Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PewDiePie playing TS4

Comments

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    not working for me
  • dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I don't if this has been posted, but for those who wanna laught for a while here are a couple of video made by pewdiepie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bneCe7NosQ&list=UU-lHJZR3Gqxm24_Vd_AJ5Yw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPs_Tc7d_i8&list=UU-lHJZR3Gqxm24_Vd_AJ5Yw

:D

I love him <3 Follow him on youtube and FB
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • LightestsLightests Posts: 853 Member
    i'm 25 and find him hilarious :/
    anyway i dont understand the hate he gets, i watch him to make me laugh and if you don't, don't watch him and don't try to rain on other people about how you don't like him
    tumblr_n4lzmoWGk41s7cn3go1_400.gif
  • dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    edited September 2014
    Valandis wrote: »
    I could go on a long, looooong rant about PewDiePie but I'll keep it short.
    His humour is dreadfully offensive, immature and painfully simple. I'm surprised he even has views at all.
    As a "let's player" he's not good at all. He's the type of player who skips tutorials and goes "HOW DO I DO THIS?!?!?!?" later in game because he skipped it all. He also plays really badly and struggles with the most simple tasks in games.

All in all, he's like a monkey running around doing nonsense while screaming until our ears bleed out. I wish his channel was removed. Not because I don't enjoy him, but because many of his videos breaks the ToS rules of YouTube. He's so awful..

ETA: The first video even breaks the rules. He's using copyrighted music without permission.

Most of the games he does in his videos, he is usually paid to try out.
    QPs2LMU.jpg
    Apparently, the reasoning for his voice being the way it is.. is because he's Swedish? Accent and such?
    Yeah, no. I sound nothing like that, nor does anyone else I know.

Oh. Well. There goes his excuse. Right out the window there.

he actually is swedish ...
  • InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    o.O I now have a headache. He's like a squeeky toy.
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • ArkansasWoman777ArkansasWoman777 Posts: 601 Member
    I am sure he acts totally different when he isn't recording. I think he just does it because most people might enjoy it.
    i7 6700k, 1tb ssd, Rx MSI 480 8gb, Evga 750G2, Corsair H100i V2, 16gb of ram
  • 2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    sorry but i had enougth after 2 seconds, how anyone wants to listen to that i will never know!
    My origin id is sim2011
  • PsychYourMind08PsychYourMind08 Posts: 3,464 Member
    I laughed so much at the first video.
    "What's happening? What is going on here? What is this?! What..WHAT. WHY CAN I DO THAT?? THIS IS A TABLE"

But really....is that a glitch or something, giant furniture?
    "What's happening? What is going on here? What is this?! What..WHAT. WHY CAN I DO THAT?? THIS IS A TABLE"

You can make giant furniture now

• KittenkissKittenkiss Posts: 1,047 Member
    Simurg wrote: »
    I think he is overrated. I've never enjoyed his let's plays. I only watched his LP of Amnesia the Dark Descent, but after he started screaming like a little girl I stopped watching it. He exaggerates a lot.

I've not watched many of his things, but him playing Props was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I just...what?

I just...what?

You can resize your furniture, like tvs for example you can make it bigger instead of buying a large expensive flatscreen, or you can resize your toilet if your sim is a big giant....lol
    @PsychYourMind08 use Shift + ] to resize objects
    you cant make things smaller though
  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    His humour is dreadfully offensive, immature and painfully simple.

that's why he's got viewers, like shock jocks, the most offensive you get, the more following you have.
    I think i read somewhere that he made nearly 4 million just by doing youtube vids. that's just amazing.
    I haven't seen any of his videos, and I don't think i'll ever will.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
    edited September 2014
    Huh, interesting. I can see the need to make it several sizes bigger and smaller. The giant thing threw me off though, it's so random.

What happens if you make it giant and command a sim to use it?
    Mashimar0 wrote: »
    His humour is dreadfully offensive, immature and painfully simple.

that's why he's got viewers, like shock jocks, the most offensive you get, the more following you have.
    I think i read somewhere that he made nearly 4 million just by doing youtube vids. that's just amazing.
    I haven't seen any of his videos, and I don't think i'll ever will.

pewdiepie doesn't use offensive jokes ... lol ...
    people seem to assume things they hear from others
  • EGYPT87771EGYPT87771 Posts: 224 Member
    I love Pewds so much, I think he's a great guy! But I believe he over does it with the vulgar language. I don't mind curse words at all - but 100 in one sentence is annoying to my ears at least ahaha. Still love him & I support him. I'm going to watch these with a bowl of cereal :D I know I've got the game, but I love watching others play.
  • robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    Now i'm watching all of pewds videos now lol
  • EGYPT87771EGYPT87771 Posts: 224 Member
    His humour is dreadfully offensive, immature and painfully simple. I'm surprised he even has views at all.
    As a "let's player" he's not good at all. He's the type of player who skips tutorials and goes "HOW DO I DO THIS?!?!?!?" later in game because he skipped it all. He also plays really badly and struggles with the most simple tasks in games.

All in all, he's like a monkey running around doing nonsense while screaming until our ears bleed out. I wish his channel was removed. Not because I don't enjoy him, but because many of his videos breaks the ToS rules of YouTube. He's so awful..

ETA: The first video even breaks the rules. He's using copyrighted music without permission.

The 'How do I do this?' part was funny. But I'm guessing you've never watched TheRadBrad or DashieGames play a game and NEVER pay attention to any instructions most of the time. It's so annoying - but I love those guys aha xD
    EGYPT87771 wrote: »

The 'How do I do this?' part was funny. But I'm guessing you've never watched TheRadBrad or DashieGames play a game and NEVER pay attention to any instructions most of the time. It's so annoying - but I love those guys aha xD

I love watching TheRadBrad

Now i'm watching all of pewds videos now lol
    i found pewds when i was looking for Sims 4 CAS videos
    i didn't think he was that funny when i first watched it, but then for some reason i went back and rewatched the video and then some more
    i dont mind cursing ... i lived with someone from the army (army cusses like sailors)
  • rikkiroserikkirose Posts: 74 Member
    Used to find him funny but meh, to be honest I feel like he's aiming for 5 year old demographic now with his humour.

yeah. I haven't watched him in a good while, but the few times I did I found him super annoying. Definitely not his target audience.
    I am the walrus?
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    I loved the first one but it also showed me why I don't want this game :/

what about that video that he made that makes you not want the game.
  • rooroomay1509rooroomay1509 Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited September 2014
    I like him actually, not a whole lot though. He can be pretty funny but then also be too much. I do agree he screams a lot but then again, he mostly plays scary games. His voice...he's Swedish so he sounds different. Not to mention, who wants to watch someone play a game they already know how to play? That makes no sense to me, i like seeing Youtubers struggle cause it makes it pretty funny lol. Also...in no way is he aiming for 5 year olds. He does say some pretty bad stuff so it's for older audiences, trust me, you must have only watched 1 video or something if you think that is the age group he is going for lol.

Yeah I realize you possibly are exaggerating but still, no way no how are his videos for young people. xD
    You guys have to realize people have different senses of humor, which is why it may seem like he's "aiming" for 5 yr. olds. But again, nope. His humor is just more childish, that doesn't mean it is for children though. ;)

Edit- Spelling.