Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Huge thread with info and pictures of Outdoor Retreat

Comments

• Options
    loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    Do you think the game pack with be a code to redeem i.e do you think this will be able to be gifted?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,442 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Op you can add our sims can invite any sim to go on vacation. We're no longer restricted to only family like in TS3. Simguru Sarah just mentioned this on tweeter.

I played Bon Voyage for a while a few days ago, you could invite friends to go with you on vacation, was this really not possible in WA? (don't play TS3 for months :p)
    No in WA you could only invite family members. You needed a mod to invite anyone.
  • Options
    Op you can add our sims can invite any sim to go on vacation. We're no longer restricted to only family like in TS3. Simguru Sarah just mentioned this on tweeter.

I played Bon Voyage for a while a few days ago, you could invite friends to go with you on vacation, was this really not possible in WA? (don't play TS3 for months :p)

I'm fairly certain you could. I may not be remembering the circumstances correctly but I had one Sim take his girlfriend on vacation while he left his wife at home. I am certain they didn't live in the same house.
    That was possible with Twallan s travel mod.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

I'm fairly certain you could. I may not be remembering the circumstances correctly but I had one Sim take his girlfriend on vacation while he left his wife at home. I am certain they didn't live in the same house.
    That was possible with Twallan s travel mod.

I wasn't using mods at that time.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Do you think the game pack with be a code to redeem i.e do you think this will be able to be gifted?
    If the redeem code comes in a box and is sold at a Walmart or some other retailer along those lines. Yeah I would think that you would be able to gift that item. :)

• Options
    I'm hoping for a screenshot today before the weekend.
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    @catloverplayer: Wouldn't that just be the best :D I'd love to have a new screenshot just before the weekend.

Matthew.
  • Options
    Yes it would. I don't want to wait thru another weekend. I don t really count that short trailer as new info. Also it would be nice if we could get an official release date today.
  • Options
    @catloverplayer: Yeah I agree with you :) A release date and a picture for today would be really cool :) I hope we get either one of those before the day ends :)

Nice avatar by the way ;)

Matthew.
  • Options
    MiffoShort wrote: »
    @catloverplayer: Yeah I agree with you :) A release date and a picture for today would be really cool :) I hope we get either one of those before the day ends :)

Matthew.

Thank you. I love my avie. I use him on twitter and simsvip as well.

• Options
    cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    I think the GP release date would be a Tuesday so take your pick
    13th? (Unlikely)
    20th?
    27th?
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • Options
    I ll say the 20th.
  • Options
    loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    I will be so happy if it is the 20th as that is my birthday :) I am secretly hoping it will be then lol
    I do also wish that they would just give the release date, i mean this dragging things out is getting really tedious now.

• Options
    @loobylou1985: Aww, happy early birthday then :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    MiffoShort wrote: »

Matthew.

Thank you. I love my avie. I use him on twitter and simsvip as well.

Hello @catloverplayer: I'm only a member on this website :) I don't have an account with Simsvip or Twitter. It's called how you use your same avatar for everything though ;)

Matthew.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited January 2015
    Glad that we have neighbor hoods now and not worlds. S3 had worlds and S4 has neighborhoods that connect to each other and that you can travel to. This is more realistic as we only have one world with a bunch of diff places in it. A camping neighborhood that you can vacation in is neat. I do wish they had a intro about it here from a guru to tell more.

I'm happy about it, but I still wish the neighborhoods were larger. Can't wait to see what is included. Wish they would say if they have decided on gamepacks, EPs, and store or what. Info. about the future would be nice. :D

Thanks for showing Info. OP. B)

Also, wonder if Bigfoot or Lockness monster will be there? :o

• Options
    It s after noon on the east coast and still nothing.
  • Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    I really hope they tell us something today, New screenshots and date would be nice :)
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Confirmed Outdoor retreat to release next week :D YAY!
    B67efu4IAAEnq2H.png:large
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Confirmed Outdoor retreat to release next week :D YAY!
    B67efu4IAAEnq2H.png:large
    How very exciting thanks for posting screenshot
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'd say probably Thursday or maybe Friday. Being digital only they're not locked into the same distribution schedule used by brick and mortar stores with physical discs. Store content in Sims 3 usually came out on Thursdays so that would make sense. Go with trailer on Tuesday morning (so Gurus can field questions in the Ask a Guru thread), Wednesday have a small bug fix patch, then Thursday pack release. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    I really hope they do it all Tuesday.
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    I just asked thesims on twitter if there will be a live broadcast next week. I really want to see one.
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    WOW! Almost 40 pages this is actually crazy i never expected this thread to get this much attention now if only my blog had this much attention xD
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    I am so excited! And might I add that I like this subforum so much more since there is less hate and more talk about the actual game. It's nice to be able to chat excitedly about upcoming stuff here without being called a sheep. XD

First thing I'm gonna do when it is released, go camping! Omg, I need to get my legacy stable enough to buy stuff from the store first. o.o I wonder if going camping will cost Simoleans.