Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Info On Legacies (8-8-14)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    IcarusIcarus Posts: 916 Member
    edited August 2014
    Great article. Definitely better than 90% of the rest of the articles that were pushed out after the Creators Camp, considering this one actually concerns gameplay and not build mode. I'm interested in how the romantic relationship bar will function; in earlier games, I don't believe you can successfully perform flirtatious actions on other Sims without having some sort of friendship or attraction criteria met. I wonder what sort of actions you'll have to perform to raise a Sim's romantic relationship bar high enough to woohoo with them while having an otherwise low friendship bar. I also wonder if Sims will register as being "in love" with a Sim if they're able to woohoo with them, or if relationship statuses like that are a thing of the past. I'd definitely love to actually be able to make promiscuous Sims with multiple no-strings-attached "woohoo buddies."
  • Options
    RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited August 2014
    This article was a great read. It sparked a little excitement in me, I look forward to reading the second part.
  • Options
    bamcam30bamcam30 Posts: 1,301 Member
    edited August 2014
    Restaurants are missing????? I thought the was rumor! 🐸🐸🐸🐸
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited August 2014
    bamcam30 wrote:
    Restaurants are missing????? I thought the was rumor! 🐸🐸🐸🐸

Stuff missing in TS4 most likely end up true.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited August 2014
    Guess if I do get the game I'll be creating married couples for my saves, because otherwise my Sims will be doomed to a life of bachelorhood/spinsterhood. I totally suck at dating, even in Sims 3; I usually end up having to put the Lucky Palms Wishing Well in town and have my Sim find his/her soulmate there, then give them Young Again potion because they pop out of the wishing well 2 days before turning into an Elder. :roll:
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)