Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*** Yellow Jane's Rusty Old Creation Thread *** Currently Closed. Thank you for everything!

Comments

• Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    Hi YJ! Was just looking through some of your recent work and WOW they are awesome, you have done a brilliant job on all of them. :)
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Love your sim! She looks like a lot of fun!
  • Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    New house and Sim look awesome! Weird having you not be a ghost... That will take some processing, so glad your avi is still the familiar ghost in a hat we know and love.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hi YJ! I thought I had already commented on Hewnsman's Haven but I guess not. It's a wonderful home with beautiful landscaping. I already had it Rec'd. I Love your new YJ! Her expressions are Adorable :)
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Hi YJ! Loving the new Simmie and your Hewnsman's Haven. Off to rec both, nice work :-)
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    @YellowJane Your latest build is very nice! It's a very nice starter home. I agree, it's TOO EASY to go WAY over budget, thats why i suck at starter homes LOL Anyway, i love all the plants outside, it looks really nice the way you have loads of different colours of flowers all bunched up there! I love the little hanging seats on the front porch, it makes the house look very nice and welcoming :) I like how you have the bee boxes in among a little park in all the flowers. Very cute :P Inside is very nice. I like how you have made it like a wooden sort of cabin but it's not dark wood. The colours all match and it is very nice. I like that leafy wallpaper you used! I like how in the kitchen you have put fences there instead of the typical half walls, very interesting! I also very much like the wall decor used :) The bedroom is really nice looking with the blue bed, i looove that colour! And to snazz up the place a bit i like the wallpaper ;) I really like how this house seems like for someone crafty with the furnace thingy ma 🐸🐸🐸🐸 (lol) to make jewelry and stuff, a very nice touch to the home! Great job on this YJ, rec'd!

Also your sims 4 yellowjane is very nice!! LOL You Innocent all the time? mhm!
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    @Follyfoot thanks! I'm glad you like Hewnsman's Haven!

@christenebremner Aw thanks so much! :D I'm glad you like them!

@Yanti68 thanks! I am pleased with her too ^_^

@SeriphinaFyie Yeah IKR! I need for Supernatural stuff in the Sims 4, before I can make YJ exactly how I like her ;) I do love that hat... One of the best hairstyle's I think :mrgreen: And when ghosts come out, do not fear, my avie will become one :lol: I don't play TS4 yet so no need for a SIms 4 avie, is my thought :)

@WrathofCath don't worry, thanks for commenting! :D And I'm glad you like YJ Sims 4, I was happy with the expressions :lol:

@suepea thanks so much for your rec's :D

@emilzydiva hehe hi! Thanks for such a lovely comment on my build ^_^ I really appreciate it! Yes I like the Furnace Room, it was a good edition to the house I felt :lol:
  • Options
    NEW BUILD! - Blue Belle Manour - FEATURED!

So yesterday I uploaded Blue Belle Manour for the Gift Exchange :D it is unusually a one-story Victorian style home, expensively furnished, costing about 380,000. It has a beautiful Rose Garden at the back, and a large deck for when the weather's good. Sleeping up to 6, this home contains 4 bathrooms, and 3 bedrooms. Although it's one-story, there's a large relatively empty attic area which I left quite plain, so that if you want, there's plenty of room for extension! I really hope you guys all like it! It was a Gift Exchange for MsPrissy88

BIG NEWS: It was featured the same day I uploaded it! WOW, I'm amazed! Thanks for the many rec's and downloads all ready! :mrgreen:

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8407493

14790816770_3a77835834_o.jpg

14790944447_68317c7e96_o.jpg

14974396401_f87b3a8f39_o.jpg

14790941867_41dc5949e3_o.jpg

14790812210_69f47085b6_o.jpg

14790886838_b18338b3a9_o.jpg

14974391411_b7430c7e7e_o.jpg

14790801269_ed5e226fbb_o.jpg

14790800089_5c03af52f3_o.jpg

14790799079_de41c0e9b8_o.jpg

14974387071_95758db67b_o.jpg

14790880618_f4deb614c6_o.jpg

14790803080_0d271e4c49_o.jpg

14790877678_5866b77d9f_o.jpg

14790927857_4f65ff2f59_o.jpg

So there it is, let me know your thoughts :) ~YJ~
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Blue Belle Manour is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The tower looks very nice! The roofing and the spires look very nice.Very nice shades of blue that you have used for the exterior and interior! It looks very nice how you have done the outdoors flowers ! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is nice! Very nice comfortable and stylish sofas that you have used there for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on and having a chat or watching tv. Great positioning of the seating. It looks great how you have placed armchairs either side of the tv. Nice patterned floor mat that you have placed there. Sims will enjoy having the sunlight coming in through the living room windows whilst sitting there, as well as looking out at the outside views. Very nice type of windows that you have used through the build! .The butterfly pattern on the wall behind the tv and on the curved corner in the room looks very nice! Great study desk nook area beside the stairs ! Sims will like sitting at the table there using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. It looks great the way you have placed the bookcases there and have a double sided study table! The sims will facing each other whilst using the computer. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The kitchen overhead wall cabinets look nice. Sims will enjoy having a nice cup of tea at the tea table there. Nice recolouring of the teaset and tablecloth. The flower planter box near the window looks very nice. The floral wall pattern looks nice. The rose picture on the wall is very nice for sims to see when in the kitchen. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar. The cake stand on the bar counter is a nice touch there.Very nice master bedroom! Nice layout of the bedroom! Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table there. The lollipop seats that you have placed with the chess table look nice. The blue lamps on the bedside tables look very nice and would give a very nice light effect in the evenings. Nice floral floor rug that is on the bedroom floor.Very nice recolouring of the masterbed! Great corner study desk! Very nice children's bunkbed room! Nice green floral pattern that you have used for the walls. It looks nice how you have coloured the bunk beds different shades of blues. Nice patterns that you have used for the beds and the curtains. Very nice dining room! Very nice type of high dining chairs that you have used for sims to enjoy eating their meals on. The patterned floor rug under the dining table looks very nice. Very nice wall pattern that you have used for the dining walls! The patterning of the dining room curtains looks very nice. Very nice outdoors pond area! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers, trees and rocks around the edge of the pond! Very nice trellis covered gated outdoors sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat there enjoying the outdoors air and the very nice floral surroundings there! The arch trellis seat there is very nice for sims to sit on. Great deck area where sims can enjoy having a snowcone.
    It is a very nice home and a special gift! :)
    Congratulations on it being featured! It is great that it has been featured! :)
  • Options
    @YellowJane - I saw your new upload in my page and immediately recommended. I left a comment over there too. I do not know if you have seen it. Love your new build. Especially the design. Great use of the roof decorations.
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks for such a detailed and lovely comment on my build! :D I really appreciate every word! Thank you!

@yanti68 I noticed ;) thanks for your lovely comments! I did enjoy using the Manor roof pieces in my own creation as I hadn't got round to doing so before now :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi YJ Seen Blue Belle Manor on the Exchange and left a rec for this very pretty build. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Hi YJ Seen Blue Belle Manor on the Exchange and left a rec for this very pretty build. Hugs Folly

Thanks very much Folly! :D
  • Options
    ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    Hi YJ! I love your Sims 4 Yellow Jane! She's look lovely :) "Blue Belle Manour" looks amazing! Congrats on getting it featured and I've given it a rec! :D
  • Options
    ritaroxy12 wrote: »
    Hi YJ! I love your Sims 4 Yellow Jane! She's look lovely :) "Blue Belle Manour" looks amazing! Congrats on getting it featured and I've given it a rec! :D

Thanks for the compliments on my latest creations Rita! Thanks for the rec' too :) I hope you're enjoying your weekend :) ~YJ~
  • Options
    ladyloialladyloial Posts: 537 Member
    Congrats on the Feature :smile: what a lovely build :smiley:
    aaagXEr5xv_zps9aeuclrp.jpg
  • Options
    Congrats on the feature Jane! :D Well deserved! Hugs
  • Options
    Thanks Lady, and thanks Yanti! I am so excited at being featured again :D I was thinking it would't happen again, with Sims 4 just round the corner. But woo! :D thanks guys!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Many congrats on Blue Belle Manour being featured, lovely colour scheme and great design. Left a rec :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    PuddinsPetPuddinsPet Posts: 112 Member
    YJ it is a lovely build. Congrats on the feature!! rec'd, fav'd and downloaded ♥
  • Options
    @masajo thanks very much! I'm really happy about it :)

@PuddinsPet wow, thanks for the RDF! That means a lot :')

Have a lovely week everyone! ~YJ~
  • Options
    Hi YJ! Congrats on your feature! :) Very happy for you! :#
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    Thanks @ChristineBremner! :D it's great to see you here, I hope your world creating is going well, it's been to long since I've visited that part of the forums. Have a good week!
  • Options
    You're welcome @YellowJane! :) I am going to be around more, my world was released 7 days ago with over 1100 downloads! :) very happy with that!
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    PuddinsPetPuddinsPet Posts: 112 Member
    edited August 2014
    You are welcome @YellowJane <3 My St. Clair family will love it!!! :D