Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pixieydust's Thank You Thread =)

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    Pokety poke...I have people to thank for lovely gifties!

Thank you to @Ragan651 for the two pieces from that collection stanke or however it is spelled!! This set is so expensive, but the stuff is so very cool!!

Thank you @Lyrielsim for the big window!! I love having all the window choices!! You rock!!

@Ximph, I have no idea how you come up with the creative things to say about some of the stuff...like the luggage, and decorations. YOu make me smile every time!! Thank you!!
  • Options
    @Charlotteprice. you struck light a lightning glitter bomb at the haus of bunny!! Thank you so very much!! Now all I have to do is wait for a sale to happen and green download buttons will show up for Le Circe Celebration I think it's spelled that way, Loud and Clash bedroom, and the Haute set!! Also, thank you for the panda bear looking pom pom hat, I put that up there because it was so cute, and I was planning on getting it when the ads showed up!!

Thank you thank you again!! You made me smile, I was so surprised to see the messages!!
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Pixieydust wrote: »
    @Charlotteprice. you struck light a lightning glitter bomb at the haus of bunny!! Thank you so very much!! Now all I have to do is wait for a sale to happen and green download buttons will show up for Le Circe Celebration I think it's spelled that way, Loud and Clash bedroom, and the Haute set!! Also, thank you for the panda bear looking pom pom hat, I put that up there because it was so cute, and I was planning on getting it when the ads showed up!!

Thank you thank you again!! You made me smile, I was so surprised to see the messages!!

You're very welcome :p
    I just scrolled thru your list and said, oh these two go to the same set, oh this one goes to a set, etc. So I was just picking items that I knew went in a set without having to go check, LOL Glad it helped though! I couldn't help but send the panda hat, after seeing it on brandi at her lotto party, I had to send it to you, LOL

*hugs*
  • Options
    Dear @Lyrielsim,

My goodness have you been a busy squirrel!! Or are there really squirrels in the attic of the Now and Then Century Home?? Should I be concerned with all the bumps in the night? Hmmmm There might have to be a story there....lol Thank you so much! I am taking a screen shot of the story you sent with that one and the Grandpa's Grove!! I now do not need any more venues!! Thank you so much for your kindness!! I was so surprised!!

I have no way to really thank you for all you have given me with the sims store, but I hope you do know my thanks come from the heart and I cherish your friendship more than anything!! Your posts make me laugh, and your love of squirrels..well, they are sort of close to bunnies right? LOL You never know what they are up to!! Hahaha!

Bunny hugs to you my friend!!
  • Options
    LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    You're so absolutely welcome! I'm really glad I was able to help you complete that venue part. Me? I can't even figure out where to plop them all?! And Oh Yes Indeedy -I'm getting as many chuckles out of it as you are (I hope)! I'd had a tough week and doing something fun like this helps lift my spirits right back up! So we're both getting a little sunny something out of it, and that's a real good day to me! Chuckles & Friendship, that's one heckuva good medicine!
    ((Hugs)) right back atcha! <3

Ha! -Those little stories *chuckles* What can I say? I'm a pajama wearing, coffee slurping, wannabe weekend hack writer that finds squirrels hilarious!! And very handy in a plot, too. Fit in almost anywhere (they are pretty small and flexible). But Oh Noes! If Bunnies and Squirrels throw together it could change everything everywhere for everyone!!! Imagine, awesomely irresistible cuteness partnered with caffeine speed ridiculousness? I tell you, the universe is not ready. B)
  • Options
    :P @lyrielsim, my bunnies are powered by sugar!! LOL I am addicted!! I squeeee over fun candy....baaad bunny. I love fun dip, they are awesome. I dont eat it every day but oooh I could!! LOL I hope you are having a better day, sorry to hear you had a tough week. I do understand what you are meaning by coming here makes you feel better. This is so awesome. I send you tons of hugs. I think the universe could handle us conspiring together. It could be awesome!! LOL lets see the damage....heheheeh

I am still working on my easter drawing...no squirrels, but bunnies..lots of them!! I hope I can get it done in time!!
  • Options
    Oooh I have some lovely people to thank for cool gifties!!

@Muminek85, thank you for the green Alice skirt and lovely red dress!! Hoppy Saint Patrick's Day!! I really appreciate you thinking of me and congratulations on owning the store!!

@gnlovew, thank you for the pretty glass pane! I am sure it will make for some nice decor! Probably paint it pink somehow!! LOL

@Ximph, you got me again!! Thank you for the shoes and the two wall sconces. I too am not crazy about the metal look, but I think it might go good with a black and red bedroom set. I will have to ponder on this!!

@Lyrielsim, you naughty naughty squirrel!! You got me that kid's dino hat...I adore this hat!! Really!! I was so surprised to see you had gifted me the Dreams of India set that I missed due to being a lazy dreaming bunny. LOL Thank you. I have so many sets...not sure what to do with it all. Have you had a chance to play at all? I imagine a squirrel with a massive mug of coffee, some doughnuts just being on the sims store and gifting people....kinda like a shooter game..."got ya" "got ya"! Laughing the whole time.

Thank you everyone!! I think I am going to end up owning the store..something I never thought would happen!! I gotta say though, the kid in me keeps telling me that clothes are boring!! LOL I know when I create a sim there are sooooo many choices!! Ugh!!
  • Options
    Aw, thanks for the hugs. And thanks for the thoughts. <3 I'm certainly better than last week! Its ye olde chronic health issue that flares up from time to time. Annoying! No big worries, just a thing ya learn to live with. Simple rest does the trick, and staying mentally active with little fun endeavors keeps me cheered. Your own uplifting posts and the madcap adventures of Dr Love are definitely some of the highlights of this forum to me! A goofy grinning squirrel darting about the forums chugging a giant cuppa is an adorable picture! (and not all that far from the mark either-Ha!) There's DOUGHNUTS?! :o - I'm in!

The hat was appropriately green for the day! It is cute, too! I love all of those culturally themed clothing sets, hope you do too. I didn't think they'd be so useful to me, but Oh My the influences and ideas they generate for me are marvellous! My neighborhoods have never been more varied and interesting! They're great fodder for storytelling too, adding a neat new dimension to my little sims & simworlds. I have been playing more lately, its very nice to get some time! Last week I finally created my very firstest unicorn foal!! Oh yes, I squeed! That family will need a bigger place where little Moonracer can run & run. I'm thinking of running that Bakery in Aurora Skies with this family, just like in that wee story of mine. I've gotten attached to them, silly as that sounds. :#
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    You're welcome! I hope you have fun with it :smiley:
  • Options
    Thank you to @Angeljess26 for the stankey pieces!! Also the dress, I was able to buy the mid century set for 75 points!! Thanks so much, I love that set, the outfits are so cute!!

You rock!! I am one set closer...and the stankey stuff helped me bring that way down....I just need some more ads!! LOL
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Pixieydust wrote: »
    Thank you to @Angeljess26 for the stankey pieces!! Also the dress, I was able to buy the mid century set for 75 points!! Thanks so much, I love that set, the outfits are so cute!!

You rock!! I am one set closer...and the stankey stuff helped me bring that way down....I just need some more ads!! LOL
    You're welcome
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Thankies go to...

@simgeek79 Thank you for that lovely dress from the divo diva set! I like that one and the light blue one the most!! It is very pretty and shiny!!
    @60smusicluvr thank you for the pinkish purple hoodie dress! I really think it is very cute!!
    @scilakees thank you for the ponytail hair!! One can never have enough dos to choose from!! Thank you again!!
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome Pixiey xoxo - it is a pretty dress :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Wow!! Pixiey got smacked with a massive hit to her wishlist!! I would like to thank @Simgeek79 for the dress!! You are right on both parts, the dress is pretty and yes that crazy squirrel hit totalled my wishlist...I am now working on other things to add on there, it is getting slim pickings!!

@Ximph, thank you for the clothes!! I know not many things could be said about them...old man robe...lol or some other funky outfit to see a townie in...the colors all wrong..heheheh...you are right, it is a good thing to be able to change the colors and textures!

@Muminek85 thank you for the coffee table! I love it an the color...it is fancy!!

@Scillakees thank you for the updo..I think this one is so pretty!!

@Kittykat8103 thank you for the 5 outfits!! I love some of them a lot and look forward to coloring them!!

@Lyrielsim thankyou again for all the fun things you sent my way!! The stuff from that vandenberg set is expensive and I got a green download so thanks so much and for the clothes too!!

All of the help was able to get me to spend a few points gladly!! I got jet set elders for 80, july 2011 for 125, contemporary comfort living for 35!! Not bad!!

I am getting closer!! Now if they would just make that seeing stars set be cys!! Or put it up on sale...or a special dd!! LOL Thank you again everyone!!
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome, hon! :smiley: Glad to hear you were able to pick up some of the sets!
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Lol @Pixieydust you're welcome :blush: I'm happy you were able to finish off so many sets :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    I would love to thank that crazy button mashing squirrel @Lyrielsim for all the gifties!! Too many to add. I got the Jazz Age set for 5 points and the furniture for 30!! Thanks so much!!

I would also like to thank @Charlotteprice for the gift of seeing stars!! I now am seeing stars!! That was super sweet of you!! I cannot wait to own the store so I can do stuff like this!! =)

My sims are going to be sooooo happy!! I have all the compilations now!! YAY!
  • Options
    You're very completely totally welcome FunnyBunny! <3 That Gentleman's Collection always reminds me of how A brother-in-law of mine furnished his Man Cave. Studded leather, hunting trophies, bar. Yep, they nailed it! And I'm grinning away that you snowballed my help into all that! Oh you are so so so close now -Yes!! Go Pixiey, Go Pixiey! ;)
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are so welcome! Glad I could help!
    You will get there (owning the store) sooner than you think!

*hugs*
  • Options
    Hi everyone!! I have had a couple of bad days but wanted to thank @Lyrielsim for the gifties!! You make my day and tomorrow I am determined to actually play!! LOL I love ya tons. I will try to catch up tomorrow. Bunny hugs..and hopefully tomorrow I will have some bunny power to putter around the house!!