Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dr Pepper Items - Plea to the Gurus ♥362 signatures♥ don't ignore us any longer, please!

Comments

• Options
    PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed,..missed the promo too and would like to have ALL those items back,..k thanks
  • Options
    LISAMARIE155X1LISAMARIE155X1 Posts: 716 Member
    edited July 2014
    simhead70 wrote:

Well recently we have been told by the Guru's, that they like to see some reasoning behind our 'Sign me up' statements. (And I am very guilty of this also) I think it would be a good idea to go in and put in some reasoning behind why we would like this petition to go through. (Just a thought. My own opinion! Please don't take offense to my idea) I would just really love to see this plea and my love for all the wonderful items and Sims fans to have this happen.

i think the simsguru's and EA's asking for one particular reason for bringing back these items is a very tall order to ask for since everyones reasons for seeing these items back in the store will be personal to each simmer, but i think for most simmers one of the reasons is simply that we want to experience everything that EA has to offer for sims 3 and most of us havent had the opportunity to experience these items, i myself also missed these promotions so never got to experience them, though i must admit to being something of a frugal when it comes to the sims 3 store items and only buy the sets that i know i will use hence if i know i wont use it then i wont buy it, but alot of simmers do purchase everything that the store offers and for those simmers that do but missed these promotions then its a feeling of being cheated out of the oppotunity to truly experience everything sims 3. this is my opinion and my reason for also adding my name to this partition though alot of simmers may feel the same way and have the same reason for doing this im sure there are others with different reasons for wanting sign. i hope you succeed in getting these items and hope that they pay attention to this partition this time, i certainly would love to see these cute items back, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :mrgreen:

**SIGNED** :mrgreen:
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited July 2014
    simhead70 wrote:

Well recently we have been told by the Guru's, that they like to see some reasoning behind our 'Sign me up' statements. (And I am very guilty of this also) I think it would be a good idea to go in and put in some reasoning behind why we would like this petition to go through. (Just a thought. My own opinion! Please don't take offense to my idea) I would just really love to see this plea and my love for all the wonderful items and Sims fans to have this happen.

My reason is an ethical one. They have decided or are not allowed to, receive any further profit from the sale or promotion of these items. Therefore they lose absolutely nothing by allowing the players to enjoy the items -- however they do GAIN customer satisfaction which does translate into increased profits when certain customers are more likely to buy other EA products.

oh and sign me up. :P
  • Options
    Victoria069290Victoria069290 Posts: 84 Member
    edited July 2014
    Please sign me up! :)

I am normally just a lurker on the forums, but an avid Simmer, going from when I was 9 years old and playing the original Sims, to now, being 23 and having the Sims 4 released on my birthday this year(although I won't have money to buy it then :() and owning every single expansion and stuff pack of every Sims game available.

I am a fan of spending my last SP on another simmer, rather than myself, even if I need to complete a set. I don't get many opportunities to have new Sim stuff in my game unless I buy a new expansion (although I have quite a few Dr. Pepper things, not all).

The plea to give us the Dr Pepper stuff is simple. You made the content, and now many, if not all, simmers would like to have the opportunity to benefit from it again, just as we did before.

So please give us back the Dr. Pepper items, they're hot, and we want our simmish hands on them!!!

Thank you!!!!!
  • Options
    exdemon1120exdemon1120 Posts: 899 Member
    edited July 2014
    I so want these too.... so sign me up.
  • Options
    exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yes, do add me. I think I only got the boots from the Dr.Pepper set. I would love more and especially that coffee table from the T-Mobile set. :mrgreen:
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    edited August 2014
    Add my name to the list.

Gurus, you could always rebrand the items under the EA logo, thus negating the whole problem with licenses to begin with.
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    LoreleyLeeLoreleyLee Posts: 1,384 Member
    edited August 2014
    Updated until here. :)

Until now ° ♥ ° 327 Simmers ° ♥ ° have signed the plea!

Today's pic show a mixture of store items and **drumroll** Wonderland items. ;D
    Screenshot-348_zpsd63236a3.jpg

The window and the key in the back are from the 'Through the Spy Glass' set, which is a great match with the Wonderland items. The bunny ears on the left belong to the rabbit from the 'Year of the Rabbit' set.

Some of you might have noticed, that I opened another link to this thread in the General Discussion forum. I hope no one is annoyed by this, but I want to be sure to give as many Simmers as possible the opportunity to express their feeling about the Dr. Pepper items. :)

♥ Ellen approved ♥
    kibb_LL2_zps9ddc3f77.gif
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    edited August 2014
    simhead70 wrote:

Well, the Alice stuff would fit in well with the Through the Spyglass set, it could be fully incorporated into the theme of that set.

(Thats kind of why I want it, anyways. ^^)
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited August 2014
    You can sign me up for this because I missed out on it earlier.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    gypsy54gypsy54 Posts: 484 Member
    edited August 2014
    Sign me up please :)
  • Options
    buehb82buehb82 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Signed!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2014
    Add my name to the list. I do have a few of these items, but I never knew most of them existed until before now. I would love to get my hands on several of those things.
  • Options
    knupetraknupetra Posts: 10 New Member
    edited August 2014
    sign me up
  • Options
    Dexx216Dexx216 Posts: 50 Member
    edited August 2014
    Add me. I really want the T-Mobile stuff, but any of it would be great.
  • Options
    Starburst_SimsStarburst_Sims Posts: 19 New Member
    edited August 2014
    These items are absolutely adorable! Sign me up :3
  • Options
    TailliTailli Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Please, sign me up!
  • Options
    suicidalcheetossuicidalcheetos Posts: 315 Member
    edited August 2014
    I sign!

I would love for these sets to be re-released considering I was never able to obtain them
    and the store may, or may not, be closing soon.
    These are probably the best resources/threads for beginners.
    Daily Deal Thread - D&D Spreadsheet - The Gifting Directory
    Reinstall Store Stuff: No Repeats or Disappearing - Nraas Mods to Fix Your Game
    ~Ctrl + F to open up search bar for D&D Spreadsheet~
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited August 2014
    :shock: Whoa I swear I already signed this but oh well sign me up hon.I already own all the dp and t-mobile stuff but would fully support this cause for those who don't ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    edited August 2014
    Sign Me Up Please! I really need those wonderland items!!
  • Options
    LoreleyLeeLoreleyLee Posts: 1,384 Member
    edited August 2014
    So, here's this week's update way before the weekend's maintenance.
    No one knows, what it will bring. I'll try to ensure, that all your signatures won't end up in limbo. :):lol:

♥o.o♥ We have 337 signatures! ♥o.o♥

Today's pic shows the Dr. Pepper movie theater.
    It's a one of a kind beauty. Stylish, modern, yet like from another time with timeless elegance.
    Italymuffinman1990Screenshot-2185_zpsf751c2da.jpg

You want it? Then you're at the right place to sign in with us!
    In case you want to sign the plea, but can't due to the maintenance, don't forget to bookmark and come back later.
    :wink: 8) :lol:

♥ Ellen approved ♥
    kibb_LL2_zps9ddc3f77.gif
  • Options
    shirleyfriberg31shirleyfriberg31 Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited August 2014
    add me!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    edited August 2014
    add me to the list too! I'm desperate to have the Wonderland set.
  • Options
    marylavergnemarylavergne Posts: 7 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Sign me up!!
  • Options
    Tauchy1Tauchy1 Posts: 17 New Member
    signed as well, most of these were never available in Germany so getting them now would be sweet :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top