Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Drama Cycle Two- WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

Comments

• cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    Great Angela!
    Thanks Heather :)
    hvv6th.jpg
  • ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited March 2015
    Since Rebel is close to being over, I am going to join :)

Preferred name: Nini
    Model's name: Olivia Campbell
    Short bio:
    Olivia never really wanted for much growing up. Her parent's aren't super wealthy but they did well for themselves and gave her almost anything she could want. When she was in high school, she realized she loved to paint and draw and wanted to follow her passions. Her parents were willing to send her to the best schools, but Olivia chose to do it on her own. She wanted to experience life, good and bad, having felt something was missing in her life. It turned out, it was a lot harder than it looked! She was doing okay but sometimes, things got tough--like now--but she was determined not to ask for help. She thought modeling might be a way to get her back on track.

Bodyshot:
    bodyshot_zpsyw7wrjuz.png

Mock:
    mysterious_zpsgvlqktxd.png
    Post edited by ninisims1 on
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • aspires001aspires001 Posts: 345 Member
    Awe! That looks so great Aspire!! She looks adorable!

Thank you, Jillie. I wasn't really going for adorable, but all my models are just so sweet looking. I can't really get sexy or mysterious out of 'em. lol

Love Thy Neighbors: A Neighborhood Rotation Story
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Awe yah. I know what you mean! It's just her eyes are just do lovable ahah

Oooohh Nini! That's gorgeous! Her eyes are so piercing. Rawr!
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    Ooh, love it Nini! I'm assuming Eliza and Angel aren't showing up, but @Vanadis, you have about 3 hours.

@BobSkellington I need your model body shot ASAP, so I can start the model wall.
    hvv6th.jpg
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Sorry, I can't do it in three hours. I feel really sick from having an asthma attack earlier. :/
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
    I'm really not picky about the time, and I must say you have a solid excuse, I'm sorry about the attack. If you feel up to it, just get it in asap.
    hvv6th.jpg
    I'll try to get it in soon. Trying to stop being nauseated. The pollen's getting me bad.
    I'm somewhere between
    Thanks, Jillie and Cheerio!

Added my body shot to that post :)
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited March 2015
    She's soo gorgy Nini. I can't get over it

And look at them cleavage!! Wowzers.
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    She's soo gorgy Nini. I can't get over it

And look at them cleavage!! Wowzers.

Thank you! I love her too! Funny....I have made so many sims but this one and the one I use in Senior High and Rebel are my most favorite ever :) I have also never had a model with such great.....gifts--lol!

@aspire.....Your sim is so pretty. Her eyes are amazing!
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited March 2015
    bloop ( o u o )
    Here is my judges headshot, hoping it will do. However, if you need a no-cut-off parts version, it's easily providable, so don't feel bad asking!

2h590y8.jpg
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
    edited March 2015
    Trying to get this in, OMG guys I feel so icky!

EDIT: Really sorry, I'm not going to be able to get this in. I am soooo sick. It's so hard for me to breathe. I'm gonna go to bed and hope I can sleep...
    Post edited by Vanadis on
    I'm somewhere between
    You know I love your work, Vana, so do you want me to treat this like an extension?

Everyone else, signups are CLOSED! That means judges start scoring, and I will start setting up the model wall! @BobSkellington I really need your bodyshot, but if you don't have it right now, could you at least comment so I know you're still here, and give me a name?
    hvv6th.jpg
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    cheerio517 wrote: »
    You know I love your work, Vana, so do you want me to treat this like an extension?

Everyone else, signups are CLOSED! That means judges start scoring, and I will start setting up the model wall! @BobSkellington I really need your bodyshot, but if you don't have it right now, could you at least comment so I know you're still here, and give me a name?

I shall quickly get a dress and do my app :)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    Awww thanks Cheerio! You can take one of my extensions and I'll try to get it in today. Thank you! I got some sleep and it's still hard to breathe, but I'm not as nauseous.
    I'm somewhere between
    Preferred name: Bob
    Model's name: Meghan
    Short bio (totally optional, but I like seeing your creativity):
    Meh, I dunno.. LOL
    Bodyshot on black or transparent background, wearing dark purple formal dress (no body parts cut off please):
    16957698805_ff51581c9a_b.jpgmerp by BobSkellingtonLovesSims, on Flickr
    sox3c8.jpg
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Great, shall do these tomorrow (I'm heading to bed soon)
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
    edited March 2015
    Okay, I tried to get this done, but I am so sick. I'm not going to be able to do it.

I was told today I need another surgery, so I don't want to add another comp to my recovery time. Sinus surgery takes two weeks to a month to recover from.

And the worst part is, for me, it only works for a year or two. But it's so bad right now and my quality of living is so bad, they want to do surgery.

And I'm so desperate, I said yes to it.

So I'm scheduled for three weeks from now. This'll be my THIRD sinus surgery. It really is awful. And I can't take pain meds due to the other meds I take, so I'm just gonna be crying for two or three weeks, probably also bleeding, all that yucky stuff.

Legit, I spent all night last night forcing myself to breathe and totally convinced I was going to go into respiratory failure.

And I almost did. Jay woke me up, turned me over, and said "Try to breathe, you're coughing and wheezing, and choking."

I'll be a loud lurker though! I just need to only do what I've already committed to doing. I'm doing Flaunt It Mag in preparation for the surgery, and will be working on Sensation after. And probably getting emergency extensions for every time I start bleeding uncontrollably for an entire day, in my other comps.

UGH. Not looking forward to this. Oh, and when they do it, you're awake, and barely numbed, and then when they go a week later to clear the scar tissue out, you're also awake and barely numbed.

I wanna cry now.

But yeah, I have asthma and chronic sinusitis. Both triggered mostly by allergies, but lurking around even when my allergies aren't even in high gear. But now our pollen count is like 2100 so that's insane.

So yeah I'm really sorry, and I was really looking forward to this, and WAS going to get it in, until they told me they want to do a surgery again. So since they told me that, it's just best I don't take on anything else. Right now I'm on a rescue inhaler for when I pretty much stop breathing, and a daily inhaler where I have to load a pill into it, crush the pill, and inhale the crushed pill.

It. Freaking. Sucks.
    Post edited by Vanadis on
    I'm somewhere between
    edited March 2015
    Wow, Vana, that sounds awful. Best of luck to you with the surgery and everything.
    hvv6th.jpg
    Vanadis wrote: »
    Okay, I tried to get this done, but I am so sick. I'm not going to be able to do it.

I was told today I need another surgery, so I don't want to add another comp to my recovery time. Sinus surgery takes two weeks to a month to recover from.

And the worst part is, for me, it only works for a year or two. But it's so bad right now and my quality of living is so bad, they want to do surgery.

And I'm so desperate, I said yes to it.

So I'm scheduled for three weeks from now. This'll be my THIRD sinus surgery. It really is awful. And I can't take pain meds due to the other meds I take, so I'm just gonna be crying for two or three weeks, probably also bleeding, all that yucky stuff.

Legit, I spent all night last night forcing myself to breathe and totally convinced I was going to go into respiratory failure.

And I almost did. Jay woke me up, turned me over, and said "Try to breathe, you're coughing and wheezing, and choking."

I'll be a loud lurker though! I just need to only do what I've already committed to doing. I'm doing Flaunt It Mag in preparation for the surgery, and will be working on Sensation after. And probably getting emergency extensions for every time I start bleeding uncontrollably for an entire day, in my other comps.

UGH. Not looking forward to this. Oh, and when they do it, you're awake, and barely numbed, and then when they go a week later to clear the scar tissue out, you're also awake and barely numbed.

I wanna cry now.

But yeah, I have asthma and chronic sinusitis. Both triggered mostly by allergies, but lurking around even when my allergies aren't even in high gear. But now our pollen count is like 2100 so that's insane.

So yeah I'm really sorry, and I was really looking forward to this, and WAS going to get it in, until they told me they want to do a surgery again. So since they told me that, it's just best I don't take on anything else. Right now I'm on a rescue inhaler for when I pretty much stop breathing, and a daily inhaler where I have to load a pill into it, crush the pill, and inhale the crushed pill.

It. Freaking. Sucks.

I've been through all of that. It's really sore. Your throat is so sensitive. Same goes for your nose.

Blood everywhere.. Good luck!
    sox3c8.jpg
    Announcement tiiiiime!

So, as most of you know, Sensation Sims Magazine is coming back! Drama Cycle 2 is being featured as the competition spotlight, which means they will need some photos from you guys! I don't know how many assignments we'll fit in by the date, but some of the best photos will be featured, so try your best on every assignment!
    hvv6th.jpg
    Ah, darn it. If only I could edit. UGHHHHH
    sox3c8.jpg
  • BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    Feel better V :)
    6rj4Q13.png
    When I first started out I couldn't edit at all. Google and You Tube were my go to places as well as all the tutorials. I would say I practiced a lot too.....but I didn't! Feels like it has taken forever to get where I am. Just try a little and what you feel comfortable with. It isn't only edited pics that go in a mag :)
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top