Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dr Pepper Items - Plea to the Gurus ♥362 signatures♥ don't ignore us any longer, please!

Comments

• Options
    Kylie33649Kylie33649 Posts: 29 Member
    Sign me up, please!!!!
  • Options
    LoreleyLeeLoreleyLee Posts: 1,384 Member
    edited September 2014
    Soooo, today is the release day for the Sims 4. Buuuuut.......
    That doesn't mean, we forget about our beloved missing Dr. Pepper items!
    (Also we don't forget about all the other wonderful items, we didn't have the opportunity to get! 8) )
    We will go on! B)>:)

We have now
    >O.O< 356 signatures of Simmers, who promised to make a happy dance! >O.O< :D

While sitting and maybe already playing with the new Sims, we still would give the prize to the ones (the Gurus, yes, that's you, guys ;) ), that would bring back the Beach Set, the Vegas Set and of course my favourite, the Wonderland Set.
    Then there would be popcorn all over the place, watch out!! ;D

wwwjessica-bradleycomsims3Movies_zps59feb02a.jpg

Of course, if you'd presented us with the opportunity to get all the other beautiful stuff we'd be out of the house, screaming and dancing. Some of us literally would ;) You know, I mean the T-mobile promotional items, the Kids Rock items or maybe even some of the Mystery bag items, that (if we're honest and we are) are no longer grabable for anyone. 8) <3

d68ea516-f94b-4d7d-9d71-ae256f81c69d_zpsa18c301b.jpg
    **throwing** **glittery** **stuff** **all** **over**
    to make you not forget.

:smile::D

♥ Ellen approved ♥
    kibb_LL2_zps9ddc3f77.gif
  • Options
    brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    Great idea. As Sims 3 is coming to an end, I think it would be nice to offer these items free of charge (if possible). I never had the chance to receive any of the items, but I would love to have them in my game! I collect everything Sims 3. :)

Signed, sealed and delivered!
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    I hope - in the depths of my soul - that those special items (Dr.Pepper, Telecom, old freebies, Origin, registration and simpoints rewards) will be one time introduced in TS3 store.
    I do not own many of those special items from Valgon's list =>
    => EA could earn many Simpoints on it without need to produce new store content
    (and I would purchase further simpoints until full completing of TS3 collection - only in my case it would require more than 5'000 SP). I do not own ever "Tell a friend sets" = "The QB and the Cheerleader Set" + "Divalicious Set" and I would purchase them.
    I'm not attracted with TS4 and I'll search to make my TS3 game more complete and more near to perfection as I can (at least for next 5 years). I prefer to use in my game only legally acquired content and I think, we are many - who wants to complete TS3 collection.
    I hope only, that someone from EA responsibles is reading this petition?

(I'm already signed, nr.100.)
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    imraindancer1967imraindancer1967 Posts: 81 Member
    Sign me up please!
    a.k.a. - Beth
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    I hope they do I'm a bit late seeing all of these so yes sign me please :)
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    I didn't realize I have already signed I guess It wouldn't hurt.
  • Options
    racheypie666racheypie666 Posts: 85 Member
    I can't believe I've never heard of all this awesome content before! Add me please, I would love a chance to get some of this stuff :smiley: pleeeease Gurus! :wink:
  • Options
    masterw3masterw3 Posts: 201 Member
    i have most of those (dr pepper)
    but YES.. please DO bring them back, a few I need to redownload.. and cant.. that not right, not even on my list of items anymore, but I had them.. they were in my house on my first HD.
  • Options
    NicholasRiddleNicholasRiddle Posts: 8 New Member
    Those items look wonderful! I'd love if I could have them in the game! So I'll sign, too!
  • Options
    Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    masterw3 wrote: »
    i have most of those (dr pepper)
    but YES.. please DO bring them back, a few I need to redownload.. and cant.. that not right, not even on my list of items anymore, but I had them.. they were in my house on my first HD.
    Hi, @masterw3 - I'm understanding well that you aren't able to download yours acquired items even from yours purchaseHistory? If some items weren't disappeared from there (due the note site bug), you should be able to download those items from there.
    If they aren't showing more there (but you are sure to have acquired those items), you might be able to download those items from Valgon57's list following his method. There are some links missing, because I think Valgon57 don't own all - but he will be certainly glad, if you'll help him with missing numbers.
    I hope this helps you. :blush: have a marvelous day!
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    LoreleyLeeLoreleyLee Posts: 1,384 Member
    The newest update:
    After finally regaining my 'member' status from being a 'new member' (haha - not funny),

I am happy to announce that there are now
    -♥--♥--♥- 362 Signatures -♥--♥--♥-
    on this plea!

Today I bring you some stylish items.
    First here's the Not Just a Ponytail hair and the Lovely Evening Gown dress, which both are from the Entertainment set:
    NotJustaPonytail_zps401d7305.pngNotJustaPonytail-ef_zps6b4041fb.pngLovelyEveningGown_zps8c0c09cf.png

From the Vegas set are the Peppers Party Boots, which at some point were available as freebies to everyone:
    PeppersPartyBoots_zps6a02408f.png

If your Sim likes it the way mine do, they won't hesitate to combine these items with just slight color changes to make a fabulous outfit.
    Of course, IF we had these items ;D

Sign today! :)

♥ Ellen approved ♥
    kibb_LL2_zps9ddc3f77.gif
  • Options
    PuddinsPetPuddinsPet Posts: 112 Member
    I have the boots but not the hair or dress. Please EA I'd love to have these items for my simmies.
  • Options
    pepperw1pepperw1 Posts: 487 Member
    I hate to put a damper on all you that are pleading, but there isn't anybody at EA that deals with sims3 stuff anymore. Hasn't been since sims 4 came out. It's sad I know, but that's the way it is. I know I wish it wasn't.
  • Options
    janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    Now what is this doing on page 2?

*bump*

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    pepperw1 wrote: »
    I hate to put a damper on all you that are pleading, but there isn't anybody at EA that deals with sims3 stuff anymore. Hasn't been since sims 4 came out. It's sad I know, but that's the way it is. I know I wish it wasn't.

There's a big difference in the workload needed to make new items and re-releasing old ones, though. We're asking for the latter.

If my signature isn't up there yet, signed. :)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    *Bump*

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

• Options
    MANDEEx88MANDEEx88 Posts: 163 Member
    Add me! I didn't have Sims for my own when the Alice Dr. Pepper items came out! Add me
  • Options
    rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    Add me to the list too! I don't have these items either.
  • Options
    cunninghamIVcunninghamIV Posts: 9 New Member
    Sign me up, if this is still active of course. This is some pretty neat stuff and they should release the content to the public. We've waited long enough. :)
  • Options
    LadybugLeslieLadybugLeslie Posts: 698 Member
    sign me up :)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    edited March 2015
    I still live in hope that at least some of these items may one day become available to us somehow. I've never seen most of them offered.
  • Options
    Luis_CarlosLuis_Carlos Posts: 228 Member
    I am Spanish, and it isn´t just, I haven´t could got those things from Spain.
  • Options
    angelchromeangelchrome Posts: 421 Member
    Add me to the list as well...you never know what could happen.

I'll also add that any non-branded content could be re-released for purchase at this point. Simpoint Bundle bonus items, preorder content etc. Why not? I would hope no one is so precious about the "rare" items that they would care any longer. For example
    Perfect Prickers set:
    Thumbnail_200x200.pngThumbnail_200x200.pngThumbnail_200x200.png
    Starfish set:
    Thumbnail_200x200.pngThumbnail_200x200.pngThumbnail_200x200.pngThumbnail_200x200.pngThumbnail_200x200.png

• Options
    Luis_CarlosLuis_Carlos Posts: 228 Member
    I would like to buy that exclusive clothe and haircuts. Why not?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top