The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    @Classic Style - Love the little boy sweater, thanks! Nice start for the men's set, too.

@simgeek79 - The blouse is really nice, and a good boost to the set as well, TY!

@bcsmas - Those items are great! I have stuff from several sets on the list right now, so whatever works. The ones I have been tracking on the DD are all, I think, going to hit the green button stage, so just working on whatever is left now. Not sure when all those come up, but so many on the calender already, if I add another, my brain might blow up!

@njwilson1986 - Did I thank you for the dress earlier? If not, thanks! It looks awesome for a slinky night out dress!

Alright, I finally got all my old builds from the hubby's system, so really going to build now! I'll post a link whenever done, for those interested, and a thread with pics. Been way too long since I spent any time making a new lot!
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @charlotteprice if ever we needed the wtf smiley it is now! Aargh!!
    Thank you @ClassicStyle for the hairstyle <3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    ragan651ragan651 Posts: 268 Member
    Well since I finished my Oh My Goth goal, now I'm working on the Full Storybook set.

Supposedly, Make a Wish is going on sale in a few hours as a daily, right now that set is at 1,500sp to finish.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

Wishlist | The O'Kelly Saga | The Strange Case of Thomas Black | My goals: Coffee Bean Loft, Eloquently Ecclectic Collection
  • Options
    ElimarnaElimarna Posts: 1,484 Member
    edited February 2015
    Thanks so much @Elimarna for the amazing gift! That brought down my price for Everyday Teens Collection quite a bit! :smiley:

ETA- Just checked the Fun for Kids of all ages compilation and my cys price is 115sp!

YAY! I'm glad I could help you out!

Thank you to @melaniet1020‌ AND @charlotteprice‌ for your gifts! Between everything I got from the Date Night set from you two, it brought the cost down to under 200 SP, so I went ahead and grabbed it up.

Victorian Fashions is the last set I need to complete! Well, that and Brunch at the Old Mill, but I am waiting until March 2 when it hits DD, as it won't cost much of anything. Otherwise, it's a ton of single items, 5 venues, and a world. If anybody wants to help on single items, that's great, otherwise I'm using MMAO, DDs, and weekly sales until I get them all.

On another note, I acquired a second bookcase today because I already have two bookcases worth of books here and my mom is sending me more, so I just spent all afternoon rearranging my half of the bedroom to make space for the new one. I am now quite tired, but it's one of those things that needed to be done before I have surgery on Wednesday. Still have to put all my books away, but at least I got the bed cleared off. x_x

Real life is hard, can I be a Sim, instead?
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome @LadyGreenEyes :smile:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    @Elimarna‌ I wish I could be a sim too but at least you can lay down good luck rearranging books if you were a sim all it would take is throwing them on the floor and having bonehilda put them all away :confused: real life :p
    Good luck and well wishes on the surgery hope you a speedy recovery
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    @ragan651‌ , yep it goes on the Daily Deal in a little under 4 hours, my CYS is 1200sp so I should get it free. If your normal CYS is 1500, then according to Elianahere's calculater the DD CYS will be 191 sp. Full Storybook is part of Make a Wish, you only need a few items from this set, and the rest will be yours...uhm as it were :smile:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    Ava_Rose86Ava_Rose86 Posts: 116 Member
    Thank you for the hairstyle @ClassicStyle :)
  • Options
    @ragan651‌ , yep it goes on the Daily Deal in a little under 4 hours, my CYS is 1200sp so I should get it free. If your normal CYS is 1500, then according to Elianahere's calculater the DD CYS will be 191 sp. Full Storybook is part of Make a Wish, you only need a few items from this set, and the rest will be yours...uhm as it were :smile:

Oh, very nice then. I assumed it would be several hundred even on sale.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

Wishlist | The O'Kelly Saga | The Strange Case of Thomas Black | My goals: Coffee Bean Loft, Eloquently Ecclectic Collection
  • Options

• Options
    ClassicStyleClassicStyle Posts: 154 Member
    Ava_Rose86 wrote: »
    Thank you for the hairstyle @ClassicStyle :)
    Thank you for your gifts

• Options
    I hope Make a Wish is free for me, it's all I've budgeted for :smiley:

• Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited February 2015
    Heh, decided to check on my wishlist and got a surprise, 3 more items from it! So thanks goes to @Elimarna and @bcsmas for the Trio of Japanese-themed items. BOTH the Best of 2012 and the Boho Garden are now sitting at a delightful 735sp, so while I am working on adding in some more Japanese Dining items, I'm stuck on what to add for the Boho Garden.

Edit: Sh--! I've got the aforementioned Make a Wish Compilation sitting at 34% (Full Storybook set Complete), and I can't believe I forgot about it!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Just knocked it down to 1,125sp. Hope that makes it free tonight.

And a thank you to @stephenhamburg.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

• Options

It might be, you have to.....I think multiply 0.9 by the amount of the set/compilation is before CYS.....someone said it earlier and I complimented them on it. So I think, for me at least, it would be (4,077*0.9=) maybe not Free but close?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Ha. Went crazy in MMAO and knocked my WL down to 79 things. Those plus the 4 items I can't add from Brunch at the Old Mill are IT for what I need from the store, unless I missed something. I did the math and found I am 19,294 SP away from owning the store if I pay full price for every single thing I have left. This is not my plan.

For CYS, I need to finish Victorian Fashions: #46, 48, and 50-54. It's at 280 SP right now, I'd prefer it be under 100. All other items are individual things. If you want to help me complete a set for the second to last time, feel free.

STORE, I WILL OWN YOU.
  • Options
    Elimarna wrote: »
    Ha. Went crazy in MMAO and knocked my WL down to 79 things. Those plus the 4 items I can't add from Brunch at the Old Mill are IT for what I need from the store, unless I missed something. I did the math and found I am 19,294 SP away from owning the store if I pay full price for every single thing I have left. This is not my plan.

For CYS, I need to finish Victorian Fashions: #46, 48, and 50-54. It's at 280 SP right now, I'd prefer it be under 100. All other items are individual things. If you want to help me complete a set for the second to last time, feel free.

STORE, I WILL OWN YOU.

Is there really some kind of weird bonus to owning the whole TS3 store?
  • Options
    GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member

There's an awesome CYS/DD calculator here that I've found to be pretty accurate when figuring out how much extra I need to get a green button:

http://elianahere.jwhostings.net/
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options

There's an awesome CYS/DD calculator here that I've found to be pretty accurate when figuring out how much extra I need to get a green button:

http://elianahere.jwhostings.net/

According to that, it will cost -184 for me. So it should be free.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

• Options
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Elimarna wrote: »

STORE, I WILL OWN YOU.

Is there really some kind of weird bonus to owning the whole TS3 store?

Not that I'm aware of, but it's fun to know that I will have maxed out my options on things to play with in-game. That and I'm an obsessive completionist.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    @Cynth220‌ I use Elianahere's CYS Daily Deal calculator, calculator says yes :smile:

Thank you for the gifts @ragan651‌

edit: how do you people type so fast? another 5 posts as I was typing mine. @Grouchybeast‌ Yep that's exactly the calculator I use, according to it, I should pay -104sp :smile:

• Options
    @Cynth220‌ I use Elianahere's CYS Daily Deal calculator, calculator says yes :smile:

Yeah I saw that. Bonne Chance! (That's Good Luck in french, I think. I've forgotten like 90% of it!) I'm at 2,085 points for that but I haven't been bothering with it. :/
  • Options

You're very welcome.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

• Options
    @stephenhamburg‌ anything - is free so yep yours is free when it pops!

• Options
    edited February 2015
    simh_by_enchantedprey5280-d8j5ph1.png
    Hi I am Enchanted
    I am a Simholic
    I also am an AC Adict
    B)