Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    is loner a bad trait?
    In my opinion yes but I don't know if it counts for this
  • Options
    mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    is loner a bad trait?
    In my opinion yes but I don't know if it counts for this
    thank you for answering me! i went with the insane trait for the second baby.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,574 Member
    edited March 2015
    In my game, Snow White is still popping out 'dwarves' :D

Here's a shot from my game-play tonight, Prince Charming reading a story to them all:

03-18-15_8-08nbspPM.png

From left to right: Sneezy, Bashful, Prince Charming, Sleepy, Cinderella and Happy. (Baby Dopey is in the crib upstairs) I don't know what to do now! The house is full, Snow cannot have any more babies but she needs one more!
  • Options
    Sparkling13121Sparkling13121 Posts: 88 Member
    edited March 2015
    I've started a new Legacy Challenge using this ^__^
    Here a link to the tumblr I'm posting it on

The Kingdom of Crayola Colors
    crayola-legacy.tumblr.com/tagged/Sims-4-Legacy-Challenge/chrono
  • Options
    Sweetpumpk1nSweetpumpk1n Posts: 4 New Member
    Oh im so doing this legacy, always wanted to start one so this is perfect!!
  • Options
    hirondelle09hirondelle09 Posts: 175 Member
    @elanorbreton loving your pictures of your challenge :D
    disneylegacy.jpg?w=764&h=261
  • Options
    twb3sds.png
    Michaela's prince charming (hopefully)
    They just friends at the moment abd I don't want them to get into the romantic bar yet because they are in a busy nightclub
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    My game kept on crashing so I had to reinstall it. Then I lost everything ;-; Probably going to start it again in a couple days though
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,574 Member
    My game kept on crashing so I had to reinstall it. Then I lost everything ;-; Probably going to start it again in a couple days though
    How sad, and annoying.

In my game, Cinderella has just grown into a teen and Snow White is about to have her final baby/dwarf (at last!)
  • Options
    SilviGirlSilviGirl Posts: 2 New Member
    edited March 2015
    Ruby is my Snow White she is my founder this is a quite late picture actually she is just about to turn in to an Adult. And Sweet Ella (my Cinderella gen 2) is a child already they grow up so fast :s
  • Options
    SilviGirlSilviGirl Posts: 2 New Member
    how do I add a picture of ruby I have one but I ca't seam to be able to share it
  • Options
    BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member
    @SilviGirl you need to have 50 Points, 30 Posts and an account older than 24 hours to become a Member

After that you can post all the pictures and links you want :)
    [
  • Options
    MizzTuraMizzTura Posts: 47 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 this sounds good, I'm going to give it a try. I'm just going to have a play through but I may do a thread on here with it, if I do I'll link it here.
  • Options
    EvilmastermindEvilmastermind Posts: 1 New Member
    edited March 2015
    Can you add an optional generation for Kida Nedakh from Atlantis The Lost Empire she's my favorite disney Princess and I would love to play a generation based around her.
  • Options
    Cookie o' CrumbleCookie o' Crumble Posts: 122 Member
    i am starting the challenge :)
  • Options
    > @Evilmastermind said:
    > Can you add an optional generation for Kida Nedakh from Atlantis The Lost Empire she's my favorite disney Princess and I would love to play a generation based around her.

YES! I was thinking the exact same thing!
    Kida is absolutely amazing and it would be super awesome if we could finish the challenge with her instead
    [
  • Options
    03-17-15_8-52nbspPM.png snow reading to the kiddos to help with her aspiration.
  • Options
    03-22-15_9-25nbspAM.png
    Cinderella as a teen.
  • Options
    i have a quick question, my oldest is about to age up and move out so snow can have her last baby, do i have to start a new game if i want to play her? i would love to follow all my children and make stories for them.
  • Options
    > @mariepeek28 said:
    > i have a quick question, my oldest is about to age up and move out so snow can have her last baby, do i have to start a new game if i want to play her? i would love to follow all my children and make stories for them.

Personally, I visit the kids who moved out every once in a while, just so they can have actual lives (the lack of story progression is so annoying). It pains me to get attached to them and then just leave them lonely and "stuck" through the rest of their lives.

I think that as long as Snow (and the heir) keeps being your main family, you can play with the rest of them, at least until some kind of progression gets implemented.
    [
  • Options
    BruNCC93 wrote: »
    > @mariepeek28 said:
    > i have a quick question, my oldest is about to age up and move out so snow can have her last baby, do i have to start a new game if i want to play her? i would love to follow all my children and make stories for them.

Personally, I visit the kids who moved out every once in a while, just so they can have actual lives (the lack of story progression is so annoying). It pains me to get attached to them and then just leave them lonely and "stuck" through the rest of their lives.

I think that as long as Snow (and the heir) keeps being your main family, you can play with the rest of them, at least until some kind of progression gets implemented.
    thanks! i know it makes me sad too, i want them to get married and have kids continue with their lives!
  • Options
    > @mariepeek28 said:
    > BruNCC93 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    > thanks! i know it makes me sad too, i want them to get married and have kids continue with their lives!

Same! I didn't spend my time making them develop skills and make friends just so they could die without achieving anything in life D:
    [
  • Options
    03-22-15_9-25nbspAM.png
    Cinderella as a teen.

She's really pretty, what's her name?
  • Options
    alexxxopalalexxxopal Posts: 78 Member
    In my game, Snow White is still popping out 'dwarves' :D

Here's a shot from my game-play tonight, Prince Charming reading a story to them all:

03-18-15_8-08nbspPM.png

From left to right: Sneezy, Bashful, Prince Charming, Sleepy, Cinderella and Happy. (Baby Dopey is in the crib upstairs) I don't know what to do now! The house is full, Snow cannot have any more babies but she needs one more!

I just moved the father into another lot and had him come over and stay the night almost every day. Or you could age the oldest dwarf into a young adult and have them move out on their own.
  • Options
    03-22-15_9-25nbspAM.png
    Cinderella as a teen.

She's really pretty, what's her name?
    cinderella

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top