The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Over 18 New Hairs and Several New Outfits (Screen Grabs)

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited February 2015
    Nik24X7 wrote: »
    Is it just me or did they repeat the first hairstyle for guys?
    Some of the guys hairstyles do appear to be rehashed. :\

• Options
    Vynnyx67Vynnyx67 Posts: 21 Member
    WOOT!! I didn't even notice them! Thanks for the screen shots. Just awesome!
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    do I see a hair accessory-4th girl down?

If you mean the hairband I think that happens to just come with that hair style. I'm not sure though.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    MadameLee wrote: »
    do I see a hair accessory-4th girl down?
    I see it too. Not certain if that's a new hair accessory or if it's just part of that hairstyle. That's one of those things that we'll find out when we start playing GTW. Or maybe one of the Gurus might tell us. :\

• Options
    luengarkluengark Posts: 85 Member
    One of the things that excite me the most of an EP are the new hairstyles! I can't wait! Babs is looking pretty good.
  • Options
    pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    agent_bev wrote: »
    I don't think I've seen this hair on the girl before... is this new too?

gtw_vid_17.png

you beat me too it. I was just watching the trailer I love these hairstyles.
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Excellent captures, @Ayumap‌! I was willing to slow down and attempt to catch all of that for personal preview, so it's a good reference.
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    AHH this too good to be true! I mean we have only seen trailers and expansion packs, just wait until we can experience this ourselves! Btw the black heart tights I swear I have them in my game as CC! Am I the only one thinking that? 0_0
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    AHH this too good to be true! I mean we have only seen trailers and expansion packs, just wait until we can experience this ourselves! Btw the black heart tights I swear I have them in my game as CC! Am I the only one thinking that? 0_0
    Yeah, I can see CC's that are inspired by GTW coming very soon. :)

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,717 Member
    Thankyou for posting pictures of the new hairstyles and outfits that will be coming in GTW. :) It is great seeing the screenshots of the new hairstyles and clothing.
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    <3 Thanks so much for posting...I'm so excited and pleased also I wanted add that the first hairstyle for the males are different from the one below and to the right .... (it looks the same but) one is more faded down then the other one kinda like that "fresh hair cut look" now, unless I'm looking too long and wrong that's what I see :p ....
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    I like how modern they're going with the hairstyles.
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    KarrterrKarrterr Posts: 1,329 Member
    Something tells me these are the new hairs we will be getting with the patch next month. The ones we get for doing the woohoo challenge for Valentines Day.
  • Options
    Karrterr wrote: »
    Something tells me these are the new hairs we will be getting with the patch next month. The ones we get for doing the woohoo challenge for Valentines Day.
    No, that's not it because the female in the very last row has the same hairstyle that was shown in the first GTW trailer. So if these are the hairstyles that are in March's patch, that's if we have reached the 5 million woohoos last weekend. Then why would one of them be in the first trailer for GTW? :\

• Options
    ThatSwaggieThatSwaggie Posts: 255 Member
    I am just loving the afro
    tumblr_nuspl0ybfb1u94f66o4_540.gif

• Options
    KarrterrKarrterr Posts: 1,329 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    No, that's not it because the female in the very last row has the same hairstyle that was shown in the first GTW trailer. So if these are the hairstyles that are in March's patch, that's if we have reached the 5 million woohoos last weekend. Then why would one of them be in the first trailer for GTW? :\

I think just some of them came with the game but some are the ones we are getting from the challenge.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    sunman502 wrote: »

I think just some of them came with the game but some are the ones we are getting from the challenge.
    I don't know. Like the gnome that was featured for last weekend's woohoo challenge. Which they had shared a pic of a couple of time. I would think that they would have shared pic of the hairstyle for that challenge by now. And since they have not shared any pics of the hairstyles from the woohoo challenge before, it's really hard to say if these are those hairstyles or not. Now here's another possibility, they could have used the hairstyles that are from the woohoo challenge when they were creating those sims shown in the GTW trailers. This is just a speculation, and not a hard fact. :)

• Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Thanks for taking the time to post these screenshots! :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited February 2015
    I don't think any of these hairs have anything to do with the Woohoo challenge as they are from the GTW trailer lol. xD
    brsy wrote: »
    <3 Thanks so much for posting...I'm so excited and pleased also I wanted add that the first hairstyle for the males are different from the one below and to the right .... (it looks the same but) one is more faded down then the other one kinda like that "fresh hair cut look" now, unless I'm looking too long and wrong that's what I see :p ....

I see what you mean now. One does look like a duplicate (slightly lighter, as you said) but the other ones seem to have a slight variation in length and hair strans.. .-. Poor male sims ... lol
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    Ayumap wrote: »
    I don't think any of these hairs have anything to do with the Woohoo challenge as they are from the GTW trailer lol. xD
    brsy wrote: »

I see what you mean now. One does look like a duplicate (slightly lighter, as you said) but the other ones seem to have a slight variation in length and hair strans.. .-. Poor male sims ... lol

:D *lol* poor male sims....
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Thank you for the pictures. I just wish there were male curly hairstyles for a change.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    madkatiemadkatie Posts: 32 Member
    wow! these hairstyles and clothes are nice! My favourite is probably the little bob with the side fringe, but I also really like the top-knot type thing. Although a couple of the male hairs look very much like ones we already have in game, they are still looking great.
  • Options
    samantha_simssamantha_sims Posts: 60 Member
    I love all the content they've packed into one EP, and its the first one!
  • Options
    chorvageechorvagee Posts: 544 Member
    That's nice. Now my NPCs will look good.
  • Options
    samantha_simssamantha_sims Posts: 60 Member
    > @sunman502 said:
    > Karrterr wrote: »
    >
    > sunman502 wrote: »
    >
    > Karrterr wrote: »
    >
    > Something tells me these are the new hairs we will be getting with the patch next month. The ones we get for doing the woohoo challenge for Valentines Day.
    >
    >
    >
    > No, that's not it because the female in the very last row has the same hairstyle that was shown in the first GTW trailer. So if these are the hairstyles that are in March's patch, that's if we have reached the 5 million woohoos last weekend. Then why would one of them be in the first trailer for GTW?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I think just some of them came with the game but some are the ones we are getting from the challenge.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't know. Like the gnome that was featured for last weekend's woohoo challenge. Which they had shared a pic of a couple of time. I would think that they would have shared pic of the hairstyle for that challenge by now. And since they have not shared any pics of the hairstyles from the woohoo challenge before, it's really hard to say if these are those hairstyles or not. Now here's another possibility, they could have used the hairstyles that are from the woohoo challenge when they were creating those sims shown in the GTW trailers. This is just a speculation, and not a hard fact.

Agreed. I guess we'll all know on friday :p