Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Hi @LadyGreenEyes It was the site as it eventually allowed me back in. I have my profile from Sims3 bookmarked and went in that way.
    Since then no more problems and was able to gather a few more simpoints.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Well, glad it's working, at any rate! Didn't see problems here, but that seems to be how the site runs some days.
  • Options
    Jaden1673Jaden1673 Posts: 607 Member
    There's a hodge podge of stuff on this here list

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Jaden1673

Thank you in advanced to any and all who gift me.
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Thank you to @front360 for the two items from the Storybrook Bedroom set - I was able to download the set for free! That puts the Full Storybrook Set at 24% with the Dining and Living Room sets to get.

And thank you to @kforti and @mustangmama who gifted me items from the UL Bedroom set! I was able to get it for 35 points, which then enabled me to get the UL Collection for free, which meant that I now have the Outdoor set, Kitchen, Dining Room and Bathroom, which I didn't have before!! The Best of 2010 collection is now at 45% or 975 points, with the Tiki sets, Bayside Bathroom and Asian Fusion sets missing. I don't know whether any UL or Storybrook sets are in other collections.

I wish I could get heaps of ads in one go! But my computer doesn't like me opening multiple ads at the same time; if I do that, they don't register on the site.

I'll aim for the Faire Folk Clothing next while it's on sale. I'm at 5%, and I've put ten items on my wishlist, so we'll see how much that brings it down. #1-10.

Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MayaRose1138

• Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Wooow @mustangmama that was a real nice surprise waking up this morning :D The Dreams of India set was down to 40% and only costed 255 sp because it was still on sale. With a couple of ads I was able to buy the whole set :D
    So very very generous of you, you made my day :#
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    I had sent you something too @izaap ;)
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    If any would like to gift me some stuff from

Luxe Kidswears (Own nothing in this set.)
    Haute Hip (Own The Haute Dresser, Haute Hip Wall Tree Light, Haute Hip Floral Painting, and Haute Hip Sofa from this set.)

before they hit the DD in a couple of hours it'd make the price for them a lot better.

Murphy and their law (You know what ever bad can happen can and will.) follow me very close is why I put this out there.
    Post edited by Jaden1673 on
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Thank you @KittyKat8103! I already wondered why the price dropped that much, but now I see I missed your gift, sorry!
    But thank you very much, I'm so happy that I have the Dreams of India set now :D
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Thank you @mustangmama for the President's desk. It's weird, I didn't receive an email from EA about it. Perhaps you gifted it while the site was having problems?? Anyway I was cleaning up my wishlist this morning when I noticed it. Thank you for sharing your good fortune with those ads. I went and checked the status of my CYS on the Club Vaindenberger and am up to 49% owned for the Study and Den set!! Den is at 63% and the Study is at 37%!! Thanks so much - hope it shows up on the DD soon so I can enjoy one of those free download buttons - it's been a while :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    mustangmamamustangmama Posts: 312 Member
    simgeek79,I sent it just as the site was causing problems and thought it would never go through. Glad you found it in your wishlist and I hope noone else had this happen to them to!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Updated Wishlist after browsing site.
    Post edited by Jaden1673 on
  • Options
    HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    If anyone wants to help me get more items from the Jazz Wear before it hits DD, I would be very happy! :D
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome @izaap, I'm glad you were able to get the set. I love the India stuff myself. :)
    Thank you very much for the Bow Dress, that was sweet of you :)
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Does someone want to help me out? I can complete two sets (Tutor of Tudors and April 2013 Compilation for 655 SP.) at once. I don't own anything of the Tutor of Tudors set so anything will help. I'll add stuff at the top of my wishlist from that set. Here's my Wishlist

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Jaden1673

Added almost the whole set separately. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    I'm working on getting the Mill and Homecoming sets still. The Mill is what I'm wanting the most at the moment, but really love the dresses in the homecoming set. Thanks if anybody does help me. I hope that the mill will show up soon on the dd.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=wittanthony1
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Still sitting at45% on the Futureshock Loft Collection, and hoping to drop the price a bit more before the sale ends. The three lower priced items are at the top of my list. Just one of them would send the price way down. Also working on the Tutor of Tudors, which is off to a nice start thanks to some generous gifters. Any help appreciated!
  • Options
    Lilly433Lilly433 Posts: 82 Member
    I'm going to try and gift as many people as I can over the next few days depending on the number of adds I get!

I'm still working on the Bohemian Garden set which is numbers 47-53! Anything from my WL is more than appreciated tho!
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Lilly433#
  • Options
    Lilly433 wrote: »
    I'm going to try and gift as many people as I can over the next few days depending on the number of adds I get!

I'm still working on the Bohemian Garden set which is numbers 47-53! Anything from my WL is more than appreciated tho!
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Lilly433#

Hope you have better luck than I'm having on getting the Ads to come up, I got like 4 all day. I hate Murphy and his/her law.
  • Options
    Jaden1673 wrote: »

Hope you have better luck than I'm having on getting the Ads to come up, I got like 4 all day. I hate Murphy and his/her law.

I've only gotten a few today too but I got a bunch yesterday so I'm hoping they'll start popping up again soon!!
  • Options
    I never get a lot most I've gotten in a day was maybe 100, mind you this was about 6 to 8 hours on here. I found owning a bit of the Store kind of sucks, most things on the DD and Sale! I own. LOL What a dilemma, nice but not nice. Nice in I own that much but not nice seeing everything cost a ton to get.
  • Options
    Wouldn't you know it the first two I have gotten in awhile and neither worked, just my luck.
  • Options
    burtnickburtnick Posts: 489 Member
    Wow, thanks @KittyKat8103 for the four items from the Gothique Sleeping Room. I got the set for 45 SP and then the Oh My Goth! Compilation for 50 SP. Thanks so much!

I don't know if I can finish Country Livin' before the sale ends on Wednesday, but I'm going to start on it now. I really love the toddler's outfits in that set, and the gardener's sweater. The shelves and cabinets are really nice too.
  • Options
    I got a couple too but both worked..I'm sorry for your bad luck :/ Hopefully they stop acting up soon!
  • Options
    @ Lilly433 It's all good, things happen. Maybe next time it'll be the start to a 900 SP run.
  • Options
    I want to thank Melubro for gifting me the following items

Head of the Table
    Medieval Loveseat
    Royal Pavilion
    Heirloom Coffee Table
    Tudor Column

from the Tutor of Tudors set. That helped a bunch, it dropped 10% with those items gifted to me. Tanks again.