Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Gigantic Bowl Of Fruit

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    So do we have to use the size cheat to have variation in size for the trees and shrubs? That happened automatically in Sims3. I'll do it, but it would be nicer to have them function the same as Sims 3.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
    The giant elephant was more my kind of thing - could be a really fun tool to play with though, look forward to trying some things
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • Options
    CatszaCatsza Posts: 72 Member
    Ahahaha, I can't help but laugh out loud every time I think of that HUGE bowl! And, as they pointed out, nothing screams more wealth than a gigantic bowl of fruit at your backyard! :D
  • Options
    carla70carla70 Posts: 575 Member
    I asked about the idea of the toy castle getting huge will my Sims be able to live in it, They said no. DARN! :D
  • Options
    lilpicallolilpicallo Posts: 3 New Member
    I can have a colony of enlarged roof llama shrubs? Hang on, gotta go pre-order my copy of ts4.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I don't know if it's a cheat. But I doubt I'll use it in my game. That's just me though. What's the purpose of enlarging something?

That depends on what you're enlarging now doesn't it ?
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    Enlarging rugs and plants would be extremely useful. But it would also be cool for some other decor like vases and kid's toys.

But yeah, if you enlarged something like a bed or chair, it would make them unusable because the animations wouldn't work, then. I'm also curious if a TV would work if it's enlarged, because the Sims don't directly interact with it (unless they're fixing a broken TV, I guess). I'm going to guess it wouldn't work unless I hear otherwise.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I'm going to enlarge EVERYTHING and my sim will live as a Borrower!!
    photo-le-petit-monde-des-borrowers-the-borrowers-1996-7.jpg

haha, that would be really cool but he did say they couldn't use a couch etc. if you did enlarge it. I guess there would be a way to use it is some videos though. That would be a fun project to try. I like making a lot of crazy videos without using many hacks or mods.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Lea347Lea347 Posts: 248 Member
    Yes it was fun. Like other ideas, it's directly picked from creator's custom content (OMPS resizing item, breastfeeding ...). But I'm glad EA allows itself to copy popular items from other creators.