Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    deapeterssondeapetersson Posts: 22 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hi again! I changed my URL from thefreckledbitch to thefreckledpixel :-)
  • Options
    RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    Rivie wrote: »
    Is gloomy a bad trait?
    **Edit - My bad, I thought the example on the first page said evil, I just read that and it says gloomy.

My snow white finally got married! So excited to finally start it for real after what happened with my last founder. She died because he didn't want to marry her. In his defense, she did the same thing to another male sim before.
    Baby number one is on the way, 1 down, 6 to go. So, I was wondering if gloomy is a bad trait, I rolled gloomy on the trait generator.

I still haven't updated my blog with the new founder but I'm hoping to do that soon! :smile:

When I created my S-W I misread it and thought it said the S-W had to have a bad trait so I gave her gloomy and she was always sad then!

Oh I know, my Snow White, Harmony's husband is gloomy and he is always sad, he sometimes cries in his sleep, it's so sad
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • Options
    IHasGamerIHasGamer Posts: 61 Member
    i am gonna try to do the 100 baby challnge in my game
    <iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/lJTRIa1IVH7gc" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/kill-sims-lJTRIa1IVH7gc">via GIPHY</a></p>
  • Options
    IHasGamerIHasGamer Posts: 61 Member
    hopefully i could haandle 100 kids
    <iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/lJTRIa1IVH7gc" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/kill-sims-lJTRIa1IVH7gc">via GIPHY</a></p>
  • Options
    KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    Cindy and Owen are now adults. I aged them up early because I felt that it was wrong for Michaela to be almost the same age as her parents.
  • Options
    alexxxopalalexxxopal Posts: 78 Member
    Hey everyone! Still working to become a member so I can post photos but Snow White and her husband now have 5 kids and she is in her third trimester.
    4 of them are boys and the oldest is a girl, Cindy. I really didn't want her to be the heir so I could have time to complete all of the kids' aspirations/school but if the next pregnancy is a boy then...idk.
    Also, her husband is an elder so I'm hoping he sticks in there for at least one more kid (if these aren't twins)
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    @alexxxopal If you have enough reward points you can buy a potion of youth :D DShould age him down to an adult. Btw the Snow White that I am playing with has 4 kids and is pregnant with the fifth :D
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    alexxxopal wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Still working to become a member so I can post photos but Snow White and her husband now have 5 kids and she is in her third trimester.
    4 of them are boys and the oldest is a girl, Cindy. I really didn't want her to be the heir so I could have time to complete all of the kids' aspirations/school but if the next pregnancy is a boy then...idk.
    Also, her husband is an elder so I'm hoping he sticks in there for at least one more kid (if these aren't twins)

My only girl on the S-W generation was called Cindy! She was the heir
  • Options
    PrettyJazzyPrettyJazzy Posts: 85 Member
    I am playing this challenge. So far Snow White has 5 children and is looking to get pregnant with the 6th. She lives alone with her 5 children and it is hectic!! My oldest son, Tucker has managed to complete his aspiration with only two sim days left until his birthday. Gees, this is so hard with all the children needing and wanting something :wink: Otherwise, it is a fun challenge.

Oh, so far I'm having all boys. I have one daughter Blaire so maybe she will be the one to carry on to the next generation.
    Check out my legacy story >>>averylegacy.wordpress.com

Check out my Random/Rosebud Legacy >>> GoffLegacy.wordpress.com

Check out my sim tumblr >>>jaseiisims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    I was looking at jessamica92's twitter and she is starting this Legacy challenge!
  • Options
    putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    (*) Update: Most Cinderella's brothers and sister have past, but I don't know if there's a glitch because the first child ever born from Snow White will not die by any means of old age. I think it's a glitch because he's an active Sim because I read up on it that Active Sims aren't dying. But whether or not he dies doesn't matter. He brings in doe. I am now starting generation 3. I am now going out of order in order to the include the additional optional generations that would make sense with the story line in some perspective . So next up is Pocahontas. 02-25-15_4-03nbspAM.png02-25-15_4-00nbspAM.png
    02-25-15_4-03nbspAM-4.png
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • Options
    > @PeaceSign101 said:
    > alexxxopal If you have enough reward points you can buy a potion of youth DShould age him down to an adult. Btw the Snow White that I am playing with has 4 kids and is pregnant with the fifth
    Thanks! I finally got her prego with her seventh kid. The last one was a girl and since I already have a Cindy, I just went with Cinderella. I had to move the husband and teen Cindy out (since she already got her A as a child) so they could try again!
  • Options
    > @KrazyKatSms said:
    > alexxxopal wrote: »
    >
    > Hey everyone! Still working to become a member so I can post photos but Snow White and her husband now have 5 kids and she is in her third trimester.
    > 4 of them are boys and the oldest is a girl, Cindy. I really didn't want her to be the heir so I could have time to complete all of the kids' aspirations/school but if the next pregnancy is a boy then...idk.
    > Also, her husband is an elder so I'm hoping he sticks in there for at least one more kid (if these aren't twins)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > My only girl on the S-W generation was called Cindy! She was the heir
    It;s the perfect name! I just wish I would have saved it because Cindy is gonna age up too quick to follow the story line and rules. :/
    My heir is simply Cinderella!
    :]
  • Options
    (*) Update: Most Cinderella's brothers and sister have past, but I don't know if there's a glitch because the first child ever born from Snow White will not die by any means of old age. I think it's a glitch because he's an active Sim because I read up on it that Active Sims aren't dying. But whether or not he dies doesn't matter. He brings in doe. I am now starting generation 3. I am now going out of order in order to the include the additional optional generations that would make sense with the story line in some perspective . So next up is Pocahontas. 02-25-15_4-03nbspAM.png02-25-15_4-00nbspAM.png
    02-25-15_4-03nbspAM-4.png

I love that they have their dresses.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options
    The first baby was born, it was a girl and I'm looking for boys for the heirs but baby number two is on the way. I'm almost done with the first post. So excited for this challenge.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options
    > @putacece4lyfe said:
    > Update: Most Cinderella's brothers and sister have past, but I don't know if there's a glitch because the first child ever born from Snow White will not die by any means of old age. I think it's a glitch because he's an active Sim because I read up on it that Active Sims aren't dying. But whether or not he dies doesn't matter. He brings in doe. I am now starting generation 3. I am now going out of order in order to the include the additional optional generations that would make sense with the story line in some perspective . So next up is Pocahontas.
    I absolutely LOVE your Pocahontas. Are you custom designing all the outfits or getting them somewhere else? j/w
  • Options
    Snow White had her final child!! Of course, it's a boy, but that doesn't matter now.
    The two oldest, Cindy and Walter have aged into teens after Cindy got an A in school and Walter fulfilled his Rambunctious Scamp aspiration.
    Cinderella is working on her Social Child aspiration.

So ready to move on...all these children are killing me!
  • Options
    putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    alexxxopal wrote: »
    > @putacece4lyfe said:
    > Update: Most Cinderella's brothers and sister have past, but I don't know if there's a glitch because the first child ever born from Snow White will not die by any means of old age. I think it's a glitch because he's an active Sim because I read up on it that Active Sims aren't dying. But whether or not he dies doesn't matter. He brings in doe. I am now starting generation 3. I am now going out of order in order to the include the additional optional generations that would make sense with the story line in some perspective . So next up is Pocahontas.
    I absolutely LOVE your Pocahontas. Are you custom designing all the outfits or getting them somewhere else? j/w

I'm getting them from somewhere else. Custom designing to me takes too long when I have to learn how to do it. I rather look for them and then play the game. But I got the Pocahontas dress from http://modthesims.info/d/545063
    it was made by mickeymouse254.
    But thank you for the compliment. I did my best making Pocahontas look as real to the original as possible.
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • Options
    @putacece4lyfe‌ I'm trying to stay true to their character looks too, makes it way more fun! :]
  • Options
    I finally have the first post up. If you want to have a look at my story here is the link.
    http://luxsimsworld.blogspot.com/2015/02/dp-some-day.html

If you want to see the rules I'm following here is my post
    http://luxsimsworld.blogspot.mx/2015/02/dp-kingson-family.html

Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options
    LadyCateyLadyCatey Posts: 11 New Member
    Just started with my Snow White. I made a very handsome Nathan Charming to be her roommate and he proposed only a few days after they met! Crazy how quick sims can fall in love :grin:

Snow is pregnant with their first child and currently in the writer career while Nathan joined the Astronaut career!

I love the idea of this challenge! Thank you so much for making it!
  • Options
    TIA'S HAVING ANOTHER BABY-SHE'S PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    @Playingwithmah I forgot that my Tiana sim (Tia) had to marry a sim with green. What do I do?
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    @KrazyKatSms You could die the persons hair green!
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    Tia gave birth to a boy! I named him Kyle.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top