Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Drama Cycle Two- WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Thank you for the scores + feedback! Next assignment looks fun :)
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    WOW, what? me first? thanks so much guys!! i thought everyone's photos were soooo fantastic this round!!!

i am drawing a complete blank for this next assignment..... hopefully something will come to me....
  • Options
    JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the comments/ scoring. Will definitely not be getting that placement again though now that my drawing tablet is working(sounded so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 xl ). :D

Love the new assignment, just dont know how to approach it as of yet. Congrats Mags! ♥
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    lol Leesa. ❤️

"Once I get my flow going all of you suckers better watch yoself"
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    aspires001aspires001 Posts: 345 Member
    Checking in, Thank you for scores and comments. I agree with everything said.
    Love Thy Neighbors: A Neighborhood Rotation Story
  • Options
    I have an interesting idea.... haha I just hope that it isn't too out there.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member

Thanks for the comments/ scoring. Will definitely not be getting that placement again though now that my drawing tablet is working(sounded so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 xl ). :D

Love the new assignment, just dont know how to approach it as of yet. Congrats Mags! ♥

Oh, it is definitely on. *cracks knuckles and opens editing program*

We'll see, Leesa. ;)
  • Options
    LOL, you probably thought I was tryna come for you Plum, lol. Stupid forum changed my word... c0ckey was what was intended. xD My bad. Love all around though! ♥
  • Options
    In game now working on this! :)
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    LOL, you probably thought I was tryna come for you Plum, lol. Stupid forum changed my word... c0ckey was what was intended. xD My bad. Love all around though! ♥

Hahaha no I was just kidding. I thought you were aiming for first, which is totally reasonable. Playful competition, no hate. <3
  • Options
    Just need to edit the models now, I think. Not sure if I'm pushing the whole abstract concept thing too far... Oh well.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    Thanks for checking in guys! I like the competition xD

Go for it Joe! I would rather see something wild and unique than something safe and boring.
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    Haha okay good to hear, Cheerio. Cuz mine might be weird >_<
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    Just need to draw one last hair. Mine isn't weird so much as very loosely interpreting the brief...
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    16838041119_94cc218578_o.png

Sorry that the hair on the right is little flat. I'm moving back to university next week so I wanted to get this out the way as I'll be short of time for a while. I deliberately tried to make Bowie potentially androgynous when I made her, so thought I'd play with masculinity/femininity in this challenge. It's the two aspects of her being, of her life.

I don't know if I've total missed the mark on this one. Apologies if so. Was fun to make, though.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    i love it! it is a really creative way to do this assignment!! bravo!
  • Options
    Wow, I LOVE that take on the assignment!
  • Options
    cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    Gorgeous Joe! I wouldn't worry about missing the mark for this, I deliberately made the requirements really loose just so you guys could play with your ideas. For most assignments, I'm sort of expecting something, but not for this one. Can't wait to see some more!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    Ahhh Joe!!! That's so brilliant!
    I absolutely love the way your brain works. ❤️ All your pictures are so unique and interesting.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    JoeJoe11 wrote: »
    16838041119_94cc218578_o.png

Sorry that the hair on the right is little flat. I'm moving back to university next week so I wanted to get this out the way as I'll be short of time for a while. I deliberately tried to make Bowie potentially androgynous when I made her, so thought I'd play with masculinity/femininity in this challenge. It's the two aspects of her being, of her life.

I don't know if I've total missed the mark on this one. Apologies if so. Was fun to make, though.

Love this, Joe! Kind of gives off a Divergent vibe, or is that just me? LOL. :p
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 Joe! That's awesome! Love love love it!
  • Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Joe, that is just amazing! I love your idea!
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    IceTigers21IceTigers21 Posts: 810 Member
    Wow, there is some serious talent happening around here!! Love <3
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    Thank you for the lovely comments, everyone. Usually my ideas are better than my execution! Haha.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with. I'm sure it'll be amazing! (and put mine to shame) <3
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    Grr, I'm trying to make my photo, but I guess I don't have the mod that can raise and lower sims (by typing in numbers). Does anyone have that mod? i can't find it :(
    6rj4Q13.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top