Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    RedlawRedlaw Posts: 84 Member
    > @blacksheba1973 said:
    > Redlaw wrote: »
    >
    > store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:24482

>

> I am starting to work threw Ultra Lounge Laundry, right now I have nothing, but I am saving up for the washer of dryer to get me started.
    >
    >
    >
    > You may get some help completing this set if you were to break it down into individual items. :)

It would help if I could post links and not half links lol.

Item #1
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:24616

Item#2
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:24617

Item#3
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:24618

Item#4
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:24619

Item#5
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:24620
  • Options
    summermistx3summermistx3 Posts: 1,537 Member
    Hi everyone ^^ This is such a beautiful thread. I'm currently working on trying to complete the gorgeous Bohemian Garden set. If anybody has any spare simpoints they wouldn't mind for whimsical, timeless flowers and such, words could not express my appreciation :blush:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=summermistx3

I also wanted to note I recently found out the reason why I stopped receiving advertisements for simpoints was due to adblocker (thought it was the perfect chrome extension for months until it kept me afar from bonus simpoints)! If it wasn't for reading through the forums after my long hiatus, I would've still remained clueless. So if anyone is having trouble receiving simpoints, please check your adblocker extensions!
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited December 2014
    Redlaw wrote: »
    > @blacksheba1973 said:<br />
    > Redlaw wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:24482<br />
    > <br />
    > I am starting to work threw Ultra Lounge Laundry, right now I have nothing, but I am saving up for the washer of dryer to get me started.<br />
    > <br />
    > You may get some help completing this set if you were to break it down into individual items. :)<br />
    <br />
    It would help if I could post links and not half links lol.<br />
    <br />
    Item #1<br />
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:24616<br />
    <br />
    Hi, what I believe @blacksheba1973 meant was that it would help potential gifters if you could add the individual items to your wishlist.

If you just go into the sets you like or want and click on the details for each item you still need (or just your favourite ones) and add each to your wishlist. That makes it so much easier for people to see which items are needed and they can gift directly from your wishlist.

This way lots of people can help you collect the set, piece by piece, and boost your CYS discount along the way.

Hope that helps :)

• Options
    I have added them to my wl plus a few extra for the next set (realted I get anough ya lol)/ Ill post some of the links here and wl all I think I need to reach my goal from now on.
  • Options
    mustangmamamustangmama Posts: 312 Member
    VioletHorse, Please don't choke on your gum! I do this when I hit a lucky streak with ads.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    > @blacksheba1973 said:<br />
    > Redlaw wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:24482<br />
    > <br />
    > I am starting to work threw Ultra Lounge Laundry, right now I have nothing, but I am saving up for the washer of dryer to get me started.<br />
    > <br />
    > You may get some help completing this set if you were to break it down into individual items. :)<br />
    <br />
    It would help if I could post links and not half links lol.<br />
    <br />
    Item #1<br />
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:24616<br />
    <br />
    Hi, what I believe @blacksheba1973 meant was that it would help potential gifters if you could add the individual items to your wishlist.

If you just go into the sets you like or want and click on the details for each item you still need (or just your favourite ones) and add each to your wishlist. That makes it so much easier for people to see which items are needed and they can gift directly from your wishlist.

This way lots of people can help you collect the set, piece by piece, and boost your CYS discount along the way.

Hope that helps :)
    Thanks for explaining that for me hon. :D **Hugs**

YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    I have added them to my wl plus a few extra for the next set (realted I get anough ya lol)/ Ill post some of the links here and wl all I think I need to reach my goal from now on.
    Good luck completing this compilation. :D

YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    I have been chasing Drifters Desire for what seems like eternity, I am currently at 315 points for the set and it has been ages since it's been on DD so if anyone is in a gifting mood any help would be very much appreciated: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=dothesmustle x
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    Thank you blacksheba1973! for the washer and dryer, as soon as the fact I now own then restiers it is going to be great. Thank you :).
  • Options
    summermistx3summermistx3 Posts: 1,537 Member
    Eep, thank you so much to @monday_34 and @KittyKat8103 for the multiple attacks!! <3 Thank you guys for the major help in price slashing!! ^^
  • Options
    monday_34monday_34 Posts: 211 Member
    You're more than welcome @summermist3! I've gotten help in this thread and just want to pay it forward :blush:
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    UPDATE: Thank you to @blacksheba1973 and @burtnick for gifting me the items I needed to complete the set! I'll never forget this! :'D <br />
    <br />
    I would also like to thank @charlotteprice for gifting me the basket case and just divine! Thanks a ton you guys!

Your welcome! Love helping simmers get stuff they like and want!

• Options
    Jaden1673Jaden1673 Posts: 607 Member
    edited December 2014
    Redone.
    Post edited by Jaden1673 on
  • Options
    Oh wow, what a lovely surprise to wake up to, thank you so much @melaniet1020 for both the tables, @summermistx3 for the lights and @charlotteprice for the multiple (so many) kindnesses from drifters desire which got me to finally own the drifters desire I was hoping to get the CYS down but now I own it thanks to you guys. Sincerely thank you all so, so much. What a way to start to my day Thank you so , so much xxx
  • Options
    Oh wow, what a lovely surprise to wake up to, thank you so much @melaniet1020 for both the tables, @summermistx3 for the lights and @charlotteprice for the multiple (so many) kindnesses from drifters desire which got me to finally own the drifters desire I was hoping to get the CYS down but now I own it thanks to you guys. Sincerely thank you all so, so much. What a way to start to my day Thank you so , so much xxx

You are very welcome! Enjoy!

• Options

Oh I certainly will, I couldn't believe all the little charlotteprice gift notices this morning, I had been up half the night with toothache and wondered if I was seeing double, double, double lol. That was incredibly generous of you thanks again x

• Options

Oh I certainly will, I couldn't believe all the little charlotteprice gift notices this morning, I had been up half the night with toothache and wondered if I was seeing double, double, double lol. That was incredibly generous of you thanks again x

Your welcome again!
    Sorry about your toothache, nothing worse than a toothache :s

*so glad I have dentures*
    LOL
  • Options
    Wish I had the SPs or that Grim's Ghastly Manor was offered on CYS. I so want it.
  • Options
    I want to thank charlotteprice for gifting me the following items

Stäncké Stacker Bookshelf
    Forte Sofa
    Forte Loveseat
    Wave of Reticulation
    Dreams of the Lotus Eaters
    Northern Lights

They helped me finish the Eloquently Eclectic Collection and gave me a big jump on the Collectionne Stäncké. Thank you again.
  • Options
    Jaden1673 wrote: »
    I want to thank charlotteprice for gifting me the following items

Stäncké Stacker Bookshelf
    Forte Sofa
    Forte Loveseat
    Wave of Reticulation
    Dreams of the Lotus Eaters
    Northern Lights

They helped me finish the Eloquently Eclectic Collection and gave me a big jump on the Collectionne Stäncké. Thank you again.

Your welcome! Enjoy

• Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    VioletHorse, Please don't choke on your gum! I do this when I hit a lucky streak with ads.

I did not choked on my gum.Almost thought.Thx.
  • Options
    HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    Love this thread! Currently working on the Fifth Avenue fashions, Wild Wear, the Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear and Live Laugh Love, but really anything from my wishlist would make me super excited :D I appreciate all help, you guys are amazing! Have a nice weekend! Happy Simming :)http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=HopeAK#
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Well, it would appear that @charlotteprice was a Snowflake elf working through the night (or at least night for some of us) leaving us generous gifts under our Snowflake trees! Big thank you for the six gifts from my wishlist. When I read @Jaden1673 's post I got confused because it contained most of the items I also received from charlotteprice! Too funny :D I also want to thank @KittyKat8103 and @monday_34 for their generosity as well :D My Collectionne Stanke is now at 38% and my Eloquently Eclectic Collection is at 73%!!! I can't believe almost a thousand DD's and Stanke has never made an appearance...when it does, it will be a beautiful thing! I see that EE collection was deal #59 for 75% off so just have to patient now...

@dothesmustle sorry to hear you have a toothache and @Jaden1673 sorry to hear you have the flu :( ...hopefully everyone's ailments pass soon :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    I'm still working on Mid Century Modern Dining and Style Set (19%) and really working on Collectionne Stäncké items (50%). Thank you to all of you who have surprised me with gifts! I really appreciate it.
  • Options
    brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    Thank2520youto.gif

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for the gifts to:

@kforti for the Formally Yours party dress! I love the beautiful touch of sparkle, it is gorgeous! :blush:<3

@folala for the Scrappy Strappy Cocktail Dress! Thank you for this lovely little dress with the beautiful jeweled clasp in the center! It was really a treat! :smiley:

Sorry my thank you card is a little late, the Favorite Things lotto and Simming Xmas Tree giveaway kept me very busy! (But in a good way.) :smile: The Date Night set is getting much closer to completion and is 52% right now. I'm so grateful for the donations!!
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO