The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ok Now it officially official from this site.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    sim_jpsim_jp Posts: 583 New Member
    edited August 2009
    sim_jp wrote:
    Robodl95 wrote:
    I liked the part about the photography skill
    Yes, but I don't get it O.o How are they gonna get a photography skill if we're the ones who take pictures. Or?

They'll most likely have cameras. And since it is a skill, perhaps it means that it could lead to another career.
    Hmm, you're probably right, but what kind of career would include photography all the time? It doesn't seem right to me...
  • Options
    MilanGajjarMilanGajjar Posts: 73 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I just can't wait, although I'd much rather have gotten Pets or Seasons. But finding mummies in Egypt still sounds quite cool! :D
  • Options
    subzerosubzero Posts: 138 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Oh C'mon, why didn't they add an exotic destination or even a snowy mountain destination. France, Egypt and China are cool, but not enough :(
  • Options
    xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2009
    sim_jp wrote:
    sim_jp wrote:
    Robodl95 wrote:
    Yes, but I don't get it O.o How are they gonna get a photography skill if we're the ones who take pictures. Or?

They'll most likely have cameras. And since it is a skill, perhaps it means that it could lead to another career.
    Hmm, you're probably right, but what kind of career would include photography all the time? It doesn't seem right to me...

A photographer. :? It could be one of those freelance jobs. Kind of like the writer or painter. I don't know. I'm sure the people at EA are much more creative than I. :roll:
  • Options
    subzerosubzero Posts: 138 New Member
    edited August 2009
    sim_jp wrote:
    sim_jp wrote:
    Robodl95 wrote:

A photographer. :? It could be one of those freelance jobs. Kind of like the writer or painter. I don't know. I'm sure the people at EA are much more creative than I. :roll:

I believe it can be used in the Journalism Career
  • Options
    Nicci86Nicci86 Posts: 436 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I am uber excited about this!
  • Options
    Sim_OutlawSim_Outlaw Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited August 2009
    Boring and means loading screens! :twisted:
  • Options
    GrilledCheeseGrilledCheese Posts: 1,089 New Member
    edited August 2009
    but it depends on how much it costs. i dont want to pay more then £15 for it.

I don't reallie think that it will even be £15, it'll be around £20.
    Just look at the EP prices of TS2, they were all £20 x
  • Options
    mzpink98mzpink98 Posts: 555 Member
    edited August 2009
    Sim_Outlaw wrote:
    Boring and means loading screens! :twisted:

Not if they let us ride on an airplane with our little simmies. Now that would be AMAZING!