Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 3 GIFT POINTS

Comments

• Options
    front360front360 Posts: 784 Member
    Hi @jaden1673 I don't see anything from the Haute Hip set on your wishlist? Do you own the rest or should I go piece by piece in the set section of the store? Let me know i you still want this set before it the DD deal ends-I'll be up for another hour so let me know I would hate for you to miss it!
    front360resized1.jpg
    Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,300 Member
    front360 wrote: »
    Hi @jaden1673 I don't see anything from the Haute Hip set on your wishlist? Do you own the rest or should I go piece by piece in the set section of the store? Let me know i you still want this set before it the DD deal ends-I'll be up for another hour so let me know I would hate for you to miss it!

If you're looking to send any DD's as a gift to someone, then you will not be able to as they took that ability away a long time ago.

• Options
    lisasc360 wrote: »

If you're looking to send any DD's as a gift to someone, then you will not be able to as they took that ability away a long time ago.

Yeah I know that and am still miffed that we can't gift DDs or Sale items anymore. I was trying to gift him as many items from the Haute Hip set I could before it went on DD so that way he could possibly get it for cheap or fingers crossed free :D
    front360resized1.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360 wrote: »

Yeah I know that and am still miffed that we can't gift DDs or Sale items anymore. I was trying to gift him as many items from the Haute Hip set I could before it went on DD so that way he could possibly get it for cheap or fingers crossed free :D

My guess as to why they did that could be the CYS. I just got the rest of this set for 65 SP as I only had 23% of it owned. Well have a nice day and happy simming front360... :D
  • Options
    Jaden1673Jaden1673 Posts: 607 Member
    LOL No wonder it was a free download front360 gifted me a lot of the set. Thank you for gifting me

Haute Hip Curtain Collection V.1
    Haute Hip Bookshelf
    Haute Wall Clock
    Lovely Wall Mirror
    Haute Wall Lamp
    Haute Hip Panther Sculpture
    Haute Hip End Table
    Haute Hip Ceiling Light
    Haute Hip Wall Light
    The Haute Tall Dresser

That was a few items front360 thank you so much.
  • Options
    Jaden1673 wrote: »
    LOL No wonder it was a free download front360 gifted me a lot of the set. Thank you for gifting me

Haute Hip Bookshelf
    Haute Wall Clock
    Lovely Wall Mirror
    Haute Wall Lamp
    Haute Hip End Table
    Haute Hip Ceiling Light
    Haute Hip Wall Light
    The Haute Tall Dresser

I'm glad you got your set completed... :) I went looking through the compilations to see if the Haute Hip set was one of them as I have been able to get a lot of the comps for a few simpoints or for free. I got sets that I wouldn't normally buy myself like that.

I really wish that EA would start putting some of the worlds up for sale on their sale page as I am trying to save up my points from watching the ads to get the 3 remaining worlds that are sold for simpoints so that I can have all of the worlds. I have to either go to Amazon.com or through here and spend real money on Roaring Heights. I also sometimes check out the Make Me an Offer to see what deals they have. I really hope that EA does what they did a few months ago with the MMAO where they had 3 times off of stuff from the MMAO and do that again for the holidays... :D
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    "lisasc360 wrote: »
    I'm glad you got your set completed... :) I went looking through the compilations to see if the Haute Hip set was one of them as I have been able to get a lot of the comps for a few simpoints or for free. I got sets that I wouldn't normally buy myself like that.

I really wish that EA would start putting some of the worlds up for sale on their sale page as I am trying to save up my points from watching the ads to get the 3 remaining worlds that are sold for simpoints so that I can have all of the worlds. I have to either go to Amazon.com or through here and spend real money on Roaring Heights. I also sometimes check out the Make Me an Offer to see what deals they have. I really hope that EA does what they did a few months ago with the MMAO where they had 3 times off of stuff from the MMAO and do that again for the holidays... :D

Yeah I just bought the three worlds you had to buy with cash, they doubled billed me on Roaring Heights so I ended up getting a Dragon Valley Gold Edition which I gave to Redninja52. Figured so many people are helping me I could do the same. Wish I would have know you needed Roaring Heights I would have left it as that and gave it to you.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    @ lisasc360 as for the stuff on this

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Jaden1673

are different pieces of sets that are on the Sale! I'm working on so if you would have gotten me anything from it would have been all good. I know a shameless plug at getting gifted from my Wishlist. LOL
  • Options
    Wish they would put more stuff on CYS then I'd have so much more, plus the venues are going to be murder getting at one full price. Not looking forward to having to collect 1,700 + SP in order to get something.
  • Options

Haute Hip Bookshelf
    Haute Wall Clock
    Lovely Wall Mirror
    Haute Wall Lamp
    Haute Hip End Table
    Haute Hip Ceiling Light
    Haute Hip Wall Light
    The Haute Tall Dresser

Oh My Gosh I am so glad you got that set for free!!! I wasn't sure if I gave you enough and it was cutting close to the wire. I love that set so I'm so happy for you that you got it. I use that set a lot in Midnight Hollow especially the mirror and panther lol! Have an awesome day!!
    front360resized1.jpg
  • Options
    @ front360 the Mirror and Panther are why I wanted (Well besides wanting to own the whole store.) the set.
  • Options
    Wish they would put more stuff on CYS then I'd have so much more, plus the venues are going to be murder getting at one full price. Not looking forward to having to collect 1,700 + SP in order to get something.

Wait to get the venues on the DD! I got the World of Wonder, The Boardwalk, Brunch at the old mill for crazy cheap around 400 simpoints. And a bunch of others that I can't remember their names for super cheap. I wound up saving all the points I had been collecting from Simpoint ads for the past year and wound up with a bunch of them so I have been gifting all my left of points. So my advice is to wait and get it on the DD.

front360resized1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I'm going to try to (Notice I said try.) but I'm not good at waiting. Anyway I got a few sets still to buy before I can or will think about those. I heard DD is on it's last rounds, not sure it's true just stuff I read on the boards. Once I got the whole store I plan to do what you and others are doing by donating my ad points to others who need them. I think all serious gamers think in the terms we do.
  • Options
    @Jaden1673, Here is a link to a lottery that some generous simmer is going to award the 1st winner a world or venue on their wishlist. I'm not sure if anyone posted the link for you but I will do so if you want to enter it to try to win something off of your wishlist... :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/798420/lottery-you-can-win-a-world-a-venue-or-a-set-from-the-sims-3-store/p1
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    @ lisasc360 winning stuff and free stuff never gets turned away from me. Love buy one get one free at the store. Could I get a copy of your Wishlist?
  • Options
    Amber8Amber8 Posts: 208 Member

I'm going to try to (Notice I said try.) but I'm not good at waiting. Anyway I got a few sets still to buy before I can or will think about those. I heard DD is on it's last rounds, not sure it's true just stuff I read on the boards. Once I got the whole store I plan to do what you and others are doing by donating my ad points to others who need them. I think all serious gamers think in the terms we do.

Gifted

• Options
    @ Amber8 thank you for gifting me the

Corn Stew Pot

one less thing needed to complete my set. This one is going for Thanksgiving
  • Options
    rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    Hi, does anyone know how long the sims 3 store will keep going
    sorry if this question has already been asked :)
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• Options
    @ lisasc360 winning stuff and free stuff never gets turned away from me. Love buy one get one free at the store. Could I get a copy of your Wishlist?

I have won a couple of things from these lotteries. The first lottery or giveaway I did was a word scramble when the OP took names of Sims and the worlds and mixed the letters up and we had to unscramble the words to win something. It was fun trying to guess at the words... :p

Here is my wishlist as you had asked for... :D

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=lisasc360

• Options
    @ lisasc360Thanks and I haven't won anything. Mind you I don't do many things like this either.

@ rachelt405 Not a sure thing but I'd say we've got a year at least more towards two or three years is my thoughts.
  • Options
    Redninja52Redninja52 Posts: 200 Member
    thxs @jaden it worked
  • Options
    @ Redninja52 you got the points as well?
  • Options
    no :'(
  • Options
    That sucks, might complain seeing I paid $35 for the Gold Edition and those points were a big part of it.
  • Options
    Yeah they gave me a another code last night i got the content but not the skillpoints