Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 Fun Things To Do In Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    TravellingAroundTravellingAround Posts: 29 New Member
    I love this thread. Someone mentioned having kids with every female sim in town and utilizing Nraas and other cheats I had my male sim working towards this goal. He got up to 16 kids but I had to stop because of a death. I had twin boys, toddlers, and I'd have my sim drop by and see them and teach them to walk and talk. One day I played for like 4 hours and went through several sim days and didn't pay attention to the alerts they give you. I went and looked and one of my boys was dead! I had already saved once so I couldn't go back and prevent his death. Didn't say how he died but I suspect neglect. lol so I used a cheat to pull my surviving son and 4 others into my household, they were my 5 favorites, and moved to a new town to raise them right.

139. Stock up on deathflowers and see how many different ways you can kill your Sim and cheat death. Mine is up to about 7 deaths and counting.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    140. Live in the firestation using an empty lot as your "home".
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited December 2014
    AiHaou wrote: »
    140. Live in the firestation using an empty lot as your "home".
    :) That sounds like fun. I should try it. I haven't played as a fire fighter in ages.
    I have tried a variation on that theme.

141. Have your private investigator sim live in his office above a community lot. Use a small empty lot as your "home" to pay the bills, get the mail, and the newspaper.
    Screenshot-10142.jpg

Screenshot-10266.jpg

Screenshot-10222.jpg

I get a stream of townies hanging out here and makes things more interesting.
    Screenshot-10134.jpg

Screenshot-10144.jpg

Helpful tip: Try to keep objects highly attractive to other sims out of your office. I had to give mine a laptop because sims wanted to use his desktop. I also had to put away his marker-board.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Sorry if its already been said but
    142: Travel the worlds with a scientist and take DNA samples from interesting sims in each world you visit. Clone a child from each sample, and have them relive the lives of their source, or even live an opposite life.
    143: Variation of the above idea that CK inspired: Travel the worlds with a single sim taking a single EA pre-made love interest from each and every world. When one lover is eliminated from the competition, travel to a new world to fill the missing slot. Makeovers via hair/clothes are allowed, but only after they join you in your homeworld. No facial reconstruction or trait reassignment, keep them they way genetics made them!
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    BohemiancigaretteartistBohemiancigaretteartist Posts: 70 Member
    edited December 2014
    Create a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sim with a creepy moustache that follows around children and tries to make friends with them. Wait for them outside of their houses, and try to visit their house when their parents aren't home.

Funnily enough, my sim's Young daughter got followed around at the spring festival by this really creepy guy. It seemed too funny/creepy to actually be real! He tried talking to her when her mom went to the bathroom! I made her run away, to find Easter eggs and sure enough he crept up a few sim minutes later. And it showed how he wanted to initiate a conversation with her again!!!!!
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    114. See how many romantic interests one sim can get before they are caught
    115. Make a sim 'homeless' by making them live on a small, empty lot and have to keep trying to sleep at neighbours houses/parks
    116. Get a really ugly sim to try for a baby with a really pretty one and see what happens
    117. Make a sim version of yourself, then (with money cheats if you want) make the house of your dreams, create a few other sims ( maybe after friends or family members) and just see what they do in the house without your control - would be better if sims were able to become boyfriend/girlfriend and woohoo on their own accord though

I tried #114 when I started playing, and used Hal Breckenridge in Riverview. He only got slapped once when a woman caught onto his nocturnal activities, but he ended up romancing eleven women total, and had a maximum of five pregnant at a time, and they had 56 kids between them! One baby drowned (how, I don't know!), and one baby disappeared with no explanation, and the rest survived up until I switched families and started playing one of the families I'd created with six children! It was fun!
  • Options
    ImaSimsGeekImaSimsGeek Posts: 207 Member
    144. Make a sad legacy.
  • Options
    RedlawRedlaw Posts: 84 Member
    145: Have a Night owl, party sim that tries to earn a living threw working every night at bars. (Note: Repairing objects and returning them for money is fine, so Handy is a handy trait.)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    145: Hate working and would rather just have your sims out and about town having fun?
    Have them pick wildflowers for income. They can enjoy their world and make money while doing it.
    It requires Seasons.
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    145: Hate working and would rather just have your sims out and about town having fun?
    Have them pick wildflowers for income. They can enjoy their world and make money while doing it.
    It requires Seasons.

lol, and an annual trip to the hospital for your allergy shot!
  • Options
    It requires Seasons.

Yeah, that is the downside.
    Is there a reward to be immune to it?
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Simmunity, 7,500 LTR points. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    It requires Seasons.

Yeah, that is the downside.

Simmunity
    Lifetime Happiness Points: 7,500
    Prevents a Sim from getting sick, nauseous or suffering from seasonal allergies.
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Ha! @Igazor, you draw faster!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »
    Ha! @Igazor, you draw faster!
    Nah, my typing fingers just happened to be in the right place at the right time. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    It's usually the first LTR I get because I have no time for my SIMS to be sick. LOL
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    StellaferaStellafera Posts: 13 New Member
    > @CK213 said:
    > 145: Hate working and would rather just have your sims out and about town having fun?
    > Have them pick wildflowers for income. They can enjoy their world and make money while doing it.
    > It requires Seasons.

I'm playing a game where my sims have been quite tight on money due to having kids early on and living far from a road (long commute). They probably make more simoleons from their seasonal trip to the festival lot than they do working at their careers.
  • Options
    Simmer_For_EverSimmer_For_Ever Posts: 210 Member
    147. Make a Sim who is a stylist.(Not the profession) Then, have them meet everyone in town and give them an EXTREME makeover. Have them travel to most the worlds you have and do the same thing.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • Options
    pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    edited December 2014
    Have a single parent sim that has 7 children by 7 fathers and must only live off funds brought in by painting.

Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • Options
    Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    edited December 2014
    149.Make ur house walls that face the street pretty and inviting.
    Dont enclose house wallz just make it look like a home from streetview.
    Invite and kill everyone you can then,create and design sims to kill.
    Fill ur entire plot with tombstones/a graveyard with a false front.place a saiyonce table in the middle.
    Keep ur job try...
    Emotionally scar and traumatize ur sim enjoy.

Bonus fun: create and kill-Obama binladen or kim jun un
  • Options
    149.Make ur house walls that face the street pretty and inviting.
    Dont enclose house wallz just make it look like a home from streetview.
    Invite and kill everyone you can then,create and design sims to kill.
    Fill ur entire plot with tombstones/a graveyard with a false front.place a saiyonce table in the middle.
    Keep ur job try...
    Emotionally scar and traumatize ur sim enjoy.

Bonus fun: create and kill-Obama binladen or kim jun un

:)
    :D
    :o
    :s
    :'(
    >:)

:o

• Options
    Hey, @Vici0us_Virus - I have a mod for you. Take two of each of these and call me in the morning. I'm not a real doctor, but trust me it will help.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=455990

Erm, on second thought I probably won't answer so don't bother with the calling part. B)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • Options
    150. Go to random Sim's houses and cook something halfway on their stove. Then, as its still cooking, stop cooking it and run out of the house.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • Options
    #151: Delete all the pre-made Sims in your neighboorhood and replace them with your own creations.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • Options
    Does anyone still do this? Or is it because of Christmas that no one is posting?
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]