Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wishlist Giveaway (now closed), and Barnacle Bay Drawing (Winner posted...see below).

Comments

• Options
    wakawakachic101wakawakachic101 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited October 2014
    Wishlist: store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:24615 I would literally be so grateful to get the washing machine ( it know sounds stupid but, hey anything to get my sims' home looking even more homely! :) Also getting Barnacle Bay would be amazing!

Thank you so much! xxx
    Post edited by wakawakachic101 on
  • Options
    CainMarkoCainMarko Posts: 55 Member
    Now that I fell a little more comfortable here I'd like to request a wishlist item. I would really appreciate any of the hair styles listed however anything you choose would be wonderful. Thaknk you.
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=CainMarko
  • Options
    daylilly32daylilly32 Posts: 58 Member
    Congratulations on owning the store how exciting!!! I would like a chance at Barnacle Bay, so please enter me in the drawing.
    My wish list is hhtp://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=daylilly32 Any item is fine. Thanks so much have a wonderful week!!! :D
  • Options
    CainMarkoCainMarko Posts: 55 Member
    Thank you Bethp62.
  • Options
    bethp62bethp62 Posts: 147 Member
    Gifted to here. I have enough points for a few more people.
  • Options
    Lollypop9703Lollypop9703 Posts: 17 New Member
    @beth62
    Thank you so much for the gifts. I really appreciate them :D
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    I'm new on the board, so I don't know exactly how this works. But if you're truly doing a give away, I really would like Grandpa's Grove. Thanks in advance :)
  • Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    izaap wrote: »
    I'm new on the board, so I don't know exactly how this works. But if you're truly doing a give away, I really would like Grandpa's Grove. Thanks in advance :)

This giveaway is for single item/s only (up to 100 SimPoints each) as stated on page 1 of this thread. If you have any single items on your list, I will gladly gift you something from your list provided I have any SimPoints remaining. Please no sets or premium content. Also, if you could post the link to your wishlist that would be quite helpful. Thank you.

Post edited by bethp62 on
  • Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    oh, what the heck?! ... may i try my luck at barnacle bay? :)
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    tombwriter wrote: »

You sure can! You're now on the list. :D

• Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    Thanks for the gift! I forgot to mention I'd like to enter the drawing for Barnacle Bay :)
  • Options
    sneakysnoosneakysnoo Posts: 468 Member
    edited October 2014
    If you're still open I would absolutely love any of the cheap items on my wishlist. If not then thanks for making all those other simmers so happy!

If I could pick I'd have either the Hip Chair #3 or the Luggage at #4.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=sneakysnoo

Congratulations on owning the store! That's amazing - I've just started and it's so cool to see all the extra stuff in game :)

Oh and if the Barnacle bay draw is still open then I'd love to go on that list too!
    28t8n8.jpg
  • Options
    tombwriter wrote: »

You sure can! You're now on the list. :D
    EuroGirL87 wrote: »
    Thanks for the gift! I forgot to mention I'd like to enter the drawing for Barnacle Bay :)

You're on the list. :D

• Options
    TboythegreatTboythegreat Posts: 365 Member
    Congratulations on owning the store! And thank you so much for doing this. It is very generous of you. I put the item on my WL http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Tboythegreat

And may I be entered for Barnacle Bay too.
  • Options
    teesa77teesa77 Posts: 4 New Member
    Thank you!!! My wishlist is under picklesjr (sorry you have to search for it but I can't post links yet).
    I would like anything there, but the top two are ones I'd really like <3
  • Options
    That's it for the SimPoints, but there's still time to enter the Barnacle Bay drawing. Hope you all are having a great week so far. :D
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,837 Member
    @bethp62
    I hope you don't mind if I step into your thread and spread the love via small gifts for some who have posted here. o:)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Anmirla wrote: »
    @bethp62
    I hope you don't mind if I step into your thread and spread the love via small gifts for some who have posted here. o:)

Hi there Anmirla. You are so kind to offer. I've gifted everyone so far except for one person on this page who asked for a set. You are more than welcome to take over the wishlist part if you so wish. I'm logging off for the night.

Post edited by bethp62 on
  • Options
    lltanlltan Posts: 147 Member
    Hi, thanks for hosting this! I would like to enter the drawing for Barnacle Bay please :)
  • Options
    DaiyuDaiyu Posts: 772 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    @bethp62

Thank you for the gorgeous Duchess of Devonshire hair!

• Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Wow, thank you very much @Anmirla for the picture and the key sculpture. I love them and they really helped with completing "Through The Spy Glass". :D
    And thank you again @bethp62 for doing this. :D
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Thank you @Anmirla for the gift! That was very nice of you! Another top set I am working on :).
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    lltan wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for hosting this! I would like to enter the drawing for Barnacle Bay please :)

You're on the list! Have a great day! :D

• Options
    Thank you @Anmirla for stepping in! Have a wonderful day! :D