Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    mustangmamamustangmama Posts: 312 Member
    edited November 2014
    Jaden, My best time seems to be around 11 at night. Two days ago I got 960 points in one night. They just kept coming. I gifted all of them to simmers in the complete your set forum. Wish that would happen again so I could go on another gifting spree!
  • Options
    DaleyettonDaleyetton Posts: 110 Member
    Thanks for the shirt @kforti.
    Now at 7% of the Beach Bummin' set.
    Cheers
    Simon
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Daleyetton#
  • Options
    Jaden1673Jaden1673 Posts: 607 Member
    Jaden, My best time seems to be around 11 at night. Two days ago I got 960 points in one night. They just kept coming. I gifted all of them to simmers in the complete your set forum. Wish that would happen again so I could go on another gifting spree!

Holy smokes I think the most I've gotten at one time is like 30 SP.
  • Options
    123321ab123321ab Posts: 299 Member
    edited November 2014
    @KittyKat8103 Wow! Thank you for the gifts! I'm now at 28% in the Provence set, down to 415 points. ♥
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=123321ab

@Daleyetton, got a little something for you. :)
  • Options

I get them from the Launcher from time to time. They start on their own.
  • Options
    Took me by shock,too! But worked out well for wishlists!
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Thanks @mustangmama - that was fast! I really appreciate it :smile: I was away at my son's hockey tournament all weekend and missed the ad frenzy. Just managed to get a few now, but like Jaden1673 I'm lucky if I get two or three a day.
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Everyone I gifted to today received gifts from those points. I've never had that happen before. Totally shocked by it! If it ever happens to me again(I have sleepless nights sometimes) I will gift them also.
    You are all welcome for the gifts. I love seeing others getting joy from receiving them.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    @front360, thank you! Now two steps closer to getting the set! :D
    These items are also going towards World Inspirations Compilation and Monarch Suite set. Tonight I'm gonna hope for some ads and save up to give a couple more gifts to people.
    EDIT: Omg, front360, thank you again for more gifts!
    EDIT 2: Just noticed you gave me gifts as well, @mustangmama. Thank you so much!
  • Options
    I want to thank front360 for gifting me these items

Matoaka Dress
    Powhatan Outfit
    Young Puritan
    Four Directions Table
    Teepee Chair

I want to thank despina53 for

Woven Blanket Chair

Plus mustangmama for

Feathered Hair

Last but not least I want to thank angelamelvin1986 for

Nektosha Sculpture

Sorry it took so long to say thanks I'm trying to deal with a messed up code. Thank you all very much though.
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    I have seen more ads at night myself, like 11-12 CST. No idea why, but that's when a lot seem to hit, now and then. Other than that, it's anywhere from 11am-2pm. Varies, though, and you never know when you'll hit a big point run. Saw one of those back in September myself, but not since. Still, was a nice surprise, since I was then able to get some of the DD items I wanted.
  • Options
    Anyone else having problems with the Store site?
  • Options
    Oh my gods the Help thing on EA is a system hog. I can't hardly get on the Store site while I'm waiting on them.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I am having problems as well. @front360 just completed my Provence set and I don't think I can thank her enough. I'm so happy! ;u;
    EDIT: Downloading items, launcher says something along the lines of: "You don't own the item you are trying to download".
    what
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited November 2014
    @Jaden1673 i am still having problems. Now can't even log in so something is not working right.
    That is using IE & Chrome. Also wouldn't let me log into Sims.com so obvious something was up.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    @ bluegayle_ cool I thought it was just me. Sims 4 site seems to be working fine.

I'm on the Help thing about a bad Code so he's looking into the site being down also. LOL Two for one.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I can't log in, either. On the game it says invalid email/password...
  • Options
    @123321ab it's a site thing. A few of us are doing it.
  • Options
    Their system is down. I got get in contact with later for that bad Code because of the system being down.
  • Options
    Anyone else on here?
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome @monday_34 and @123321ab :)
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    There you go Redninja52. Enjoy my friend.
  • Options
    I put alot of stuff on my wish list. Not really working on anything but will take everything ayone wants to Gift. All of that stuff on my Wishlist will help in the long run.
  • Options
    2,500 SP would buy me all the Sets I'm missing on this weeks Sale! pages. Been working on it.
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    bluegayle_ wrote: »
    @Jaden1673 i am still having problems. Now can't even log in so something is not working right.
    That is using IE & Chrome. Also wouldn't let me log into Sims.com so obvious something was up.

I have had a weird issue with log-ins for a few months, that they can't seem to even show exists, but that I resolve (at least for a while), by changing the password. Might give it a shot,and see if that works for you. No idea WHY it works, but it has for me.