Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Huge thread with info and pictures of Outdoor Retreat

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I am so excited! And might I add that I like this subforum so much more since there is less hate and more talk about the actual game. It's nice to be able to chat excitedly about upcoming stuff here without being called a sheep. XD

First thing I'm gonna do when it is released, go camping! Omg, I need to get my legacy stable enough to buy stuff from the store first. o.o I wonder if going camping will cost Simoleans.

Most likely it will -- maybe it'll cost more if you stay in the lodge than if you just get a tent and rough it in one of the campgrounds.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    I'm just so happy to know im not the only person wanting this pack, gahh i cant wait much longer
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    What I'm looking foward to is LGR's Review on it.
  • Options
    What I'm looking foward to is LGR's Review on it.

"More chairs" ;)
  • Options
    I hope the cabins look more conviencing. I'm really hoping for some log walls and flooring.
  • Options
    yay 40 pages *insert single tear for proud moment emoji here*
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    I hope the cabins look more conviencing. I'm really hoping for some log walls and flooring.

And hopefully a nice big fireplace and a bear rug! Fake bear of course!
  • Options
    linds2010linds2010 Posts: 477 Member
    I hope it's Tuesday. It's my birthday!
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    linds2010 wrote: »

Happy Birthday for Tuesday :D
  • Options
    linds2010 wrote: »

I hope it is too because that's my day off.
  • Options
    cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    It's in the Gallery that its coming out next week so most likely Tuesday
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • Options
    I hope they suprise us with hammocks.
  • Options
    linds2010linds2010 Posts: 477 Member
    Thanks!
  • Options
    I'm already wondering what theme the next GP will be. I'm torn between a tropical location with a beach and a carnival/amusement park theme. I'll be happy to get either.
  • Options
    Fluffy UnicornFluffy Unicorn Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 2015
    What does it mean by all residents are rental units and once they are all gone the world is unusable?
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I don't know if it was mentioned somewhere here but you can also play horseshoes
  • Options
    AshkevronAshkevron Posts: 579 Member
    steve7859 wrote: »

If not, both MTS and TSR have CC for log walls and flooring as well as other log-cabiny features. I have seen fireplaces, but not sure about a bear rug. Someone will have them out shortly after release I would think though
  • Options
    What does it mean by all residents are rental units and once they are all gone the world is unusable?

You can't move there permanently, just go on vacation -- I guess occasionally all the campgrounds/lodge will be full so you can't stay there but you could probably at least go there for a day. Maybe if you play more than one family you wouldn't be able to send all of them at the same time to have them interact.

• Options
    Ashkevron wrote: »

If not, both MTS and TSR have CC for log walls and flooring as well as other log-cabiny features. I have seen fireplaces, but not sure about a bear rug. Someone will have them out shortly after release I would think though

Some of us prefer not to use CC. There's a fireplace in game already that looks fairly rustic.

• Options

You can't move there permanently, just go on vacation -- I guess occasionally all the campgrounds/lodge will be full so you can't stay there but you could probably at least go there for a day. Maybe if you play more than one family you wouldn't be able to send all of them at the same time to have them interact.

This is going to be annoying.

• Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    Ashkevron wrote: »

Some of us prefer not to use CC. There's a fireplace in game already that looks fairly rustic.

Prefer no use CC or mods

You know than mods fix some bugs?
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Does anyone know if this is going to include new gameplay elements that affects Sims live, or is it just a bunch of interactive objects that will loose there novelty after a few uses?
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited January 2015
    Well there is a new aspiration and collections, which will have to carry over over to main worlds. As well as introducing the vacation functionality.

Has Herbalist been confirmed as a "career"? I thought it sounded more like a self-employable skill (Herbalism) like Painting, Gardening or Fishing.

I'm wondering if they'll introduce Scouting with this pack too (sends the kids off to the woods for the weekend).
  • Options
    Well today is Monday the beginning of a new week I wonder if well see any info today. EA seriously needs to market this game.
  • Options
    knazzer wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this is going to include new gameplay elements that affects Sims live, or is it just a bunch of interactive objects that will loose there novelty after a few uses?

They ll get restless if they don't vacation.