Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favourite TV series

Marble9Marble9 Posts: 146 Member
Hey guys! Let's talk about our favourite shows. What do you like to watch?
bc028f35.png

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    yo mamma, I miss that show so much I used to watch for hours lol,"goodtimez!"
  • Options
    ladyc672ladyc672 Posts: 132 Member
    I have been enjoying alot of shows. I love Archer, The Blacklist, and Scandal. Catching up on Boardwalk Empire episodes I missed as well.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited January 2015
    O.K. Here's My List. Yes, It's All very weird.

Finding Bigfoot...lol really though it is very redundant week after week..only lasts six weeks (6 episodes) Love BoBo ....fun guy... ETA: The censor blocked the star's name...really? that is plum...

Being Human...American version...though I hated last year's season... (whatever happened to 13 weeks broadcasters?)

Doctor Who...though not sure I love this doctor as much as some of the others.

BroadChurch.. can't wait for the new season to start....well done drama, first season...You guessed it, because it gives me a chance to watch David Tennant in a new series! lol My favorite.

Ancient Aliens...I love the hair...lol...and no matter what, you know he is going to say it was ancient aliens....lol..

Kitchen Nightmares...Ramsay is so weird...but like to see those nasty kitchens...and the throwing stuff out in the floor...

Downton Abbey...but have missed a lot of it since I switched providers a few times and couldn't get the channel on some..need to order the whole series to catch up..

Ripper Street, best cop show on TV. :D Love the theme music, the characters, just the whole feel of that show.

Criminal Minds...but a far third or fourth favorite.

Law and Order...the original series with Sam Waterson and the older detective (passed away now) loved their characters.

And I have a few others that investigate things but really hate those ghosts investigating programs.

Oh, before they cancelled the show, I really liked Destination Truth..seeing all those different countries and their folklore.

And I really liked the Dracula series before they (NPC) cancelled it which ticked me off big time. LOL

(Yes, I'm a SciFi fan it looks like and one that likes the nerdy investigation sort of thing....)

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited January 2015
    I currently like Supernatural, Arrow, and Grey's Anatomy when I get a chance. In the summer, its baseball every night!

Buffy and ER are probably my most favorite ever.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    Here‘s my list :)

Doctor Who.
    Star Trek the Next Generation.
    The Simpsons.
    One Foot in the Grave.
    Hi Dei Hi.
    You Rang M’ Lord.
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    And Angel.

All amazing series. I urge you to watch them all :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    The walking dead, american horror story, sleepy hollow and 1000 ways to die.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,871 Member
    edited January 2015
    Nothing is on this week because it's still mid season break, but of the current shows, The Walking Dead is my favorite. Though I also like Grimm and American Horror Story a lot this season as well.

Though I also like Big Bang Theory a lot, and Supernatural is still good. Also can't wait for the next season of Game Of Thrones.

I also need to catch up on Agents Of Shield, Sleepy Hollow and Orange is The New Black. By catch up I mean watch the first season of each, which I have already bought, so it's not a matter of access, but time...
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    @sillyangel0906 I watched 6 seasons of Grey's Anatomy. I have no idea why I stopped, but first three seasons were the best (just because of Addison Montgomery).

My list:
    Gravity Falls
    Sonic Boom
    BoJack Horseman
    The Originals
    House of Cards
    Mako Mermaids
    Marco Polo
    Doctor Who
    bc028f35.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Downton Abby
    NCIS:Los Angeles
    Lost

I feel like i'm missing some more but these are my main faves!
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Animated series called Winx Club
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Sherlock (can't wait for series 3!) :grin:
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    I only watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Its new season starts next week, and just in time because I pretty much caught up (I have two more episodes to watch in season nine).
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    1. Game Of Thrones
    2. Game Of Thrones
    3. Game Of Thrones
    4. Sons Of Anarchy
    5. The Sopranos

I watch a lot of TV; but, GoT is so good it takes up three places on mah' list. I did love The Walking Dead, but, so far- Season 5 has been a mess. Same with American Horror Story: Freakshow, we're ten episodes in and I still don't know where the heck the producers are taking the plot.
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,871 Member
    Fordee09 wrote: »
    1. Game Of Thrones
    2. Game Of Thrones
    3. Game Of Thrones
    4. Sons Of Anarchy
    5. The Sopranos

I watch a lot of TV; but, GoT is so good it takes up three places on mah' list. I did love The Walking Dead, but, so far- Season 5 has been a mess. Same with American Horror Story: Freakshow, we're ten episodes in and I still don't know where the heck the producers are taking the plot.

I will take this season of The Walking Dead over the first half of last season. But yeah GOT is so good, can't wait for it to start up again. I've been eagerly awaiting a particular scene but apparently I'm not going to get it.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Sherlock
    Parks and Recreation
    Archer
    The IT Crowd
    Star Trek (OS)
    Supernatural
    Game of Thrones

@Cinebar, you mentioned Ripper Street. I have that in my Netflix queue. I've heard good things about it and am looking forward to checking it out. No doubt it'll become a favorite. :smile:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    Tumelonc123Tumelonc123 Posts: 2,216 Member
    The Walking Dead and Supernatural, I barely watch TV but when it comes to those 2, there is no compromise :D
  • Options
    EnlessEnless Posts: 717 Member
    Orange Is the New Black
    Downton Abbey
    Are You Being Served?
    United States of Tara
    Designing Women
    The Golden Girls
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited January 2015
    I never watch TV. I don't even own one. But for years and years my faves have been That 70s Show and Home Improvement. Funnies!
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Jane the Virgin, Chasing Life, and the Big Bang Theory. I don't watch much else these days, a few shows when I'm bored or just feel like watching TV. I honestly don't like most TV shows now.

I'll still re-watch Gilmore Girls whenever I catch it on too, sadly the channel the showed it every night stopped airing it. I only can watch it on one channel that's very unpredictable about airing it. That show has been over for years and I'm still obsessed with it.
  • Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    My favorite TV series of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. There are a few other shows I like, such as The Walking Dead, but that's my favorite.
  • Options
    pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    1. The Walking Dead
    2. The Haves and Have nots
    3. Criminal Minds
    4. NCIS-New Orleans
    5. Baby daddy
    6. Melissa and Joey
    7. Being human American version(sad it has ended)
    8. Trueblood(don't like the way it ended)
    9. Gotham
    10. Agent of Sheild
    11. The Flash
    12. Almost everything on Hgtv
    13. Castle
    14. Sleepy Hallow
    15. Bones
    16. How to get away with murder
    17. Being Mary Jane
    18. If loving you is wrong
    19. supernatural somewhat
    20. Disney Channel
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    OMG I forgot "I Love Lucy" :p
  • Options
    jkstensjkstens Posts: 3,685 Member
    I have so many shows that I really like right now! My top favorite has to be Game of Thrones. I also love Girls, Jane the Virgin, The Middle, Hart of Dixie, and more! There are so many good shows.

For a not so new one I absolutely love Friends, it's definitely one of my favorites.
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    We usually watch one show at a time on Netflix. Meaning, all the episodes there are and then moving on to a next series.

A huge favorite of mine was Breaking Bad. I also like True Blood, and currently I love Walking Dead, but since the latest episodes are not on Netflix, I've been trying to "tape" them (I don't know what to call it now, when we don't have a video), but unfortunately, when we started watching it one episode was missing, so now I'm waiting for it to be on TV as a rerun. It should be this month. Then I can finally watch the latest season :)

Currently we're watching Family Guy (American Dad is also great), and Orange is the New Black. Of the Netflix-originals, I also really liked House of Cards. Especially the second season.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    @kati77 I can also recommend Marco Polo and Mako Mermaids on Netflix. :)
    bc028f35.png