Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 3 GIFT POINTS

Comments

• Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Free Simpoints are still being offered on the TS3 site, just a heads-up for anyone who isn't aware of that. I went over and got 100 points this morning. 700 points a week to just watch some ads isn't a bad deal, especially if you have several tabs open at once and click them one after the other. Keeping the sound down, of course.

That's a reasonable amount of SimPoints per day. If I get that much I'll have Midnight Hollow in three weeks! I'm dying to get this world.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    It's really not a bad deal, is it?! It is a little bit of time each day but it saves paying for the simpoints. There are some things I really want and some things I will probably want later. I think the store will be around for a bit yet, I feel there is time to get what I want. I am impatient, though, so I will probably cave in and actually buy them. Since what I want are high simpoint value.

But for a few little things? Takes a few moments and you can have something new. I just tried to get more but it has been a little less than 24 hours so I haven't been reset yet. Maybe before work.
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    Free Simpoints are still being offered on the TS3 site, just a heads-up for anyone who isn't aware of that. I went over and got 100 points this morning. 700 points a week to just watch some ads isn't a bad deal, especially if you have several tabs open at once and click them one after the other. Keeping the sound down, of course.

I never see the ads! I don't have a pop-up blocker and I even turn my anti-virus off, but they never show up for me! I guess I'm not in one of their targeted demographic groups. :-(

• Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    @Schwieghsr, have you tried a different browser? I don't know if that would even make a difference, wish you could see them. I know for the longest time I didn't see them because I refused to disable my adblock so I missed out for a very long time on getting points. Once I realized I could disable it for just those few pages I was all set. I can find them throughout the various store pages. I will open up a tab for worlds, a tab for sets a tab for premium content, and tab for make me an offer and so on. Some days are better than others, some days I don't see any. One day I swear I got about 200 points.
  • Options
    FizzeroosterFizzerooster Posts: 60 Member
  • Options
    front360front360 Posts: 784 Member
    Schweighsr wrote: »
    I never see the ads! I don't have a pop-up blocker and I even turn my anti-virus off, but they never show up for me! I guess I'm not in one of their targeted demographic groups. :-(

I've seen the ads lately at 4 pm and between 7 and 7:30 pm EST. I just keep reloading the page and I got anywhere from 75-200 points the past couple of days. Hopefully you will be able to see them at those times too (I get most of the points at the 7pm time) :D
    front360resized1.jpg
    Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful
  • Options
    DerianDerian Posts: 223 Member
    > @Amber8 said:
    > I have sim points left over from sims 3
    >
    > Are there any items in sims 3 you what
    >
    > Let me know

You are very generous. Though you wouldn't have enough for what I want.. :)
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    Shame, i never have adds. So I can not get free simpoints. It seems that they are not available in my country.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    I got about 300 the other day. Some days I only see a couple of ads and some days I see tons of them all through the morning into the late hours of the night... :) I had some the other day that didn't pay anything out right after watching them but they were added to my balance the next day... :)
  • Options
    Jaden1673Jaden1673 Posts: 607 Member
    edited November 2014
    Seeing Thanksgiving is Thursday I wouldn't mind trying to get the Waning Moon set.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Jaden1673

The first eleven things on my wish list are from that set. Whatever is gotten will be cool, I remember there was a CC set in the Sims 2 that was Native American. I loved that set.
    Post edited by Jaden1673 on
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind getting the Luxury Spa Set, the Luxury Spa Set allows me to work on 4 different sets at one time. The only things I have from the Luxury Spa Set is

Pillars of Lamp Light
    Mini Mountains Table Light

which tombwriter was kind enough to gift me. Or if you wanted you could help me work on July 2011 Compilation Set and/or the Everyday – Cool Summer Nights set which also work on those 4 same sets. The Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining set I own fully.
  • Options
    xxDriftingAwayxxDriftingAway Posts: 79 Member
    I only have about 100 points remaining and I have nothing that I absolutely want from the store in that price range so I'm letting them expire.
  • Options
    I only have about 100 points remaining and I have nothing that I absolutely want from the store in that price range so I'm letting them expire.

I'd be happy if you'd gift me this

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:38597

almost 100 SP so you'd only waste 1 SP.
  • Options
    xxDriftingAwayxxDriftingAway Posts: 79 Member
    Jaden1673 wrote: »

Oh, just checked. I only have 35SP. LOL I knew it was small.

• Options
    edited November 2014

Oh, just checked. I only have 35SP. LOL I knew it was small.

In that case this piece would be nice for a Thanksgiving set

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:57993

:D

Even if you don't gift me I hope you gift those points to someone, just a shame to let them go to waste.
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    I have 330 sp left if anyone is wanting something :)
  • Options

I got several things on my Wishlist if your filling orders. Would love to get the Waning Moon stuff.

• Options

I got several things on my Wishlist if your filling orders. Would love to get the Waning Moon stuff.

Ok as soon as i am able to I will gift what I can. I am not sure how many points the waning moon stuff is but if I have any left over, is there anything else you would prefer to have?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Just whatever you feel like gifting. I'm not real picky. Does it allow you to send a gift if the person your sending the gift to has it already? The only two things I got from the Waning Moon set are

Maze of Maize Table
    Harvest Moon Drum Sculpture

Love the little Spider-Man, my son loves him.
  • Options
    Just whatever you feel like gifting. I'm not real picky. Does it allow you to send a gift if the person your sending the gift to has it already?

Love the little Spider-Man, my son loves him.

I am not sure . whenever i gifted before it was a specific thing they wanted and thanks.
  • Options
    I am not sure . whenever i gifted before it was a specific thing they wanted and thanks.

I only have two things from that set I put them in my last post, if you look on my Wishlist the prices are there.
  • Options

I only have two things from that set I put them in my last post, if you look on my Wishlist the prices are there.

Ok I am on my phone so I cant really check right now but I will when I can.
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Ok I am on my phone so I cant really check right now but I will when I can.
    My fault for seeming to stress you about this, I'm just talkative at times.

• Options
    GREENEYA wrote: »

I will see what I can do :)