The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wishlist Giveaway (now closed), and Barnacle Bay Drawing (Winner posted...see below).

bethp62bethp62 Posts: 147 Member
edited October 2014 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Hi there. I'm another one of those Simmers who owns the store and I have close to 7k Simpoints left over. If you would like me to gift you an item or two from your wishlist, please specify which item/s you would like along with a link to your wishlist so it will be easy for me to gift you.

This wishlist giveaway is for individual store items only, no sets or premium content items. This giveaway ends once I'm out of Simpoints. Please, one entry per person.

Bonus: If you would like to enter the drawing for a chance to win the Barnacle Bay code, just mention Barnacle Bay in your message. I have only 1 code to give away. The winner will be chosen on 10/10/14 via random picker.

Happy Simming! :D

Barnacle Bay Entries:
1. Sweet2
2. Fizzerooster
3. Kgaff
4. aprlm
5. rosehrtgirl
6. tamalinn
7. awellenbl
8. cmbaker16
9. pixiegamer
10. WahnSim
11. owlcity4eva
12. shaliny1997
13. bcsmas
14. SimbiOse
15. Alleenmens
16. Marvelissa - nominated by pixiegamer
17. Aerlinniel - nominated by Shannen
18. Lollypop9703
19. melaniet1020
20. CainMarko
21. jerrinicci
22. KittyKat8103
23. wakawakachic101
24. daylilly32
25. tombwriter
26. EuroGirL87
27. sneakysnoo
28. Tboythegreat
29. lltan
30. berginon
31. duyguugudur

10/11/2014 The Winner of Barnacle Bay is......Kgaff. Congratulations and enjoy!

Edit:
Because I only have a limited amount of Simpoints left, if you want to nominate someone else to receive an item or two from their wishlist rather than receive something yourself, that is acceptable. Please make sure your nominee has individual items listed (up to 100 SP's ea.). As I mentioned above, I'm not gifting sets or premium content in this giveaway. Remember to include a link to their wishlist. For the Barnacle Bay drawing, you can nominate one person including yourself.

*****I need to clarify...if you come back to nominate someone for the Wishlist Giveaway, but I've already gifted you...that is not acceptable in this giveaway. As stated above, it's either you or your friend that I will gift...not both. If I did, I would have to make exceptions for everyone in the rules stated above. You can however come back and nominate a friend for the Barnacle Bay drawing if you didn't nominate someone in the first place. Thank you for understanding.

My goal is to share the SP's with as many people as possible as some of the points I've accumulated are from the ads.

If you do not know how to post your wishlist, simply go to your wishlist, highlight and copy the URL (the link in the address bar at the top of your page) and paste it into the body of your entry. For example it will read: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=(your persona name). It's not necessary for your link to be clickable, as long as it reads like the example above with your persona name at the end, that's fine.[/s]

*If you do not see your name on the Barnacle Bay Entry list above, is because you didn't state you wanted to enter.

Edit 10/6/14, 9:05 pm PDT: The Wishlist Giveaway is now closed, but if you'd like to enter the drawing for Barnacle Bay, I will accept entries until 10/10/14 @ 11:59 PDT. I will draw the winner on the following day.
Post edited by bethp62 on

Comments