting so close to owning the Romanza compilation thanks to everyone here. LOL I won't want to just have a private wedding for my sims anymore because setting up the wedding is more fun. :D

Thank you, @Kaike78, I love the fountain!

Thank you, @wittanthony1. Two sets of shoes! :smiley: LOL That reminds me of a story a friend shared. Her 4 yr old son was keeping an eye on his baby sister (who was in the bassinet) while Mom worked in the kitchen a few minutes. When she came in, he told her that the little one had been fussing some. She looked at the baby who had a pair of baby shoes laying beside her.

"Why are the shoes there?"

His reply? "Well, I knew girls loved shoes, so I thought it might calm her down." LOL
  • Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited April 2015
    oh my gosh! thank you so much to @KittyKat8103 for the Gothique library! and @Teegers for the hair!

also a delayed thank you to @bcsmas!

so close. 1 venue and 1 world left on my WL then the MMAO exclusives..I'm getting there!
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    LOL @Teegers that is soooo cute! :p I was happy to get that toilet yesterday, cause like you, it was always in my MMAO. @bcsmas I have two single items left and two sets but will be done April 26th, I do have to get the exclusive items first though. But once those two sets are gone hopefully they will show up alone. I might need to call about get the Gold worlds marked owned because they tend to interfere as well.... so I went through my whole purchase history last night and added up points that I've paid, it came out to $289.55 not including any MMAO since they unfortunately don't show the price paid...hmmm....I might have to destroy the evidence of that, if my husband saw how much more I've spent on this game that still doesn't work on my PC he might not be too thrilled - hahaha :hushed: so mums the word :no_mouth: (Yay!! Found a use for that emoticon!)

Don't forget Sales page changes in a few hours. Have a great day everyone :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Wow, happy good morning to me! Thanks for the gift bombing run @KittyKat8103 - the homecoming set is way lower; 38% and 785sp!! What a great surprise!!!

Oh, wow....even n the least good discount price coming up on the DD, it's going to be at 84sp! Woo Hoo!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Oh yay! I forgot about the sales page changing today. :D Not too long ago, I added up the cash cards I've bought for Sims 3. I would have come out just as well paying a monthly subscription (maybe better, depending on how much they'd have charged per month). It's crazy, isn't it. :*

I have a question. :) I am 115 sp from completing July '11, but I'm 655 sp from completing the Summer Nights set (which is the one I need to finish up July). If I wait for the set to go on the DD, will July show up free, even though SN won't show as free, or does the mark down price only influence the individual set? (I hope that made sense.) :)
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Teegers wrote: »
    Oh yay! I forgot about the sales page changing today. :D Not too long ago, I added up the cash cards I've bought for Sims 3. I would have come out just as well paying a monthly subscription (maybe better, depending on how much they'd have charged per month). It's crazy, isn't it. :*

I have a question. :) I am 115 sp from completing July '11, but I'm 655 sp from completing the Summer Nights set (which is the one I need to finish up July). If I wait for the set to go on the DD, will July show up free, even though SN won't show as free, or does the mark down price only influence the individual set? (I hope that made sense.) :)

@Teegers The best best to get the Green is to wait until the End of July (July 30th) when Summer Nights comes up on the DD for it's best price in this rotation unless someone gifts the set to you at some point.

@KittyKat8103 TY for the Blooming Flower Door & the Futureshock single bed. Sadly the Door took all but 20sp off the CYS price for Kids! 2010 so the TV will be the final nail in the coffin if the CYS Value is 21 or more sp.
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @Teegers had to read it a couple of times to be sure, but I think you're asking that when the Summer Nights Set comes up on the DD, will the price for the Compilation it's in, automatically be discounted...if that is what you're asking, then the answer is no...they are exclusive...however, if you get enough items for the Summer Night Set gifted to you and you are able to get the green download on it when it shows up on the DD, then once you own it, you would get the Compilation free...If you don't own any of the Summer Nights set, it might be cheaper for you to just buy the comp now for 115 and get it that way. Sorry if I misunderstood your question. Definitely going to work now....bye :kissing_heart:

I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Thank you @Nevills for your gift - that got me the green download button! It also gave me the green download for the Full Hewnsman set, so I got the Bedroom set in that for free! The Living Room must be heavily weighted because I didn't think that was going to happen!

Thank you also to @brandi22 for your gift; it was much appreciated :). However, it seems that my run of bad luck in lottos continues (story of my life :))
  • Options
    Thank you, @simgeek79! That's exactly what I was asking! :)

I own a few pieces of Summer Night, but not enough to give me the green button when it comes up on the DD, so I'll probably end up just picking it up since 115 isn't bad for the set. :)
  • Options
    NyssaLeeNyssaLee Posts: 74 Member
    @izaap you're welcome. Love Bohemian Garden.
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    You are welcome @Teegers. I hope you enjoy it. :)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!