Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Drama Cycle Two- WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    @BeechNutBaby you mean OMSP? You can download it here.
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    That might work. That's not the one I had a while back. The one I had a while back, you'd click on the sim, and there'd be a "Move" button or something like that and then you typed in +1 or whatever to go up and -1 or whatever to go down.
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    edited April 2015
    It's NRaas's Debug Enabler Beech. :)
  • Options
    I think my idea for this might be way too ambitious. I'm going to pop in game and try to make it happen today. Just need to make some poses first.
  • Options
    I could kiss you Plum! That's it!

Okay, so I messed with this so much I'm afraid I'll mess it up more...
    FULL SIZE
    16846631290_61d1fce0fb_b.jpg
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    I think you can pull it off, Plum! Can't wait to see!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    Oh wow, that's beautiful Beech!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    Haha I'm glad you have faith in me Cheerio, that makes one of us. :p

Beech, your picture is beautiful! I love it. :)
  • Options
    Thanks, I was kind of going for a stripper and her innocent alter ego kind of thing...or maybe her more mysterious and darker alter ego...however you want to look at it :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    Okay, I've taken my pics in game. Now we'll find out if I can actually do this lol. With Joe and Beech's entry being so good I'm really going to have to step up my game. We'll see how it goes lol I said this with assignment 1 too haha.
  • Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    That is gorgeous, Beech! Love those lights you used and the idea ;)
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Okay so.

I've finished mine.

It's not exactly what I saw in my head, but it's close enough. It needs a little explaining, because I went really abstract/surreal, but first here's my entry:

sXHmX90.png

Full Size

Okay so Abigail's double life is represented by being both the artist (in creating looks and modeling herself into all these things as a model) and by being the model and by becoming the work of art herself. In the image, she's on the floor with make-up smeared and trying to pull down the pedestal because I think there's a certain pressure to constantly changing your outer looks to fit other people, but she's not able to completely topple herself over because she is also the work of art and can't break off that part of herself. She's surrounded by broken versions of herself and works in progress to represent the fact that as a model and an artist she is always changing, but they're broken and discarded because in a way she sees those pieces of herself as not good enough.

I tried to make it artsy and high fashion but I think I got way too carried away with executing this weird idea I had. I am really happy with the finished piece, though. I think it's my most ambitious picture to date and I'm proud that I at least attempted it and finished it.

Edited to add: The bird elements represent wanting to be free and fly away while the strings keep her tethered. Wow, much symbolism lol.
  • Options
    Reinaldo1993Reinaldo1993 Posts: 549 New Member
    IDK why it dosnt let me post the image of my model :(
  • Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    wow PLUMM!!!!!
  • Options
    Plum!!!! You need to post the before and after of that!!

@Reinaldo1993 it won't let you post because you're a new member, but are you aware that signups are closed?
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    @NINI: thanks deary. Those lights are done in photoshop...first time trying that.

@PLUM: NoOoOOooo...you killed my photo dear! Awesomely done!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    plumrobert wrote: »
    Okay so.

I've finished mine.

It's not exactly what I saw in my head, but it's close enough. It needs a little explaining, because I went really abstract/surreal, but first here's my entry:

sXHmX90.png

Full Size

Okay so Abigail's double life is represented by being both the artist (in creating looks and modeling herself into all these things as a model) and by being the model and by becoming the work of art herself. In the image, she's on the floor with make-up smeared and trying to pull down the pedestal because I think there's a certain pressure to constantly changing your outer looks to fit other people, but she's not able to completely topple herself over because she is also the work of art and can't break off that part of herself. She's surrounded by broken versions of herself and works in progress to represent the fact that as a model and an artist she is always changing, but they're broken and discarded because in a way she sees those pieces of herself as not good enough.

I tried to make it artsy and high fashion but I think I got way too carried away with executing this weird idea I had. I am really happy with the finished piece, though. I think it's my most ambitious picture to date and I'm proud that I at least attempted it and finished it.

Edited to add: The bird elements represent wanting to be free and fly away while the strings keep her tethered. Wow, much symbolism lol.

I love this, Rob!

Could you like, please stop?

So amazing <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    edited April 2015
    plumrobert wrote: »

ummmm mm holy f**king s**t..... no other way to express myself on this one. So forgive the profane language.
  • Options
    Lol my thoughts exactly
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    Daaaang everyone is looking good! Definitely gonna have to bring out a magnifying glass this round ;)
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    Plum...that is...wow. I'm lost for words :o
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Well, In comparison to the awesome entries already in, mine seems so ..... bleh.
    But here it is! No introduction here, we'll leave it mysterious!
    16876263019_af95fa169b_b.jpg
  • Options
    Awesome Maggie!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    The standard in this competition is amazing! I love all the entries.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    That is gorgeous, Maggie!
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top