Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PewDiePie playing TS4

I don't if this has been posted, but for those who wanna laught for a while here are a couple of video made by pewdiepie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bneCe7NosQ&list=UU-lHJZR3Gqxm24_Vd_AJ5Yw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPs_Tc7d_i8&list=UU-lHJZR3Gqxm24_Vd_AJ5Yw

:D
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I loved the first one but it also showed me why I don't want this game :/
  • Options
    baddazonerbaddazoner Posts: 573 Member
    edited September 2014
    Used to find him funny but meh, to be honest I feel like he's aiming for 5 year old demographic now with his humour.

he has always been aiming for 5 year olds with his humour

• Options
    StarsAndSkies2StarsAndSkies2 Posts: 97 Member
    baddazoner wrote: »
    Used to find him funny but meh, to be honest I feel like he's aiming for 5 year old demographic now with his humour.

he has always been aiming for 5 year olds with his humour

I guess so, but there has been times where I've laughed at his jokes way back.

gurl no.
    r1mp7l.jpg
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    The thumbnail got my attention but pewdiepies humor did not...
  • Options
    TDU90TDU90 Posts: 1,822 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Not being rude but what keeps you on ts4 forum ? Curious....
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I just love how cute pewdiepie is lol he is so sexy XD
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

The voice....uuuurrrgghhhh

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member

He is kinda cute, until he opens his mouth.
    He is also not a skilled gamer and it is painful to watch most of his videos, though I suppose this isn't a problem in sims games.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    TDU90 wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Not being rude but what keeps you on ts4 forum ? Curious....

I actually help with some issues, I also have a thread that keep updated over here. Except for that, as a long term sims fan I will remain intrested in the franchise and it's future.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    It's just he doesn't take it seriously like some of the games he plays are the stupidest games in history.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    KingofSimsKingofSims Posts: 371 Member
    Those videos are too short. And once again, PewDiePie creates ugly sims and do crazy, nonsensical things. I know that people subscribe to him because his humor is over the top...but I wish that he would play the game seriously.
  • Options
    zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    Apparently, the reasoning for his voice being the way it is.. is because he's Swedish? Accent and such? Meh. I think he's cute and gorgeous, physically.. ;) but I don't enjoy how he plays games on YT. It's obviously all for show and to be humorous. I'm not laughing.
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    *shudder* PewDiePie. Rather watch Siv anyday even if he was primarily a LoL player.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    It's just he doesn't take it seriously like some of the games he plays are the stupidest games in history.

And some of the games he plays are big and really popular games.
    I just do not enjoy seeing a guy getting his behind handed to him every few minutes. I suppose a lot of people do, though, telling by his huge fanbase. Just my opinion, I like to watch people that know what they are doing play the game. I couldn't watch the video you linked yet because I'm not at home, though.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    XesianXesian Posts: 441 Member
    edited September 2014
    Judging from his previous videos, it seems like he just doesn't have a clue whats going on or what to do really to be honest, No idea how this went in his Sims 3 vids as I never watched one all the way through.

It's like a self-parody/parody really.
  • Options
    TDU90TDU90 Posts: 1,822 Member
    edited September 2014
    Btw pewds has a very attractive face but hes effeminate and thats not for me ;)
  • Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    Apparently, the reasoning for his voice being the way it is.. is because he's Swedish? Accent and such?
    Yeah, no. I sound nothing like that, nor does anyone else I know.
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited September 2014
    I could go on a long, looooong rant about PewDiePie but I'll keep it short.
    His humour is dreadfully offensive, immature and painfully simple. I'm surprised he even has views at all.
    As a "let's player" he's not good at all. He's the type of player who skips tutorials and goes "HOW DO I DO THIS?!?!?!?" later in game because he skipped it all. He also plays really badly and struggles with the most simple tasks in games.

All in all, he's like a monkey running around doing nonsense while screaming until our ears bleed out. I wish his channel was removed. Not because I don't enjoy him, but because many of his videos breaks the ToS rules of YouTube. He's so awful..

ETA: The first video even breaks the rules. He's using copyrighted music without permission.
  • Options
    zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    Apparently, the reasoning for his voice being the way it is.. is because he's Swedish? Accent and such?

Oh. Well. There goes his excuse. Right out the window there.
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member

LMAO I'm crying...
  • Options
    SimurgSimurg Posts: 361 Member
    I think he is overrated. I've never enjoyed his let's plays. I only watched his LP of Amnesia the Dark Descent, but after he started screaming like a little girl I stopped watching it. He exaggerates a lot.
    5a46jk.jpg
  • Options
    MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    Ugh, Pewdiepie. The screaming needs to stop, as do his offensive "jokes". There are so many better LPers out there!
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    ooo I saw the first one but not the second one