The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wishlist Giveaway (now closed), and Barnacle Bay Drawing (Winner posted...see below).

Comments

• Options
    TboythegreatTboythegreat Posts: 365 Member
    @bethp62 (Hugs) Thank you for the gift of the Micro Cosmic Light. It looks so Kool! (Hugs)
  • Options
    RsandaRsanda Posts: 257 Member
    Thank you for a chance to win Barnacle Bay :)
    Not a native English speaker. Sorry for any mistakes
  • Options
    bethp62bethp62 Posts: 147 Member
    berginon wrote: »
    Thank you for a chance to win Barnacle Bay :)

You're welcome! You're on the list! :D

• Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    thank you!! :)
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    tombwriter wrote: »

You're welcome! And, thanks again to @Anmirla for stepping in! :D

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,840 Member
    bethp62 wrote: »
    tombwriter wrote: »

You're welcome! And, thanks again to @Anmirla for stepping in! :D

It was my pleasure. Thank you for starting this thread.

Enjoy all! :D

baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Only a few more days to go before I draw the winning name. If you'd like to enter, all you need to do is mention Barnacle Bay on your post. You can also nominate one person other than yourself in this drawing. Have a great day! :D
  • Options
    racheypie666racheypie666 Posts: 85 Member
    thank you @Anmirla for my lovely Phonograph :D I'm putting it in a Dracula-inspired build <3
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Congrats owning the store Beth! :) And thank you for this generous lottery!! I thought that i on't be able to find a lottery/contest for Barnacle Bay as most simmers have it and it's an old world but i am happy that i still have chance thanks to you!! Can i join pls? o:)

I really got interested this world after i had seen Green Cat's re-make of BB , and would like to explore myself indeed... :)

wish everyone nice day!
  • Options
    CainMarkoCainMarko Posts: 55 Member
    I'm getting excited for the drawing. It's on the 11th isn't it? I can't wait to see who wins.
  • Options
    Congrats owning the store Beth! :) And thank you for this generous lottery!! I thought that i on't be able to find a lottery/contest for Barnacle Bay as most simmers have it and it's an old world but i am happy that i still have chance thanks to you!! Can i join pls? o:)

I really got interested this world after i had seen Green Cat's re-make of BB , and would like to explore myself indeed... :)

wish everyone nice day!

You're on the list!

• Options
    RacerPQRRacerPQR Posts: 1,566 Member
    Thank you Anmirla for the lovely chair!
  • Options
    Simbi0seSimbi0se Posts: 205 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you @Anmirla for the lovely caroller's outfit! I feel very well prepared for Christmas now!
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    Thank you @Anmirla for the wonderful gifts, I really appreciate it!! :smiley:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    There's one more day to enter the drawing and/or nominate 1 friend for Barnacle Bay. All names so far have been added to the list at randompicker .com. The winner will be chosen on 10/11/14 and I will post the winners name on page 1. Best of luck to all of you who entered. :D
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    @bethp62 :D Oh, Thank you so much!! I can't believe it. Thanks for all the gifts you gave away to me and everyone and thank you for the Barnacle Bay! I'm off to redeem it now! Thanks again! :D
  • Options
    Kgaff wrote: »
    @bethp62 :D Oh, Thank you so much!! I can't believe it. Thanks for all the gifts you gave away to me and everyone and thank you for the Barnacle Bay! I'm off to redeem it now! Thanks again! :D

You're welcome! Enjoy your new world! Have a wonderful weekend! :D

• Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Congratulations @Kgaff! Thank you @bethp62 for hosting this giveaway and the BB drawing :)
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    congrats kgaff! it's great you won it :)
  • Options
    CainMarkoCainMarko Posts: 55 Member
    Congratulations on winning kgaff and thanks for the chance to enter bethp
  • Options
    aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    Congrats @Kgaff and thanks again @Bethp62 and @Anmirla
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page
  • Options
    TboythegreatTboythegreat Posts: 365 Member
    Congratulations Kgaff!!! : :D:D Hope you have many wonderful simming fun with the new world.

And @bethp62 Thank you for hosting this lottery...It was very sweet of you to do this.
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Congratulations Kgaff!!! : :D:D Hope you have many wonderful simming fun with the new world.

And @bethp62 Thank you for hosting this lottery...It was very sweet of you to do this.

I wanted to post pretty much the same, so I just second this. :D

• Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Congrats @Kgaff
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    DaiyuDaiyu Posts: 772 Member
    Congrats @Kgaff! :)