Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    @LadyGreenEyes Yeah.....I'll leave the complicated math to those that can understand it. I'll just follow the yellowy orange bar. And thx to @kgaff for the Canada Flag badge! (Ish a very Proud Canadian!)
  • Options
    burtnickburtnick Posts: 489 Member
    Wow, thank you to @Kgaff and @Notthecar for the Faire Dresser and Enchanting Mirror Wall, respectively. The set is down to 45 SP now! What an awesome thing to see, upon logging in. I wasn't able to snag the Storybook Living Room set in time, but I think I like the Faire Folk Slumber set even better. Especially the Midnight Moon Wall Lamp and the Spellbound Diary - I remember admiring them when they first came out. So neat :)
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Thank you @Kgaff for the cabinet! I love it :D And my sims too ;)
  • Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    One With Nature set is currently on sale, and the one item I have has dropped the price quite a bit. I would greatly appreciate any help lowering the price some more. I just don't have the time to wait around and watch ads cause I work 12hr shifts. I'll make sure to pay your generosity forward :) thanks!
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=EuroGirL87
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Thanks, @Kgaff and @notthecar, for the items! The bird is too cute, and tht counter island is a big help in bringing the set prices down!

Still some distance to go, but such a nice surprise to wake up and see gifts waiting!!
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    Thank you @tombwriter, for the lovely gifts! :smiley:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    Wish List - http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ladydarkmoon24

I am working on several sets right now. Any and all help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    60% already! I'm getting there. Thanks for the help everybody :D
  • Options
    EEP!!!!! The Duke of Bows fair is coming up on the DD in 3+ hours! Oh how I wish DV hadn't come out by the time I spent all my points!!!!! There's so much I could DO with it, never mind just dropping it in and playing.
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    I'm working on the Date Night set.. If someone could help me I'd be grateful :)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=shaliny1997
    Happy Simming!!
  • Options
    Ok, maybe I'll have to work on the Make a Wish comp. SO many of my fave builds have so much from it, it kinda makes my head spin. Still wanna finish April 2012 & Best of 2012 though. And I REALLY wanna get the Duke of Bows fair, but I could do with just the Gauntlet and the Violin that comes with it instead. Now, if only it was up for CAS....
  • Options
    DaleyettonDaleyetton Posts: 110 Member
    Hi folks,
    Many thanks to @notthecar & @Kgaff for my gifts, they are much appreciated.
    Am working on the Coffee Bean Hipster Loft while it is on sale and am currently at 39%. Items required are at #1-19 on my wishlist.
    Cheers

Simon
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Daleyetton
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    You guys are all very welcome! (*) I like to pop in here from time to time and just random gift when I have some ad points. :D
    I have been on the receiving end of so many incredible gifts myself by some really generous people.
    Hope you all enjoy the gifts and who knows when and who I will hit in the future. Happy simming!
  • Options
    I dunno why but I haven't seen the ads for several months and I've pretty much given up on them since 9/10 times I don't get anything anyway.

And thx to @Daleyetton for the India Inspirations - Highly Adorned Capri pants! Though I still wish I could get the Archer's Gauntlet from the DV Premium lot *sighs* There's just so much I could DO with it! (I :heart: DV so not having something like the Faire is kinda driving me batty. 'specially since I've found a good custom lot that features it.) But I gotta get that Greenhouse first.
  • Options
    Thanks to @Daleyetton and @front360 (you sent me 4 gifts, I couldn't believe it!) this is an awesome day!! Thank you for the lovely gifts, you've brighten a simmer's day :smiley:
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    front360front360 Posts: 784 Member
    Thanks to @Daleyetton and @front360 (you sent me 4 gifts, I couldn't believe it!) this is an awesome day!! Thank you for the lovely gifts, you've brighten a simmer's day :smiley:
    Happy simming!
    It's my pleasure! I have points I'm not using so I like that I am able to use them to help others get the sets they want :D Were you able to get the set because I didn't see any other items from the Date Night set on your wishlist?

front360resized1.jpg
    Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    edited October 2014
    Yay!!! Thanks to several of you on the forum who helped me during the week, I was able to buy a few sets!! I got the Goth Home Office for 300 points and then the Goth Living Room for 40 points! (I already had the MultiTab so I bypassed the Technophobe set). But the Oh My Goth! collection is still 235 points so I'll put a few of those items on my wishlist (#1-11). I spent 25 points and got the last item in the Animals Abound Playground set, which then gave me the Tip Top toddler set (yay - I got the swing!!!), which in turn gave me the Kids 2010 set!! I am so happy right now :)

I'm going to go get the Not-So-Routine Machine which is on the DD at the moment for only 125 points, and then I'll have to start saving up for something else. Maybe the Final Frontier set, depending on how much is taken off from getting the NSR Machine. I really want the playpen but that is not part of a complete-a-set so I guess I'll just have to keep saving for that.

Oh, and thank you to @Kgaff for the Nature's Wall Hooks. I didn't even know about the One With Nature set!!

Edit: I just checked and the Ultra Lounge collection isn't registering the Ultra Lounge bedroom sets that came with Kids 2010, and the Top of the Tots isn't registering as being purchased either. Will that have something to do with the glitch? And the NSR Machine isn't registering on the Final Frontier set page. What is going on??

Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MayaRose1138

• Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Yay!!! Thanks to several of you on the forum who helped me during the week, I was able to buy a few sets!! I got the Goth Home Office for 300 points and then the Goth Living Room for 40 points! (I already had the MultiTab so I bypassed the Technophobe set). But the Oh My Goth! collection is still 235 points so I'll put a few of those items on my wishlist (#1-11). I spent 25 points and got the last item in the Animals Abound Playground set, which then gave me the Tip Top toddler set (yay - I got the swing!!!), which in turn gave me the Kids 2010 set!! I am so happy right now :)

I'm going to go get the Not-So-Routine Machine which is on the DD at the moment for only 125 points, and then I'll have to start saving up for something else. Maybe the Final Frontier set, depending on how much is taken off from getting the NSR Machine. I really want the playpen but that is not part of a complete-a-set so I guess I'll just have to keep saving for that.

Oh, and thank you to @Kgaff for the Nature's Wall Hooks. I didn't even know about the One With Nature set!!

Edit: I just checked and the Ultra Lounge collection isn't registering the Ultra Lounge bedroom sets that came with Kids 2010, and the Top of the Tots isn't registering as being purchased either. Will that have something to do with the glitch? And the NSR Machine isn't registering on the Final Frontier set page. What is going on??

For the Ultra Lounge stuff to register, log out and then back in, for some combined ones you'll have a green download button. The NSR Machine not registering has to do with the fact that Final Frontier (and When Worlds Collide) aren't up for CYS yet. Glad the glitch worked for you :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    edited October 2014
    front360 wrote: »
    Happy simming!
    It's my pleasure! I have points I'm not using so I like that I am able to use them to help others get the sets they want :D Were you able to get the set because I didn't see any other items from the Date Night set on your wishlist?

@front360. I didn't get the set.. the price is still high (1350 sp) but you really helped me with your gifts :smiley:
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Thank you very much @awellenbl for the Mother Russia fence! I only had one item from that set, now I have two! :D
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Sweet2 wrote: »

For the Ultra Lounge stuff to register, log out and then back in, for some combined ones you'll have a green download button. The NSR Machine not registering has to do with the fact that Final Frontier (and When Worlds Collide) aren't up for CYS yet. Glad the glitch worked for you :)

Thank you for the advice. I went back in and saw that the sets are now registering. The complete UltraLounge set is still wayyyy too high but I haven't checked to see what other compilations might be affected. I didn't notice about those other sets not being up for CYS - oh well. I'm glad the glitch worked too :)
  • Options
    Wow - thank you to @front360!for gifting me all 11 items on my list - you are a very generous person!!! That has helped bring the price down to 65 points :) I have put two more items on my list (since my maths is obviously wonky) and hopefully that will make the magic button appear:) Items #1 and #2.

• Options
    notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    thanks @Kgaff for the condiment holder! I had just added that item.

Only 2 ads for me today. I'm trying to get the Hogan's deep fried diner to a green download button while its still on sale. currently at 35%.
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • Options
    Nothing has changed on my wishlist so far. I still need the Bangalor Love Seat to complete the Living and Bedroom combo set, need to start the Japanese Dining set soon and stuck on the math for the India Inspirations clothing and hairstyles set. And not sure if I should add the Fabulous Fiesta set to my wishlist just yet. Gonna wait and see if I can get it for Free without adding it in.

Otherwise I'm at 26% for the Best of 2012 compilation, 15% for April 2012, 8% for the Clothing and Hairstyles set and 61% (most!) for the Living and Bedroom collection. So, to sum it up, plz help! (Oh and gimme a rec for a good Spooky Day themed Sims 3 house on my profile! No CC and No CAP, it causes bad lag.)
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    @MayaRose1138 Owning the Kids 2010 Compilation should help a lot with Best of 2010 once this comes up on the DD again. So keep an eye out for that. It will be a while before the next rotation gets there, but the Compilation might show up on the list again.

And you are very welcome, @KittyKat8103. :)