Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    Kit10Kit10 Posts: 303 Member
    edited March 2015
    My Cinderella had triplets after having a child already! Oh noooo did I fail the challenge? :( I'm doing strict Matriarchy :(
  • Options
    KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    Kit10 wrote: »
    My Cinderella had triplets after having a child already! Oh noooo did I fail the challenge? :( I'm doing strict Matriarchy :(

I don't think you failed because you couldn't control it.
  • Options
    MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    Hey guys, sorry I've been sooo inactive lately!

I have updated the list (Can I just say.. Jess doing this literally made my day!)
    Thanks so much for the support on this challenge - it means a lot to me!

Also, thanks for answering each others questions, do keep it up! My GCSE year is going great, and I do play when I can, I just have more priorities than replying to this every day or so. I do read it everyday though I promise :)

I have gotten some gameplay in, last weekend, and I recently started the Four Immortal Sisters challenge - although I probably won't post any screenshots of that....
    Apart from this one, Ella made me laugh. I feel like she's telling me to go back to her family ha!
    yYNJGud.jpg

Anyway, here's the link to the updates I posted

Happy Simming :)

P.S Although I've got a break I probably still won't update (Cities: Skylines!)
  • Options
    ZackYukiZackYuki Posts: 6 New Member
    I planned on doing all matriarchy when I decided to do the princess challenge (was originally going to go back and forth between girls and boys for my legacy but then put the theme onto it) but my Snow had all boys except for her second to last, but I like some of the boys better then her lol XD she's still a child though, so I guess we'll see XP Still can't believe all the boys though! Two sets of twins, no fertility treatment, boy, twin boys, twin boys, girl, boy lol I should take some pictures XP
  • Options
    KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    ZackYuki wrote: »
    I planned on doing all matriarchy when I decided to do the princess challenge (was originally going to go back and forth between girls and boys for my legacy but then put the theme onto it) but my Snow had all boys except for her second to last, but I like some of the boys better then her lol XD she's still a child though, so I guess we'll see XP Still can't believe all the boys though! Two sets of twins, no fertility treatment, boy, twin boys, twin boys, girl, boy lol I should take some pictures XP

When I was on Snow White I had no fertility treatment and S-W had 4 sets of twins. 7 boys and 1 girl
  • Options
    alexxxopalalexxxopal Posts: 78 Member
    ZackYuki wrote: »

There are boys galore in Sims 4!
    My Snow White had 2 girls and 5 boys!!
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    I just found this and find it intriguing, but this is Sims 4. How do you meet and marry a co-worker?
  • Options
    So, in the White household, we've had a death! Cinderella's brother died from electrocution.
    03-10-15_2-35nbspAM.png

Meanwhile....
    Cinderella is spending her teenage years cleaning, cooking and working out...
    cinderella%20grid.png

She's also found her future husband, John Snow! They already have an almost maxed out relationship.
    03-10-15_2-11nbspAM.png

Now! If I can just make Snow White kick the bucket (never thought I'd say THAT, haha), Cinderella can truly start her generation!
    I've tried over exertion, repairing items and FIGHTS as an Elderly
    03-10-15_3-15nbspAM.png
  • Options
    KatsKats wrote: »
    I just found this and find it intriguing, but this is Sims 4. How do you meet and marry a co-worker?

My guess is that you would have to make them or either find someone who is in the same field already?
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    > @alexxxopal said:
    > So, in the White household, we've had a death! Cinderella's brother died from electrocution.
    >
    >
    >
    > Meanwhile....
    > Cinderella is spending her teenage years cleaning, cooking and working out...
    >
    >
    > She's also found her future husband, John Snow! They already have an almost maxed out relationship.
    >
    >
    >
    > Now! If I can just make Snow White kick the bucket (never thought I'd say THAT, haha), Cinderella can truly start her generation!
    > I've tried over exertion, repairing items and FIGHTS as an Elderly

Hello, does she already has her age bar bubbling? If that happens and takes more than one sim week for her to die, just take her to a community lot or to the Outdoor Retrat neighborhood if you have it... after that, in one or two days maximum she will get a visit from Grim Reaper.
    Happened to my sims around 3 times already in my legacy, and going to the community lots was the only answer...its like a bug...I call it "the highlander bug" lol...it does not happen with all sims though, luckily!
    I hope it helps!
  • Options
    @anaitapeva
    Thanks for the tip! Her age bar just says that's she's been alive for 109 days.
    She's always upset and useless around the house anyway, so it's time to send her off I suppose.

RIP Snow White
    (hopefully)
  • Options
    alexxxopal wrote: »
    @anaitapeva
    She's always upset and useless around the house anyway, so it's time to send her off I suppose.

RIP Snow White
    (hopefully)

I had that bug too for another Sim I really needed to just die lol
    I installed a mod on MTS which adds a command to kill the Sim (it starves them instantly) so if you need to, you can try that? (I know I'm contradicting my own rules, but for a bug it's fine)
    It's here if anyone wants it.

Also, I've played more. Links to my update posts here!

• Options
    Kit10Kit10 Posts: 303 Member
    > @alexxxopal said:
    > So, in the White household, we've had a death! Cinderella's brother died from electrocution.
    >
    >
    >
    > Meanwhile....
    > Cinderella is spending her teenage years cleaning, cooking and working out...
    >
    >
    > She's also found her future husband, John Snow! They already have an almost maxed out relationship.
    >
    >
    >
    > Now! If I can just make Snow White kick the bucket (never thought I'd say THAT, haha), Cinderella can truly start her generation!
    > I've tried over exertion, repairing items and FIGHTS as an Elderly

I killed my Snow by cowplant XD She just can't resist treats from strangers can she?
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited March 2015
    This looks like a fun challenge and I'm going to try it out. I would like to keep it close to the characters and intend to name them accordingly.

Just a few questions - do we have to try for accurate race/skin colour? It would certainly be fun to introduce different skin colours into the mix, but then we go from Tiana to Aurora etc... so it may be a little difficult lol. Or can we just edit them in CAS to make them look how we want? (I don't even know if that is possible to do, I haven't played much of TS4)

Also, do they have to 'find' their partners from sims in the hood, or can we make them and plop them into the world ourselves?

Well, I've made a start anyway! Here's Snow White and Prince Charming just starting out:

Snow%20White.png
    Post edited by elanorbreton on
  • Options
    GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    This looks like a fun challenge and I'm going to try it out. I would like to keep it close to the characters and intend to name them accordingly.

Just a few questions - do we have to try for accurate race/skin colour? It would certainly be fun to introduce different skin colours into the mix, but then we go from Tiana to Aurora etc... so it may be a little difficult lol. Or can we just edit them in CAS to make them look how we want? (I don't even know if that is possible to do, I haven't played much of TS4)

Also, do they have to 'find' their partners from sims in the hood, or can we make them and plop them into the world ourselves?

Well, I've made a start anyway! Here's Snow White and Prince Charming just starting out:

Snow%20White.png

Love her outfit ;)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Goldpuffle wrote: »
    Love her outfit ;)

Well, she had a girl first, so I called her Cinderella. Then she had twins - Sleepy and Sneezy lol. Only Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Bashful and Dopey to go! Unless I miss one of them out so that she only has 7 rather than 8. At the moment, poor Snow White feels like a baby popping machine. One comes out (or two) and then they try for another.
  • Options
    hirondelle09hirondelle09 Posts: 175 Member
    Loving your stories and sims :) I've been really busy with school and haven't had much time to play but I'm at Gen 3 now! I post my chapters on my blog here so check it out if you'd like!
    disneylegacy.jpg?w=764&h=261
  • Options
    @anaitapeva

RIP Snow White
    (hopefully)

I installed a mod on MTS which adds a command to kill the Sim (it starves them instantly) so if you need to, you can try that? (I know I'm contradicting my own rules, but for a bug it's fine)

Thanks for the mod, I've never used one before.
    I love your new updates by the way! About to head over to site you mentioned getting custom hair from.
    :]
  • Options
    GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    @anaitapeva

RIP Snow White
    (hopefully)

I love your new updates by the way! About to head over to site you mentioned getting custom hair from.

OMG! That's a mod? Don't you feel sad when you murder a sim like that?!! OMG!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Goldpuffle wrote: »
    @anaitapeva

RIP Snow White
    (hopefully)

OMG! That's a mod? Don't you feel sad when you murder a sim like that?!! OMG!

Haha I only have a few circumstances that I do it in:
    1) It's required in a challenge (e.g runaway teen challenge)
    2) The Sim is bugged and won't naturally die
    3) I'm playing with Sims I don't really care for.

I'd never ever ever use it on any Sim in my Legacy unless I really had to ~ (I had to on Jayson's dad because he was glitched)

Trust me, I hate it when Sims die (I actually cried when Rene did!)
  • Options
    mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    i just started this legacy first time doing a challenge. i may have missed it somewhere but do we have to play on normal lifespan?
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    Update Update
    The official end of Snow's generation is here.
    Chapter 7 - A Complete Family
    Once Upon a Time Table of Contents
    03-16-15_4-25%C2%A0PM.png
  • Options
    SimslikeeeSimslikeee Posts: 188 Member
    Having fun with this challenge! My Gen 3 is a child right now.
    a89288ef-cb73-4b64-b739-a5fc56944e13.jpg

Bring back realistic babies and toddlers!
    Check out my blog for my simming adventures!
    http://www.irishsimmer.wordpress.com
  • Options
    mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    is loner a bad trait?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top