The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Opod67's Creation Showcase Thread

opod67opod67 Posts: 126 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello fellow simmers,

I have decided to create a showcase thread. I had a lot of issues uploading my creations in the sims 3, so now that is it much easier I will be posting more soon. You can find the full description of my lots on my website. Download these creations by searching for my origin id, smens0067. Enjoy!
0Z2Hbc8.jpg
Post edited by opod67 on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Jenkins Colonial

gY3IiCD.png

This is a 3 bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bath home. Comes with a office and woodworking room. Under 100k. Created for the Build-n-Share challenge #3. View more photos here. Enjoy!
    Post edited by opod67 on
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Green Starter

LRqhbuU.png

This is a one bedroom, one bathroom starter home. Great for a single sim or couple. Lot features a backyard patio, reading nook and dinning area that seats 4. View more photos here. Enjoy!
    Post edited by opod67 on
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Great builds! It would be nice to see some more photos of each one, maybe some interior shots to see what the decor/furniture looks like. Wonderful, classic looking builds!
  • Options
    misscbong wrote: »
    Great builds! It would be nice to see some more photos of each one, maybe some interior shots to see what the decor/furniture looks like. Wonderful, classic looking builds!

I have a site that has more details of each build. Maybe I should include a link in each houses' post. Thanks!
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    Family Bungalow

OWMELSt.png

This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom family bungalow is perfect for any family. Each bedroom has its own attached bathroom, so no one has to worry about sharing a bathroom. Designer kitchen, and open floor plan will let you throw great parties or just hang out with the family. This house is complete with a study, kids' playground and a telescope out back. Click here for more photos. Enjoy!
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,715 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your creations :) Each of your homes are very nice! The exteriors of them are very nice and very nice furnishing of the interiors of them. It was very nice looking at the pictures of your homes on your website and reading your descriptions that accompanied each photo. It was a nice photo of your simself enjoy watching tv in your starter home. Very nice outdoors patio areas in each of the builds too. Thanks for taking us on a tour of your homes through pictures and words. They are very nice homes :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your creations :) Each of your homes are very nice! The exteriors of them are very nice and very nice furnishing of the interiors of them. It was very nice looking at the pictures of your homes on your website and reading your descriptions that accompanied each photo. It was a nice photo of your simself enjoy watching tv in your starter home. Very nice outdoors patio areas in each of the builds too. Thanks for taking us on a tour of your homes through pictures and words. They are very nice homes :)

Thank you so much for the nice words. I really appreciate you taking the time to look through my houses and to give such an eloquent comment.
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    All your builds are beautiful! I espcially love the bungalow and the colonial build. :D
  • Options
    Thank you @YANTI68!
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    very nice homes. The Jenkins Colonial is lovely - great window placement (sometimes not that easy ) . Love the colour of your starter with the red flowers!
    bannerforum1.jpg

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    Great looking builds, I love the Jenkins Colonial :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    very nice homes. The Jenkins Colonial is lovely - great window placement (sometimes not that easy ) . Love the colour of your starter with the red flowers!

Thank you! Btw, how did you do your signature? I want to add a link to my picture like you have on yours.
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Great looking builds, I love the Jenkins Colonial :)
    Thank you! :)
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it B)
  • Options
    Tan Meditations

DJpySVA.png
    This is a luxury family home. Mediterranean feel on the outside with hints of Colonial inside. Open floor plan on the first floor, with a playroom and office. Second floor features a master suite, a kids' room and a nursery. Each room has its own bathroom. There is also an exercise nook and reading nook upstairs as well. The backyard features a playground and a garden. Something for everyone in this house. All for under 235k. Enjoy!
    View more photos here.
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    Rc_shabba wrote: »
    awesome work I really like it B)
    Thanks! :)
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    Tan Meditations is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The texture of the exterior looks very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the heather on the edges of the front footpath. It looks very nice how you have done the roof covered front entrance porchway! The flower box windows look very nice, and it looks nice how you have placed windows either side of the front door. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks great how you have the staircase in the middle of the entry area. Nice clothes shelf and shoes racks nook area which looks homely. The curtains look nice how you have plsced them over the windows either side of the front door. Very nice design of the living room! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv and having a chat in front of the fire. The books and flowers on the coffee table and candles on the fireplace ledge are nice touches in the room for sims to enjoy seeing. It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains in the living and dining rooms. Great bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stool and having a drink from the bar. The drinks display cabinet looks grate there. Sims will have fun playing chess at the side wall chess table. The flower cart is very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting in the living room. Very nice dining room area. Very nice type of dining seats that you have used there for sims to enjoy sitting and eating their meals on. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The curved island stove and bar stool counter is great! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets in the room. The hanging pots is a great kitchen touch, and the picture on the wall is very nice for sims to see whilst cooking meals there. The kitchen wall paneling looks nice. Very nice office.Great study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the study table using the computer and looking out through the windows at what is happening outdoors. Sims will also enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs either side of the bookcase and have a read of a book. It looks nice how you have placed lamps either side of the bookcase for sims to have light when reading. Child sims will have fun playing with the toys in their playroom. Great science table nook area for the kids on the second floor! They will enjoy doing experiments there. Great gym nook for sims to enjoy keeping fit using the gym equipment with the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst they are training. Very nice master bedroom! Nice type of bed that you have used there. Sims will enjoy waking up to the sunlight coming in through their bedroom windows. The pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Great sitting area patio off from the bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors,in the air. Nice tiling on the walls and floors of the master bathroom. The kids bedroom is great! Nice window study desk area for the sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer with the sunlight coming in. It looks nice how you have placed the floor rugs there. The big toy animals in the kids and the nursery look cute! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq on the back deck, and enjoy eating their meal at the picnic table in the outdoors air. Very nice backyard area. Child Sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship whilst other sims enjoy sitting on the seat bench nearby, enjoying being outside in the sunshine. The bird bath is a nice touch there. The water fountain and flowers feature area looks very nice! Sims will enjoy gardening using the garden boxes. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers between the garden boxes.
    It is a very nice home! :)

• Options
    Tan meditations looks great! Nice placement of windows! I like how you have added the flower pots! :D
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    Tan Meditations looks a gorgeous home, love the structure and the lavender path adds a great touch :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Lovely builds, I especially like the family bungalow. Great job with your exterior designs! :D
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    From my lot showcase thread:
    opod67 wrote:
    Beautiful home! I was not aware that pools were coming to the game in November. Can't wait!

Hello @opod67. Thank your for your kind words about my builds lately. As a return, I am here to say how lovely your lots are. :D I know it's too late for me to comment, sorry.
    Anyway, I really like your architectural details. Jenkins Colonial is very colonial feel, Green Starter and Family Bungalow are very traditional feel, and Tan Meditations is very Mediterranean feel too. I also adore your landscaping. I like the use of your plants. And your interior part is very gorgeous too. Furnishing are much detailed.
    I gonna love these lots, and with all of your great creations, I'm going to follow you in the gallery. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Tiny Tudor

f5a762_a0e89d02fbf84bbeaca6d0d9b3ccf6f7.png_srz_p_912_513_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz
    The growing tend in housing lately has been tiny houses and now they come to the sims 4! Intoducing my first tiny home, Tiny Tudor. This is a one-bedroom, one-bathroom home that is perfect for a single sim or a couple. Just enough space to for comfort without the big price tag. This house could be yours for under 42k. (Must have custom content enabled when searching for the lot on the gallery). Click here for more pictures!
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    Willow Creek Renovations - Streamlet Single

aaHP5Zs.pngNkw9YCH.png

Today we are going to update Streamlet Single located in Willow Creek. This house has a lot to offer, but looks a little dingy and outdated, so we put some shine on it. It is a one-bedroom, one-bathroom house that has a large square yard in the front and a place to go fishing out back. Click here to see what changes we made.
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    Your renovation of Streamlet Single is very nice! :) It is great seeing the before and after pictures on your site.The blue exterior colour of the home looks very nice, and nice outdoors cooking and dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. The addition of the tree in the front of the home, the flowers around the base of it and the wildflowers near the dining table add nice touches and looks to the area. Very nice refurnishing of the interior of the home! The wall patterns and colours look nice. Very nice window office study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or reading whilst sunlight is coming in through the windows onto them. It looks great how you placed bookcases either sides of the desk table. The shoes rack looks homely there. The living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there for sims to enjoy sitting resting watching tv and chatting. The musician themed pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen. It looks nice how you have done the corner of kitchen cabinets. The wall pattern in the bedroom looks nice and the full length mirror in the cotner adds a nice look to the room.
    Tiny Tudor is a very nice home! :) The stone and adobe textures of the exterior look very nice. It looks so very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants on the edges of the home and to create a hedge fencing! It looks great! Very nice backyard sitting area! The coloured water fountain feature is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the seat benches, for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine with the nice sight of the fountain and the flowers and plants. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals at the table there. The backyard patip paving is nice. Nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home. The fireplace nook alcove in the living room looks very nice! The photo frames on the fireplace ledge and the way you have placed and angled the armchairs in front of the fireplace looks homely. Sims will enjoy sitting and chatting or reading a book in front of the fire. It is great that you have placed an enlarged screen tv there for sims to enjoy watching programs. The flowers on the desk table are nice for sims to see whilst using the computer. The brickwork texrure of the fireplace wall looks nice. The coat stand is a nice touch beside the front door. It looks nice how you have done the corner of cabinets in the kitchen. Very nice colour and pattern that you have used for the walls in the bedroom.
    They are very nice homes :)
  • Options
    Your new homes looks so cute! Very cosy and welcoming! :D