Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please give us the ability to lock doors in the next patch

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    YES, please return the ability to lock doors to rooms for specific people. Certain rooms are just for family and I hate having to shoo guests out of the kids' rooms all the time. Sheesh. I'd live without pools forever just for that!
  • Options
    hafizchanhafizchan Posts: 232 Member
    Weird thing is.
    All my sims know their beds! EXCEPT this one male sim!!! He keeps sleeping on random couches!!!
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif
  • Options
    summer25summer25 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited October 2014
    Yes I too would like to put a request in for the return of the ability to lock doors, please hear us!
  • Options
    dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    Zarriel wrote: »
    I agree but what is more annoying to me is Sims who don't know their own bed! I am soooo tired of my sim crawling in bed with her grandpa!!! I mean, SERIOUSLY?!

ohh this made me snort! haha I have not had this problem, my sims go to the same beds every night without me telling them, but i sure would love the option to set the beds again.
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Options
    UnicornBloodUnicornBlood Posts: 4 New Member
    Yes please!!!! Holy 🐸🐸🐸🐸. My sim has a "secret" office in her bedroom and it has a computer and EVERYONE wants to fecking use it. They won't even seem to touch the other 3 computers I put around the house. This 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off beyond belief. They even want to use my toilet above all the others in the house. It makes me wish I can have my sim murder them all. But where's the fun in living alone?
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It's okay if it's necro. This is something I desperately want and need for my gameplay style. I'm okay if it stays in their face lol
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »
    It's okay if it's necro. This is something I desperately want and need for my gameplay style. I'm okay if it stays in their face lol

That's true!!

I can't play big brother or KPopp's Hunger games until we have the ability to lock doors lol

• Options
    gnelso1239gnelso1239 Posts: 190 Member
    The absence of this feature is incredibly annoying in the game. Yet another example of a very miniscule game feature that should've been included w/ the base game. I love the lame excuses for why certain content didn't make it in to the launch.
  • Options
    Kiki5483Kiki5483 Posts: 1 New Member
    I totally agree... I wanna play the prison or hotel challenge but without being able to lock doors I have to use cheats and I don't like that !
  • Options
    uxia1100uxia1100 Posts: 44 New Member
    Agree ive been meaning to do this prison challenge not gonna bother until me can lock doors
  • Options
    uxia1100uxia1100 Posts: 44 New Member
    edited December 2014
    Weird my sims know wich bed is theirs
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    uxia1100 wrote: »
    Weird my sims know wich bed is theirs

If you instruct them to go sleep in a certain bed a few times the game will recognise it as theirs more or less. It will be the first bed they attempt to sleep in unless it's already taken, then they'll sleep wherever.

I really want locked doors as well. It's surprising how much it hinders different avenues of gameplay.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I 100% agree with the ability to lock doors and something that does not need a EP to be added to.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited December 2014

That's true!!

I can't play big brother or KPopp's Hunger games until we have the ability to lock doors lol

I know what you mean. I had a bakery tacked onto my house and my 'customers' kept going in my home & peeking in my underwear drawer!

Look like you have some p*e*r*v*s in your game(haha).
    Post edited by Goldmoldar on
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    I hate that in my sim family, the mum, dad and older brother enter the girl's room and break her dollhouse!! Poor girl! :\
    HSau :)