Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Happy birthday @wittanthony1 :D Hope you have a great day!
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    haldechick02haldechick02 Posts: 31 Member
    > @despina53 said:
    > You're very welcome, haldechick02! And I love the sentiment you expressed at the end of your post

Awww, thanks, @despina53! I know this time of year can be really hard for people who've had a loss; we're supposed to be all happy and filled with holiday cheer, but sometimes the thing we feel the most is the absence of people whom we've lost. Some people are afraid to say that out loud because we're so into ignoring grief in this culture, when really, bringing that out into the daylight is what makes it easier to bear. <3
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    It sounds like everyone has been able to find some joy in this festive season; whether virtually on Snowflake Day or in OE with family and friends. I am lucky enough to have spent two lovely and fun-filled days with my brother and sister, their respective partners and a clutch of nephews.

And I would like to say a very humble thank you to @charlotteprice, @missy2311, @kuroi_nekomata, @awellenbl, @despina53, and @angeljess26 for their extraordinary kindness and generosity in stripping so much from my wishlist. Thank you! <3

• Options
    chichinghuichichinghui Posts: 267 Member
    Is the site went down? Did anybody have trouble to access the Sims 3 Store site like me???
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    You are welcome, @ajaxpost. :) I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

And the site doesn't work right for me either, @chichinghui. No points display and the purchase history is empty. The items in my studio don't display either.
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    i hope it comes back in the next 45 minutes or so-- i have an MMAO i want to buy!
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Yep, it's down for me too. I wanted to come on and thank everyone for all the gifts I've received the last few days but I don't want to miss anyone, so I'll have to wait till the site it back up. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Snowflake Day
  • Options
    The launcher won't even come up for me and my game version won't let me start the game without it. :( And I really wanted to play.
  • Options
    SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    Can't you start the game from TS3W.exe?
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • Options
    @SemaviLady No, sadly that won't work for me, because I bought the base game with the starter pack and I think it's not possible to bypass the launcher with that version. :cry:
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @Tahera, @kuroi_nekomata, and @ajaxpost - You are all very welcome! Enjoy :D

11:42am CST ( mid-west USA ) and the store seems to be up now; I see my points at the top of the page anyway B)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Happy birthday @wittanthony1 :D Hope you have a great day!

Thank you for the birthday wish. :)

• Options
    Yay, the launcher is working again as well. :D

And a very happy birthday to you, @wittanthony1. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Thank you so much @awellenbl, @despina53, @simgeek79, and @dothesmustle for the birthday gifts. :smiley::smiley:<3
    awellenbl wrote: »
    Yay, the launcher is working again as well. :D

And a very happy birthday to you, @wittanthony1. :D

Thank you for the birthday wish too. :)

• Options
    @wittanthony1 - You're very welcome! Enjoy :D

@haldechick02 - I know exactly what you're talking about. I lost my mom last January so this is the first Christmas without her :'( . We ( my brothers family -5 members, and my family -17 members ) would all get together at Mom's for Christmas. We did that last year even though she was in the hospital, but this year we just couldn't do it. So no big get-together. We're talking about doing something in January, maybe going out to eat or meeting for a "games night" at someone's house. Daughter # 2 is in charge of organizing it so we'll see what we get ;) .
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited December 2014
    Happy Birthday @wittanthony1
    cake.gif
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Ok, the site's back up so I can make my thank you's now. Some of them might not have been gifted from this tread but I'm not sure where they came from so I'll list them all here:

Thank you @JennaIsGhost‌, @despina‌53, and @Pitton‌ for the gifts. Much appreciated! :) Also a special thank you to @charlotteprice‌ for the 4 gifts. So generous of you. Happy Holidays everyone.
  • Options
    @Aaronsims - You're very welcome! Enjoy :D
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm back for reals. I had planned to be back on and monitoring the spreadsheet yesterday, but instead I pretty much slept all day (or watched Grey's Anatomy, or did both simultaneously). I was completely exhausted. I bet I slept 18 hours out of 24. I did pop in for a second to look around, realize I'd missed 20 pages of stuff, and decided that it was pretty unlikely I'll ever do more than quickly skim it. If I missed something super-important I am sure it will come up again.

Anyway, I'm going to get some game-playing time in today! :) I have another whole week without students so my hope is I will finally, finally finish my Random Legacy this week (if I can keep from getting hooked on Dragon Age 3, that is...)

@Me1620 - Jodi, I can keep an eye on the spreadsheet for the next 10 hours or more. Sorry I was away so many days. Look like everything has continued to run just fine, and that's good!
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday @wittanthony1
    cake.gif

Thank you @Pugslover4 for the birthday wish and the gift. :smiley:
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    Can't log on to my Sims3 account. Anyone else having this problem?
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Yahoo, I got the Mid-Century for free along with Blast from the past also for free, but only thing I can't get the clothing from May 2011 which I will need to add that into my wishlist. :) Almost there with some of compilation. LOL! :smiley:
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    @Ximph - No, I'm able to get on and am collecting ads right now although the site has been very sluggish today.
  • Options
    haldechick02haldechick02 Posts: 31 Member
    > @despina53 said:
    > haldechick02 - I know exactly what you're talking about. I lost my mom last January so this is the first Christmas without her . We ( my brothers family -5 members, and my family -17 members ) would all get together at Mom's for Christmas. We did that last year even though she was in the hospital, but this year we just couldn't do it. So no big get-together. We're talking about doing something in January, maybe going out to eat or meeting for a "games night" at someone's house. Daughter # 2 is in charge of organizing it so we'll see what we get .

@despina53 - are we the same person!? The last Christmas my father was alive, we had it at my house, since he was in the hospital. We moved him to Hospice the next day, and he passed in January of that year (this was a few years ago, so not fresh). The first Christmas without him was awfully strange. We got together at my aunt and uncle's, for a change of scenery, and we've been there ever since. (I mean, there for Christmas; not there like we came for Christmas and stayed for eleven years, hahahah).

I hope when you do get together, you can all find peace and healing in stories and remembrances.
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Happy birthday @wittanthony1‌ :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top