Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yanti Sims 4 builds-NEW-23 June 2017- Cascade House -Pg 46

Comments

• Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited October 2014
    Gorgeous!
    Edit: I meant all of them.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited October 2014
    Buzzing through and wishing you a Happy Sunday! B)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Oooo, @Yanti68, your builds are blowing me away. Casa Grande and Sleepy Oaks are awesome. So glad to see you getting the hang of building in TS4. Am so enjoying seeing what excellent builders like you can do with the new tools. Way to go :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    @tdewd - Thanks! You are always so generous in your compliments! Hugs :D I am not good with names but I always have trusty google search engine! LOL! :D

@TarynTempestwind - Can't wait to see your sims 4 builds! Good to see you here! Hugs! :D

@Cassee - Thanks dear Cassee! I didn't know that. Hugs :)
  • Options
    @TheMatteoO - WOW! Thank you Matt! What a lovely compliment! Hugs :D

@Chealsycat - Thanks dear Chealsy! You are sweet! Hugs :D

@stefanistic - Hi there! Nice of you to stop by my thread! Thank you for the wonderful comments about my build. Hugs :D

@AIRIS6962 - Thanks dear! Hugs :D

@Manarose84 - Thank you for checking out my builds and for the lovely comment. Hugs :D

@Marcel21 - Hi there Marcel! Nice to see you here! How are you enjoying the sims 4? Glad you liked my builds. Hugs :D

@Sandraelle - Thanks Sandra! I am so happy to hear that you liked my build. Hugs :D

@plumbob2969 - Thank you! I appreciate your comments. Hugs :D

@keshialee - Thanks! Hugs :D Great to hear that everyone likes the roof. I spent a lot of time on it!

@DippyDesigns - Thanks Dippy! I am looking forward to your traditional home. Glad to hear that you liked my build. Hugs :D

@KaylyRed - Thank you! I appreciate your support! Hugs :D

@romagi1 - LOL! That's all I wanted to do since the time I bought sims 4! :# Glad you liked my build. Hugs! :D

@Chris2fer03 - Thanks for taking the time to check out my build. I appreciate your comments. Hugs :D

@Anches - Hi dear Anches! How are you doing? Thanks for always being so supportive! I appreciate you. Hugs :D
  • Options
    You have some great homes in your showcase thread, @yanti68! I especially love Casa Grande! :) I can't wait to see what you'll bring us next! (*)

Thanks! I am glad to know that you like my builds. Hugs :D I have been trying to get some free time to build but things have been so hectic lately! I mostly build what inspires me at that moment. :)
  • Options
    MonaLisaJonesMonaLisaJones Posts: 126 Member
    Yanti! Just found this thread - these are simply gorgeous! Rushing off to download all of them lol. Thank you so much for sharing with us. <3
  • Options
    WOW :D
    Fantastic creations (as always), and loving Sleepy Oaks.
    Great job and thanks for sharing ;)

Thanks! You are very kind! Hugs :D
  • Options
    Thanks a lot to @Sparkle @SelahFreeAtLast @sashraf @soocoolsim @MonaLisaJones! I appreciate your comments! Hugs!

@Sparkle - LOL! Your comment made me laugh! :#
  • Options
    lessthanzero1013lessthanzero1013 Posts: 464 Member
    yanti68 wrote: »
    You have some great homes in your showcase thread, @yanti68! I especially love Casa Grande! :) I can't wait to see what you'll bring us next! (*)

Thanks! I am glad to know that you like my builds. Hugs :D I have been trying to get some free time to build but things have been so hectic lately! I mostly build what inspires me at that moment. :)

I really do!! :) **hugs** I hope some free time will come your way soon. :)
    Feel free to add me on Origin: lessthanzero1013
    00d43057-3a6e-4d56-8f19-6ae0d13c18ba_zps7c6fa94e.jpg
  • Options

Well, I got some building done today. Hope to post some pictures up in a few days time. :D What are you building?
  • Options

Well, I got some building done today. Hope to post some pictures up in a few days time. :D What are you building?

Right on!! Do we get a teaser?? ;) If not, that's cool..I'll try to be patient lol! I have two houses that I've started and they are basically shells right now. I've been way too busy(like you) this week to really work on them..my brother is getting married this weekend and I'm officiating so it's been hectic this week lol. :D
  • Options

Right on!! Do we get a teaser?? ;) If not, that's cool..I'll try to be patient lol! I have two houses that I've started and they are basically shells right now. I've been way too busy(like you) this week to really work on them..my brother is getting married this weekend and I'm officiating so it's been hectic this week lol. :D

Great! I look forward to seeing your build! Have fun at the wedding! How exciting! Still have to take pics in the game.
  • Options

Great! I look forward to seeing your build! Have fun at the wedding! How exciting! Still have to take pics in the game.

Thank you two times! I look forward to seeing yours too yanti. :):)
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Yay for yanti builds! You managed to transfer yourself well to TS4 and I would recognise your builds
    anywhere! My favourite so far is Sleepy Oaks. The shape combined with the colors almost makes it look
    like something out of a dream :) Very harmonious! The interiors are fabulous too and I kinda loled when I
    saw the picture with the sleeping sim and the funny thing is, it fits with the name of the build! lol!

Very nice work on the landscaping too. I will make sure to follow, fav and add this to my game when I open
    my game again :D So happy we're back on track again ^_^
  • Options
    CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    i like your works yanti, looks rly great! :)
  • Options
    @Manssom - Thanks a lot! Hugs :D So nice to hear that you liked my sims 4 builds. Glad you liked all of them. Sleepy Oaks happened when I saw picture on google and started experimenting with the roof tools! I am loving how easily we can curve them now! Looking forward to seeing your next upload. Must follow you in the gallery. Otherwise cannot keep track of your builds.

@Cirya - Thanks! I am happy that you liked my builds. Hugs :D
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    @yanti68 you are an amazing builder. I especially love Casa Grande. I want to live there! lol Really, such beautiful houses!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Post edited by yanti68 on
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Love the new builds, Yanti! Some very cool decorating in both of them. I love the way you use lots of details and "clutter" items to make things feel very homey and realistic.
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    I like your study very much. And the grandeur of your second build and it's balconys.
  • Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work, I really like it B)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    yanti dear, this is ART !! I see the beauty of the items in your builds, not in game ! Love them, most the second one :D<3
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Nice new homes, Yanti! I really like the architecture of both - seems like you can tackle any style!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    opod67opod67 Posts: 126 Member
    nice build!
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg