Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Drama Cycle Two- WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    Love that hairstyle!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLL "You've seen Twinbrook's residents..."

Made my night! Twinbrook has the oogliest Sims ever. O.o

Anyway gorgeous model, Plum, love the dress!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Preferred name: Vana
    Model's name: Marlene Klein
    Short bio: Marlene is kind of a flapper born in the wrong era. The red-head hails from Chicago, where she is a dance teacher, volunteering at hospitals and inner city foster care systems to run dance classes. She lives with her long-term girlfriend Corrina and the two have a Himalayan cat and a 🐸🐸🐸🐸.ker Spaniel. Marlene performs regularly and is classically trained in ballet, tap, jazz, and modern dance styles. Her favorite is jazz, of course.
    Bodyshot on black or transparent background, wearing dark purple formal dress (no body parts cut off please):

Marlenebodyshotpurple.png
    Post edited by Vanadis on
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    @Vanadis team ballet forever! But beautiful model :)
    @plumrobert I must say, being the prettiest sim in Twinbrook is not saying much... she's lovely though, great job on the hair!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Gorgeous models, Plum and Vana and loving these dresses :)
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    datscoolestdatscoolest Posts: 1,014 Member
    Preferred name: Dats
    Model's name: Yuuka Rose
    Short bio (totally optional, but I like seeing your creativity): **soon**
    Bodyshot on black or transparent background, wearing dark purple formal dress (no body parts cut off please): *soon**
    I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they're like:

"what are you doing here?"

and I'm like:

"oh, you know, hunting elephants"

• Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Leesa...your editing and hair drawing are incredible!!!!

Cheerio, would you let me know before you close sign ups? I have a mock and bodyshot but waiting to see how close the beginning of this is to the end of Rebel :P
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    This is a judge app! I really wanted to be a part of this, but since I can't compete, judging is the next best thing! If I get the spot, that is :)

Preferred Name: Samm

Experience: I judged in many comps, such as Shock and Edge cycle two, LIFE, Art of Love, Diversity, and also guest judged in PopArt. I have also modelled on many comps; even placed in a few!

Availability: Weekends are best for me, however I'm more-or-less free all week.

Best form of contact (email or pm): pm would be great, unless you'd prefer email, then I can easily give that to you too!

Headshot on black background, shoulders up: Will give it to you in my afternoon tomorrow! It's almost 1am here and I'm heading to bed :)
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Plum, Vana, and Leesa: Your body shots are all stunning! And Leesa your mock is beautiful!
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    edited March 2015
    cheerio517 wrote: »
    Awesome Leesa! The transparent thing is weird... do you use tiny pic? I know it converts all photos to jpgs, which can't have transparency. If it's that, then it would make my life easier if you posted a link with transparency, but if it's more complicated, then no worries.

@cheerio517 No, I don't like using tinypic all that much. I saved it in Photoshop as transparent and I uploaded to Flickr and now it has that white b/g... Idk what else to do to make it transparent and I didn't want to put in on black b/g to make it easier for you for the model wall(if you're doing one, that is.) I'll see if I can link you the transparent version though.

@datscoolest TY hun! And dont say that... I cant wait to see YOUR entry!
    @Vanadis OMG, that body shot is giving me LIFE!
    @ninisims1 @SammLite Ty dahlins'! ♥
  • Options
    plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    Awesome Leesa! The transparent thing is weird... do you use tiny pic? I know it converts all photos to jpgs, which can't have transparency. If it's that, then it would make my life easier if you posted a link with transparency, but if it's more complicated, then no worries.

@cheerio517 No, I don't like using tinypic all that much. I saved it in Photoshop as transparent and I uploaded to Flickr and now it has that white b/g... Idk what else to do to make it transparent and I didn't want to put in on black b/g to make it easier for you for the model wall(if you're doing one, that is.) I'll see if I can link you the transparent version though.

@datscoolest TY hun! And dont say that... I cant wait to see YOUR entry!
    @Vanadis OMG, that body shot is giving me LIFE!
    @ninisims1 @SammLite Ty dahlins'! ♥

I used this to compress the file and then imgur to upload.

Man, we have all stepped up our bodyshot game hard. lol. I am lovin' it!

@Vanadis I LOVE Twinbrook and it's weird looking people. I seriously just moved in Harwood Clay to my Legacy. Gimme them cheekbones! Cheekbones and lips for days on that man, serious.

@cheerio517 lol well compared to the other lovelies, my model isn't that pretty. She's got kind of a big nose and huge eyes, but I love her. She's definitely prettier than the likes of the Bayless family, though. Also, thank you re: answering the sizing question. <3 Much appreciated.

Thank you to everyone on the bodyshot comments. I have to say, Jillie and @GreenLover331 made me want to step up my game and make an awesome bodyshot. Let's just hope this motivation last through the rest of the competition, right? :D

• Options
    plumrobert wrote: »

I used this to compress the file and then imgur to upload.
    Thank you to everyone on the bodyshot comments. I have to say, Jillie and @GreenLover331 made me want to step up my game and make an awesome bodyshot. Let's just hope this motivation last through the rest of the competition, right? :D

tumblr_ml7ryu3F4E1s3jchjo1_500.gif~c200
    ( for the link ♥)

Im sure you would have had a boss 🐸🐸🐸🐸 body(ody-ody) shot even if we weren't in this comp, hun! ♥
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Agreed with Leesa!
    But I'm touched you'd say that ❤️
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    bump!
  • Options
    Okay, just letting everyone know that signups close on Friday, and the mock is also due Friday. I'll probably announce the other judge tomorrow.
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Okay, just letting everyone know that signups close on Friday, and the mock is also due Friday. I'll probably announce the other judge tomorrow.

Ooh yay! If I get it I'll head in game tomorrow to get the headshot.
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Sorry, I forgot to do this yesterday, but my judge is...

Heather and Samm!

Both of you! Please get your headshots to me at least before you send scores, and check in asap to let me know you saw! I'll be contacting each of you soon.
    Post edited by cheerio517 on
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry, I forgot to do this yesterday, but my judge is...

Ayana and Samm!

Both of you! Please get your headshots to me at least before you send scores, and check in asap to let me know you saw! I'll be contacting each of you soon.

Aw yay do you mean me yeah? I go by my real name Heather now.. But if it is I shall try get the headshot tomorrow and a head start on scores.. I had a surprise shopping trip today so didn't get in game:)
  • Options
    Wow I'm sorry Heather, I usually remember but I slipped up this time. Yeah, it's you xD

Sent you an email too.
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    Wow I'm sorry Heather, I usually remember but I slipped up this time. Yeah, it's you xD

Sent you an email too.

That's okay, it's nice that people still remember me as the same person at least :D

Got it and replied :D
  • Options
    squee~ So excited for this!
    Getting headshot in rn!
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    I'll get my assignment in by tomorrow. Probably sometime tonight.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    aspires001aspires001 Posts: 345 Member
    Sorry for the late entry. I hope I can still get in.

App: Preferred name: Angela
    Model's name: Lacy
    Bodyshot on black or transparent background, wearing dark purple formal dress (no body parts cut off please):

16738612757_a0ebe13ede_b.jpgLacy by spires.angela01, on Flickr

Mock:

16945969915_d66f768259_b.jpgMock by spires.angela01, on Flickr
    Love Thy Neighbors: A Neighborhood Rotation Story
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Awe! That looks so great Aspire!! She looks adorable!
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top