The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138 I added up the value of the six items I own, they add up to 474 pts. I found six items from the set on your WL (St Charles Ball Gown way at the bottom) and they added up to 469 so you should be able to get it for free next week or approximately 55 points (hard to gauge exactly on a comp) for the Compilation like me if you get all the items as gifts. Good luck! P.S. I gave you a little bump ;)

Edit: Lol @Radlee - that would be quite the visual, Love it!! I just love that Kermit Flail thing! I had to send Penndra a green dress on her WL this morning and wrote in my message, "it isn't easy being green" (see what I did there?? ;) ) and I just saw that you sent me a gift!! Thank you, it is a very cute pink toddler dress :) Hmmn I'm thinking this mama of two boys might want a little girl??? You should go for three like @LadybugLeslie and I!!
    @BlazonReaper24 - OMG you are like charlotteprice, don't see you for days and then you come in a guns a blazin' (see what I did there? ;) ) and went crazy on my WL.. Thanks hon, sooo nice of you - glad to see ya back - hope you've been okay and that Ben is feeling better and got his appointment sorted out.
    Congrats @LadyGreenEyes- that's awesome!!! and @scillakees doesn't think she's a hero , shakes my head....of course you are @scillakees spending time on here with us addicts, er I mean us dedicated shoppers and helping us advance our sets.

Goodness, I'm tired (can you tell from the bad jokes!) I want to stay up though and see if the ads come back again tonight! I might have to join AC Anonymous as well! :p

first of all-- your jokes aren't bad, i thoroughly enjoyed them!

and yes, i would like a girl! i wouldn't trade my boys for anything, but it would be nice to have a girl, too. haha we certainly couldn't fit or afford one now, though! maybe in a few years, though i'm not getting any younger! when i made my simself family, she did have two boys and her third was a girl, so who knows! though i could always have a third boy, and i'd have to come up with another boy name, which seems impossible! :)

and you're welcome for the gift. always a pleasure to give gifts!
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @Radlee ... I have to share this story...friends of ours had two boys but really wanted a girl so they went for a third, had another boy and year and a half later, thought what the heck let's give it one more try (since they weren't getting any younger either) and guess what???? .......twin boys!! Eek!! Could you imagine!! They all played competitive baseball and hockey, I don't know how our friends managed but it completely freaked me out because I heard this story when I found out I was pregnant with my third and was not prepared to have twins!! :p
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Woot! Woot! Our very own @BlazonReaper24 was one of two winners in the Hoodie Hoo Contest!! Congrats hon - so happy for you!!! :D

• Options
    PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    Daily Group Hug!
    HUGZ!!!!
    =^-.-^=
    I hope all your wishlists are dwindling! Mine is too :) YAAAAAYAAYAYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY~!
    Yay ads Yay ads Yay ads!
    Huggles Thank-you @BlazonReaper24 @simgeek79 @Ximph @charlotteprice !
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    @KramYraelo I got the green button thanks to you for the fabulous fiesta (*)
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    edited February 2015
    Currently working on the following sets [Haute Hacienda Kitchen, Luxury Spa Set, Luxe Lounge Spa & Everyday Casual Chic] #1 - 24, I only need a couple items from Haute Hacienda to get it for free on the DD :)

Any item on my WL is greatly appreciated :)

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=janineisabaws

Goodnight everyone <3
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    @Ximph - love the bookshelf and table, and now the set should be free on the DD! Thank you!

I swear, most of my calender is taken up with reminders to check the DD page for this or that set. Gotta love it! Now to take the rest of that one off the wishlist!
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    @Ximph - love the bookshelf and table, and now the set should be free on the DD! Thank you!

I swear, most of my calender is taken up with reminders to check the DD page for this or that set. Gotta love it! Now to take the rest of that one off the wishlist!

:D YAY! Glad I could help! My youngest son <5> decided which items I was going to gift you this time hehe!
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    @simgeek79 I just did the list this afternoon :s
    I took a break from ads and it seems like that was the cause of my constant migraine lol
    I will get it back tonight unless I am so stuck in my game to care lmao
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• Options
    Impressive!! Hope your migraine passes soon @Enchantedprey. Managed to get some ads tonight, but I am shattered and have to get up in a few hours for the Hacienda Kitchen!! Have a great night / day everyone :kissing_heart:

• Options
    EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    edited February 2015
    I will see you then @simgeek79‌
    working on putting % done on my list now :p
    edit: aw na i gave up time to play sims
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    i got so engrossed in my game that i didnt even come back on to do any ads.
    lemme get a few hours of sleep, and i'll be right back to gifting before the day is up!
    goodnight/good morning everyone .. especially you @charlotteprice‌ <3

and congrats @BlazonReaper24‌ for winning in the lottery .. im happy that at least one of the people that i nominated won! :)
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    ragan651ragan651 Posts: 268 Member
    edited February 2015
    I'd like to finish the Oh My Goth compilation soon, so any help with Gothic Glamour and Steampunk Savvy would be awesome (should all be on the top of my list).

Erm, it won't let me link to my wishlist.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

Wishlist | The O'Kelly Saga | The Strange Case of Thomas Black | My goals: Coffee Bean Loft, Eloquently Ecclectic Collection
  • Options
    GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    edited February 2015
    @Ximph - thank you so much for the door! That put a lovely big dent in my Hacienda Luxury CYS.
    friends of ours had two boys but really wanted a girl so they went for a third, had another boy and year and a half later, thought what the heck let's give it one more try (since they weren't getting any younger either) and guess what???? .......twin boys!!

I had a friend at school who had SIX younger sisters. Apparently her parents were very optimistic types.
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    Thanks to all who helped me out (see my thread. I'm horrible remembering names), I was able to get the Full Ultra Lounge Set for 15sp. Woot! My main focus is now the Ultra Lounge Boys' and Girls' Bedrooms and the teen bedroom set. I've got the Ultra Lounge 2010 set down to 48%, so it's getting there. So, any and all help is greatly appreciated!
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
  • Options
    GrandmothergamerGrandmothergamer Posts: 1,042 Member
    :s Because I'm still locked out of gifting, I was playing marathon sessions of ESO. [average session 10 + hours]
    B) The good side of that is that I've got to Veteran level 6, and moved on to the Cadwell's Gold part of the quests. :D
    Pretty cool, because now I can fish for trophy fish right across all the Elderscrolls game world.
    <3 Great to see you all having fun.
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,795 Member
    @MayaRose1138 I added up the value of the six items I own, they add up to 474 pts. I found six items from the set on your WL (St Charles Ball Gown way at the bottom) and they added up to 469 so you should be able to get it for free next week or approximately 55 points (hard to gauge exactly on a comp) for the Compilation like me if you get all the items as gifts. Good luck! P.S. I gave you a little bump ;)

Yes,thank you for the 'bump' :). The price is now down to 305 points. I have another item on my list? I didn't know that! Hopefully someone will be able to find that one and gift it to me at some point!

@enchantedprey:

Thank you :). That seems to match in with my list. I made mine more complicated of course because I'm me :). I love lists :). Doing my sim Alphabet family, I had a list of the babies names before I even started!
  • Options
    ragan651ragan651 Posts: 268 Member
    Thank you, @Nevills
    e9sNIxd.jpg

Wishlist | The O'Kelly Saga | The Strange Case of Thomas Black | My goals: Coffee Bean Loft, Eloquently Ecclectic Collection
  • Options
    GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    edited February 2015
    @simgeek79 - thank you for the lamp!

@Nevills - do you have the Ultra Kitchen and Bath, and if not, what is you CYS on the Best of 2010? If the DD list rotates again, then Best of 2010 will come up on March 25th for a good discount. I think if your CYS is around 2200 or less it should be free. That includes Ultra Kitchen and Bath, which should really help with Ultra Lounge 2010.
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    thanks everyone for the gits i am grateful grapefruit :)
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    edited February 2015
    Thanks to the people (@Ximph, @Scillakees & @limegreenqueen101‌) who helped with Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set & Everyday Casual Chic :)<3 I was able to pick up the Kitchen Set for free!

I'm now working on Everyday Casual Chic & Luxury Spa Set from items #1 - 10!

Any help is greatly appreciated: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=janineisabaws#
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Ok, first I gotta thank 4 (yes 4!) different folks for 6 different things. Thanks goes out to the following in no particular order (laughs): @ragan651 (2 items, oops!), @Xipmh (also 2 items), @muminek85 (1 item) and @Nevills (1 item) And bonus thanks goes to @ragan651 for now I won the entire India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles set!

Sets/Compilations update: Best of 2012 is down to 780sp, April 2012 is now down to 585sp, Boho Garden is down to 735sp, Surf's Up is down to 720sp (On Sale!) and that cleaned out a massive chunk of my wishlist. Just need a good amount of the Itadakimasu! dining set and I get the Stones Throw Greenhouse! *squee*
  • Options
    ElimarnaElimarna Posts: 1,484 Member
    Good morning lovely people! Hope you're all well. I slept brilliantly last night and think I'll actually play some Sims today rather than clicking on ads ALL DAY LONG like I did yesterday. I've also got an admissions essay to write for a graduate school program, so at some point I'll be peeling myself away from my game to continue working on that.
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    Morning all want to thank everyone that help me with the sets @Nevills for the two indian ispired items and @limegreenqueen101 for the swim suit I have completed 3 compilation over the night had to buy the Moive cinema for 220 to complete the March 2013 hate that. I'm gonna try to finish up what I have in my wishlist today before I work on anymore sets.

Congrats to @Blazonreaper24 (*)
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    DebBolckow2DebBolckow2 Posts: 117 Member
    edited February 2015
    Thank you @limegreenqueen101 for Ballyhoo! Teens! My girls now have comfy pants.

I'm working on Date Night if anyone would like to help out. Thanks in advance.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DebBolckow2
    Post edited by DebBolckow2 on