Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Over 18 New Hairs and Several New Outfits (Screen Grabs)

Comments

• Options
    samantha_simssamantha_sims Posts: 60 Member
    > @madkatie said:
    > wow! these hairstyles and clothes are nice! My favourite is probably the little bob with the side fringe, but I also really like the top-knot type thing. Although a couple of the male hairs look very much like ones we already have in game, they are still looking great.

I second that.
  • Options
    > @MadameLee said:
    > do I see a hair accessory-4th girl down?

I dont think so.
  • Options
    > @DivineHysteria said:
    > I like how modern they're going with the hairstyles.
    Definitely, they look so much better than the ones in the sims 3.
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    I got to say I am really digging the male hairstyles I am so glad they are getting love too this time around
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    I really like a lot of those hairstyles, this EP, to me, looks like it is going to be great fun and worth every penny. :)
  • Options
    Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    The first one looks like Miley Cyrus Hair. LOL.
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    The first one looks like Miley Cyrus Hair. LOL.

It does a little bit. :) I really wish they would have used a different sim to model the hairs... I hate bab's yellow hair .-. The blonde looking one next to it in the color selections looks better to me, imo.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited February 2015
    Karrterr wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Karrterr wrote: »
    Something tells me these are the new hairs we will be getting with the patch next month. The ones we get for doing the woohoo challenge for Valentines Day.
    No, that's not it because the female in the very last row has the same hairstyle that was shown in the first GTW trailer. So if these are the hairstyles that are in March's patch, that's if we have reached the 5 million woohoos last weekend. Then why would one of them be in the first trailer for GTW? :\

I think just some of them came with the game but some are the ones we are getting from the challenge.

They were finishing up this video last week before the woohoo challenge was even announced (it was the reason the Ask the Gurus was cut short last week). So no, these hairstyles all come with the EP.

• Options
    sara4681sara4681 Posts: 120 Member
    I love how sims follow the fashion today. And wow those sidecut hairstyles. I'm going to make a hipster sim, when i get the EP! B)
    Woohoo, Coffee and Rock n' Roll!
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I had saw a sim child in one of the screenshots from the new trailer today. She was sitting on a bench with a young adult female in the waiting area of the hospital. They were both coughing like they had a disease or virus. The little girl had a corn roll hairstyle that was pulled to the side and rolled up in bun. This was not pictured in the pics of hairstyles above. :)
  • Options
    I had saw a sim child in one of the screenshots from the new trailer today. She was sitting on a bench with a young adult female in the waiting area of the hospital. They were both coughing like they had a disease or virus. The little girl had a corn roll hairstyle that was pulled to the side and rolled up in bun. This was not pictured in the pics of hairstyles above. :)

I know which one you're referring to. These are just the adult ones but I can take a quick screen shot of that and add it as well. ^^
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Ayumap wrote: »

I know which one you're referring to. These are just the adult ones but I can take a quick screen shot of that and add it as well. ^^
    It's up to you if want to take a screenshot and add to the group of pics, or not. But if you do, then you should remove adults from the title because it might confuse some people. :)

• Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

I love the curly male hair. Finally men can have some curls! xD
  • Options
    LukeThePlumbobLukeThePlumbob Posts: 203 Member
    Some of the new hairstyles look so awesome! :D
    website-banner-april-2015.jpg

• Options
    deme07deme07 Posts: 476 Member
    Loving these hairstyles, they look great! Especially the girl's hair with the braided bun. I wish they had that hairstyle for adults.
    Origin ID: deme11
    fk5gcj.jpg

• Options
    auntmadi4438auntmadi4438 Posts: 251 Member
    I noticed a beanie type hat on a few sims.
  • Options
    BatreaBatrea Posts: 25 Member
    Oh my cat, so beautiful <3
    Playing sims all day keeps the boredom away.
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I hope the little boys comes with new hairstyles and clothing too.
  • Options
    Hyena_CookiesHyena_Cookies Posts: 478 Member
    Awesome! I caught some of these, but not all of them. Thank you for sharing. :smile:
    My Simblr | Cookie. Rotational-Player. Needs more lifestyle traits. | Can we please get Adventurous & Eco-Friendly traits?
  • Options
    np. :) I should post all the other stuff I and others have caught as well. I'll do that tomorrow.
    2m60a6q.jpg
  • Options
    Hyena_CookiesHyena_Cookies Posts: 478 Member
    np. :) I should post all the other stuff I and others have caught as well. I'll do that tomorrow.
    Please do. :)
    My Simblr | Cookie. Rotational-Player. Needs more lifestyle traits. | Can we please get Adventurous & Eco-Friendly traits?
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    They look cool i like them all, hope we got more than those tho :#
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Those hairs are actually stunning though!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,438 Member
    Just grabbed some screenshots from the trailer, the video was going by so fast I didn't catch them all until I took screenshots... So sorry for the poor quality lol. I noticed more hairs and clothing in the video. (not shown here)

n66ujt.jpg
    a29doi.jpg
    14tld2h.jpg

Edit: Added a child hair referenced by Sunman.

Quotes so we can see the pictures on this page.
  • Options
    TheN0vahTheN0vah Posts: 73 Member
    Lovin it !
    3o1XJO2.png?1
    Check out my Sims 4: Lets Play on YouTube
    https://youtube.com/channel/UC6nMNPkp6b_dDqj5ebr1IDA