Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends that Sim

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    I have a couple friends who play the sims very casually, no die hards like me though lol. Sometimes my husband will jump on my account and just have fun making the craziest looking sims ever!
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Not a one. I have to come here to talk about it.
  • Options
    ronnigirl67ronnigirl67 Posts: 209 Member
    None of my friends play either. My 2 oldest grand-daughters (13 & 14) both play but they only played 4 for a week (they don't like it) and they went back to 3! Their mom's are not too happy about the money they wasted...lol.
  • Options
    PjcpPPjcpP Posts: 27 Member
    No one I know plays. My co-workers just don't get it, but my 7 year old will be a player as he gets older and can read better. I can't wait!
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I know someone who plays, but we barely talk about it. I remmeber when Late Night was released we were both looking at photos of Bridgeport all excited... She ended up getting it, I wasn't allowed to (my parents weren't a fan of having their, at the time, kid play with bars). I got so plummed off when she started sending me screenshots of it. I was totally jealous.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I don't have any that play Sims 4 :( its $140 dollars in my country, so my friends didn't want to pay that much.

What the plum?? Why does it cost so much there? What a ripoff.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    Not only do I not have any simmer friends, I don't have any "real life" friends who play computer games or video games AT ALL. Thankfully I have some great online gaming friends that I have made from playing the games themselves.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I have a guy friend who plays the Sims 3. I don't know if he has moved onto Sims 4.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    A couple of my friends play. One occasionally broadcasts his gameplay on twitch while the other is so busy she doesn't get the chance to play as often. My nieces and nephew used to play, but they have moved on to other games.
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde