Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LGR CAS Video Posted! :-)

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm so happy that he finally posted this!
    MsPhy wrote:
    So many folks have been waiting for LGR's review. Granted, this was only of the CAS demo, but he seemed overall pleased and looking forward to the game. Has this affected anyone's worries or negative thoughts? Inquiring minds want to know.

Well, he definitely sounds like he's looking forward to the game. But, I noticed that he seems to agree with a lot of players about how restrictive things like no CASt are, and how strange it was to take out toddlers. He did say that he thinks the new sims look nice, and I agree with him on that. Has it affected any of my thoughts? Not really. I've just always enjoyed his videos and I look forward to his full review of the game.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for the link. Been waiting for any more TS4 reviews from him. :)
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    phreakindeephreakindee Posts: 114 Member
    edited August 2014
    Whatever your opinion may be on TS4 itself or my viewpoints in these videos, I think we can all agree that:

This hair looks delicious.

zDNQSiW.png
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited August 2014
    Whatever your opinion may be on TS4 itself or my viewpoints in these videos, I think we can all agree that:

zDNQSiW.png
    I have to say that is NOT an afro. It's no where close to Pam Grier quality. :|
    Nice of you to make an appearance. Have to say I laughed (as usual) at your CAS Demo review. :lol:

Can't wait to see what you think of the game when you get it. :wink:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    edited August 2014
    I've never seen anything by LGR! What a hoot, I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt. Thanks for posting this.

I've been playing Sims2 most recently and am already getting used to the lack of customization, again. Here's to hoping it breaks my 'addiction' to it. At least until some amazing Modders come up with a fix for it. :wink:

I like that you can change the foot size! And it's nice that you can change the size of a Sims' calf muscle. Some of the examples have been painfully 🐸🐸🐸🐸, to say the least. :shock:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for posting the link, Bflury!

And thank you, LGR, for a great review. :D
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited August 2014
    MsPhy wrote:
    So many folks have been waiting for LGR's review. Granted, this was only of the CAS demo, but he seemed overall pleased and looking forward to the game. Has this affected anyone's worries or negative thoughts? Inquiring minds want to know.

Nope, I already know why I am not buying TS4. I will however still watch his review of TS4 when it comes out. I rather like his reviews.
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited August 2014

zDNQSiW.png

Yes it does. Now I want a baked potato darn it.
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    JenZ4HeavenZJenZ4HeavenZ Posts: 631 Member
    edited August 2014
    I totally love LGR.. He is pretty honest about his thoughts and that is what i like.. He isn't going to sugar coat stuff just because he may like something.. or because others might hate him for it.. I have been watching his reviews for quite a long time now.. he has gotten quite popular over the years xD.. I think it is his LGR plays the sims 4 is what i am going to wait for to determine IF i am going to bother with buying this game.. That is if he decides to do it..
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited August 2014
    MsPhy wrote:

I thought at the end he said he's 50/50 about CAS -- like/dislike.

I love his reviews largely for the entertainment factor. If you haven't seen his University Life one, it's great, whether you're thinking of buying the game or not. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXZxhmbbHk4
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited August 2014
    Well, he can't really talk about the game till he has a chance to play it. Though he did comment on the lack of toddlers and pools being "stupid".

He was stating the obvious.
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited August 2014

zDNQSiW.png

Thanks. Now I want a baked potato at 1:00 AM....
  • Options
    EatCheesEatChees Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited August 2014

zDNQSiW.png

Your sims 1 lets plays are some of the funniest videos I have ever seen on youtube.
    Sig.png
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited August 2014
    gViUDCN.png