Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Gigantic Bowl Of Fruit

Comments

• Options
    AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    t
    That gigantic bowl fruit that they had shown at the end of today's live broadcast was cool. Of course they had to use a cheat to make that bowl of fruit get that large. But it was fun to watch. :)

there was a broadcast. can someone send me the link?
    tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif
  • Options
    joop123joop123 Posts: 1,616 Member
    Capture.PNG
    โ€ขNew Zealand
    โ€ขCollectors Edition + Headset
    Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P

Sims%2Bseries%2B%28512x146%29.jpgSims4SpinningBlumbot.gif

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited August 2014
    t
    That gigantic bowl fruit that they had shown at the end of today's live broadcast was cool. Of course they had to use a cheat to make that bowl of fruit get that large. But it was fun to watch. :)

there was a broadcast. can someone send me the link?
    I can't send you a link. But if you go over to Simsvip.com, they will have a replay of it up on their homepage. :)

• Options
    hannmacyhannmacy Posts: 558 Member
    Capture.PNG

Good Lord
    tumblr_nfjixx1N6E1qd5lw2o1_r1_500.gif
  • Options
    Capture.PNG
    There it is guys, the gigantic bowl of fruit. I knew that someone had to have a pic of it. Thanks for sharing the pic joop. :)

• Options
    Thats ok :)
    โ€ขNew Zealand
    Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P

• Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    I wonder if the fruit goes bad while it's oversized? Imagine having a giant rotting bowl of fruit sitting on your lot after a day or so.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    I wonder if the fruit goes bad while it's oversized? Imagine having a giant rotting bowl of fruit sitting on your lot after a day or so.

its just decor :) it doesn't rot :P
    โ€ขNew Zealand

• Options

But I wanted a giant bowl of rotting fruit sitting in my back yard. crying-028.gif
  • Options

But I wanted a giant bowl of rotting fruit sitting in my back yard. crying-028.gif

i guess you could make a cake, then upsize it :P
    โ€ขNew Zealand

• Options
    SimBunnySimBunny Posts: 58 Member
    Giant birthday cakes and pizza for everyone!
  • Options
    Giant birthday cakes and pizza for everyone!
    A gigantic pizza, that's a one big a pizza pie! :)
  • Options
    all this talk about food is making my stomach rumble :P
    โ€ขNew Zealand

• Options
    I wonder how glitched the game will get if you enlarge something like a toilet. Or make it smaller. I can't wait to mess around with this cheat.
  • Options
    alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    I'm happy with that cheat, I don't find it useful for other things just for fun but it's good if you want to enlarge something for mansions, like paintings, grandfather clocks, curtains...
  • Options
    I wonder how glitched the game will get if you enlarge something like a toilet. Or make it smaller. I can't wait to mess around with this cheat.

i believe you can't use it after being enlarged, the gurus said that the couldn't sit on the sofa if the enlarged that, but hopefully the tv works :P
    โ€ขNew Zealand

• Options

i believe you can't use it after being enlarged, the gurus said that the couldn't sit on the sofa if the enlarged that, but hopefully the tv works :P

Aw dang. I wanted to watch sims drink a huge cup of coffee :(
  • Options
    zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    I loved the big bowl of fruit and the gigantic elephant. I want lots of large lawn ornaments now.
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.
  • Options
    Just imagine if someone were to use that cheat on a garden gnome. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014

I thought he said you couldn't use it if it were too large. I got the impression that if it's still small enough for them to actually get on it or interact with it, they could still use it. But I might have just been reading into what he actually said--maybe objects simply turn into decor objects when you enlarge them.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    I'm thinking you can only use it on decor items unless I missed them enlarging a usable object. This cheat may sound useless to some but people who like to build will use it to enlarge plants and things to fill up spaces.
    i7-13700K โ€ข 16GB โ€ข RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    I'm thinking you can only use it on decor items unless I missed them enlarging a usable object. This cheat may sound useless to some but people who like to build will use it to enlarge plants and things to fill up spaces.

they said you can use it on most objects, im guessing you could use it on tvs and stereos and things like that
    โ€ขNew Zealand

• Options
    They did use the cheat on a hedge that was shaped like an elephant. So some builders will probably make good use of this, I guess you can call it an enlarging cheat. :)
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    I'm going to enlarge EVERYTHING and my sim will live as a Borrower!!
    photo-le-petit-monde-des-borrowers-the-borrowers-1996-7.jpg
  • Options
    I'm going to enlarge EVERYTHING and my sim will live as a Borrower!!
    photo-le-petit-monde-des-borrowers-the-borrowers-1996-7.jpg
    I actually contemplated doing a Gulliver's Travels story when I first heard about the cheat.